Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Do you have the raws for DHB at present? Or is DHB something you are considering depending on demand?

A 75mg/ml would be great assuming minimal PIP - all the DHB I have tired before, the pip was terrible and have to cut short 2 or 3 weeks after starting!!

Got the Raws for DHB on the way. Let's see if we can have a useable product, will be 75mg/ml in MCT

I’m interested in all this talk about castor oil entirely preventing the PIP from DHB. Have you been following this @Titan Labs ?

I used to brew a few things in Castor a while back, always been a pain for large batches with its viscosity.

Now I think back I've done a small batch of DHB previously in MCT, I'm going back long before I started this venture. I remember the feedback not being too severe on the PIP front, I can't remember what the dosage was, might have even been 50mg/ml.

I've got plenty of raws on the way so a little trial and error might be the way forward. If you've used DHB previously and have some good experience with it then any feedback is welcome, I'm sure we can work something out.

Cheers,

I used to brew a few things in Castor a while back, always been a pain for large batches with its viscosity.

Now I think back I've done a small batch of DHB previously in MCT, I'm going back long before I started this venture. I remember the feedback not being too severe on the PIP front, I can't remember what the dosage was, might have even been 50mg/ml.

I've got plenty of raws on the way so a little trial and error might be the way forward. If you've used DHB previously and have some good experience with it then any feedback is welcome, I'm sure we can work something out.

Cheers,
I’ve not used DHB before but I’ve used a couple of different formulations of Test U in castor oil.

If you need a Guinea pig, I’m happy to provide my glute

Cheers,

DHB is one of those where you're either gonna get PiP regardless of what you do, or you'll only get PiP shooting it straight. a 100mg/ml DHB diluted down with other products to make an actual cycle shouldn't be a huge problem for those whose bodies don't hate it.

example, i've used 0.3ml of your test cyp, 0.6ml of your mast e and 0.5ml of a 150mg/ml DHB in a pin, 3x per week (180 test, 360 mast, 225 DHB). that's 0.5/1.4ml that's DHB, so the effective MG/ML of DHB is already much lower than 150mg/ml. didn't have issues with PiP.

its an utter pain in its own right tho to be using 50 and 75mg/ml preps of DHB cos the volumes of oil just gets massive.

its one of those compounds where a test+DHB mix is probably a good idea. something like 150 test e with 75 DHB per ML. 4mls of that per week 600 test, 300 DHB.

DHB is one of those where you're either gonna get PiP regardless of what you do, or you'll only get PiP shooting it straight. a 100mg/ml DHB diluted down with other products to make an actual cycle shouldn't be a huge problem for those whose bodies don't hate it.

example, i've used 0.3ml of your test cyp, 0.6ml of your mast e and 0.5ml of a 150mg/ml DHB in a pin, 3x per week (180 test, 360 mast, 225 DHB). that's 0.5/1.4ml that's DHB, so the effective MG/ML of DHB is already much lower than 150mg/ml. didn't have issues with PiP.

its an utter pain in its own right tho to be using 50 and 75mg/ml preps of DHB cos the volumes of oil just gets massive.

its one of those compounds where a test+DHB mix is probably a good idea. something like 150 test e with 75 DHB per ML. 4mls of that per week 600 test, 300 DHB.

Yeah that's not a bad idea. Might do a couple of things and see how they go, if they sell well will proceed to knock up some larger batches.

Anyone else recently started experiencing PIP from Test E 250? Pinning twice a week e3d, one time on my right VG and the other on my left VG.

Was never there for first 10 weeks of cycle. On my 14th week and have been feeling PIP every inject for the past 3 weeks. Using the same vial and even tried it with a new vial.

Doing all the basics: shower before, massage before, alcohol swab etc shower after. Been doing this since day 1 so I wonder why this pain has come on now? Getting chills but no fever. Pain lasts ~ 3 days. Really don’t want to be blasting + cruising with this much pain tbh.

Anyone else recently started experiencing PIP from Test E 250? Pinning twice a week e3d, one time on my right VG and the other on my left VG.

Was never there for first 10 weeks of cycle. On my 14th week and have been feeling PIP every inject for the past 3 weeks. Using the same vial and even tried it with a new vial.

Doing all the basics: shower before, massage before, alcohol swab etc shower after. Been doing this since day 1 so I wonder why this pain has come on now? Getting chills but no fever. Pain lasts ~ 3 days. Really don’t want to be blasting + cruising with this much pain tbh.
test enanthate raws can be a shit show for random PiP. i will only use sust or cyp nowadays because of it. can get random batches of pippy mast and primo e as well but they're less awful or frequent as the test e PiP. all you can do is ride it out and use tougher muscles like ventro glutes and glutes, or some subq pins into your hip skin/fat.

I’ve had something similar and it was to do with scar tissue. I would open some more sites.

If you have had no PIP with that vial and then it’s started later on i would look to open some new sites or reduce the amount of oil you are doing in the current sites.

Cheers for the replies guys!

Since I've already been doing VG's and DG's any other sites you guys recommend next?

Trying to decide between quads and delts

Cheers for the replies guys!

Since I've already been doing VG's and DG's any other sites you guys recommend next?

Trying to decide between quads and delts
Subq under the skin on your hip. Sit down on a chair and grab a handful of it and pin under the skin there. When I'm fat, I've literally put 3ml in there and it's been like a minor bruise for PiP. Nothing like belly jabs which hurt like a fucker with anything above a 1ml

Another idea that might help is to try and mix the oil with another compound in the same syringe.

Heating the oil slightly can also help.

Let me know how you get on, doesn't sound pleasant so we will see what we can do.

Back