Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

How was the pip on it with mct
To be blunt, the carrier old has a minor impact on PiP. MCT tends to have a better solvent capability than gso but it's DHB, trying to get past 100mg/ml is a shit shoot. The main influencer on PiP is just concentration of what you pin and if your own body can tolerate it. Some people will get PiP no matter the concentration, no matter how many MLS are pinned and no matter the injection site. You just try it and see if it sucks. If you get raging PiP from it, stop, cos it just pushes every inflammatory marker in your body through the roof and unless you desperately need the only thing DHB offers over anything else, which is outrageously powerful neurology drive, you're just killing yourself for nothing

To be blunt, the carrier old has a minor impact on PiP. MCT tends to have a better solvent capability than gso but it's DHB, trying to get past 100mg/ml is a shit shoot. The main influencer on PiP is just concentration of what you pin and if your own body can tolerate it. Some people will get PiP no matter the concentration, no matter how many MLS are pinned and no matter the injection site. You just try it and see if it sucks. If you get raging PiP from it, stop, cos it just pushes every inflammatory marker in your body through the roof and unless you desperately need the only thing DHB offers over anything else, which is outrageously powerful neurology drive, you're just killing yourself for nothing
Thanks a lot great reply yeah not worth it when other compounds that don’t hurt

So back to your other post, ideally something like a 200/100 blend with test to DHB sounds a good idea.

Maybe even 200/75?

Just tried to buy some Bac water using coin base and they have blocked my account, literally zero way of getting back in to my account, @Titan Labs have you ran into this issue before as I’ve got no way of making orders with you now.

Hey guys, just an update. Didn't get an opportunity to try sub-q but what I've noticed is no matter what:

My left DG never gets any PIP or flu like symptoms the next day.

My left VG gets slight symptoms + PIP. Tolerable without requiring NSAIDs.

My right VG+DG -> Horrible. Never pinning there. Need NSAIDs for 4-5 days.

Maybe the issue with my VG is the fact I'm using 25g 1.5"? Too long? Going all the way in?

No idea really. Scar theory not making sense as my left DG should also be scarred but everything feels fine when running there.

Have been heating up the oil. Showering before + after. Alcohol swab. Aseptic technique.

Hey guys, just an update. Didn't get an opportunity to try sub-q but what I've noticed is no matter what:

Maybe the issue with my VG is the fact I'm using 25g 1.5"? Too long? Going all the way in?

No idea really. Scar theory not making sense as my left DG should also be scarred but everything feels fine when running there.

Have been heating up the oil. Showering before + after. Alcohol swab. Aseptic technique.
Definitely try and give those sites an extended break. If something pisses a site off, even a little bit, it will stay inflamed and angry as long as you're pinning it. Subq is an ideal way of letting all injection sites cool down. Combine with some baths and massage and try and flush blood in and move the muscle around in a low intensity way.

Edit this always happens when I pin quads, so I never use them anymore. Just a shit shoot of super dense muscle, lymph system and blood vessels.

How strange, good bit of info though. Might help a few other people out

A friend of mine has something similar, can only pin certain sites as others are just write offs

Back