Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

I would also be keen to try your lower concentration dhb as I have been using southern ghost dhb 150mg and last shot I took was 4 days ago on my side delt. The pip has me walking around miserable and I’ve pulled it out from my stack.

that stuff needs diluted right down with other gear. i would never even attempt to shoot it straight or diluted any less than 3:1 with other gear.

I've got a blend of Test C/DHB in MCT (Small % of EO) that needs a glute or two for a trial.

It's dosed at 200/100 mg/ml, if I could review it off aesthetics alone I would say it looks pretty good...

@strong_man20 you sound like a good candidate if you are currently running DHB?

These will be unlabelled vials, no lab report. Will not be on general sale until I have the lab results back.

Might also change the ratios depending on feedback, see how we go.

I've got a blend of Test C/DHB in MCT (Small % of EO) that needs a glute or two for a trial.

It's dosed at 200/100 mg/ml, if I could review it off aesthetics alone I would say it looks pretty good...

These will be unlabelled vials, no lab report. Will not be on general sale until I have the lab results back.

how well does this hold at like 15-16*c?

Looks good at the minute, might be a different story if we get some colder temps..
genuinely excited to see how folk get on with this. to my knowledge no one has offered a blend of test+dhb to the UK market and if its tolerable then it could be decent seller!

thank you for attempting this.

Hi mate, happy to participate I sent you an email at 16:17.

Reporting back guys: tried first slin pin shallow IM on the delts 3 days ago.

30g 0.5 inch.
0.5mL Test E 250 on right delt medial head
0.5mL Test E 250 on left delt medial head

Injecting was so much better than glutes, less painful and better control so better technique.
Went to bed no pain.
Woke up next day felt like a regular vaccine pain.

Pain was much worse yesterday and today especially when waking and at night.

No swelling or flu symptoms though like on my right glute so that’s amazing.

Think it’s just virgin muscle pain as I’ve never done delts. Will pin them again today despite the pain and hopefully get used to it.

Reporting back guys: tried first slin pin shallow IM on the delts 3 days ago.

30g 0.5 inch.
0.5mL Test E 250 on right delt medial head
0.5mL Test E 250 on left delt medial head

Injecting was so much better than glutes, less painful and better control so better technique.
Went to bed no pain.
Woke up next day felt like a regular vaccine pain.

Pain was much worse yesterday and today especially when waking and at night.

No swelling or flu symptoms though like on my right glute so that’s amazing.

Think it’s just virgin muscle pain as I’ve never done delts. Will pin them again today despite the pain and hopefully get used to it.
Titan Test cyp is painless for me

Happy to volunteer a glute if you like.

Thing is everything’s been fine for the first 14 weeks ish, idk why it’s come on now no matter where I inject. Idk if I should even inject today.
You've never jabbed delts before - give it a while.

What you need is more practice jabbing diferent parts of your body, for me, doing it as quickly as possible in my delts (within reason) is what makes jabbing PIP free.

Back