Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Sup fellas, posting up my bloods from the Test E 250mg/mL vials I am running from Titan.

These guys are absolutely phenomenal.
Barely any PIP, perfectly dosed and decent pricing too.

I’m running 500mg/week pinning 250mg e3d and am now 10 weeks in. Performed the blood test on the morning my pin was due and pinned subsequently in the night to account for the lowest my test could be.

Attachments

• C2324130-1278-44E7-B7A9-C6345A0E5D6E.jpeg
    C2324130-1278-44E7-B7A9-C6345A0E5D6E.jpeg
    486.3 KB · Views: 59
Sup fellas, posting up my bloods from the Test E 250mg/mL vials I am running from Titan.

These guys are absolutely phenomenal.
Barely any PIP, perfectly dosed and decent pricing too.

I’m running 500mg/week pinning 250mg e3d and am now 10 weeks in. Performed the blood test on the morning my pin was due and pinned subsequently in the night to account for the lowest my test could be.

Good results them pal, must have been a nice cycle that.

Can't go wrong with a decent amount of test, always a winner.

Primo 200 (MCT Carrier)
Primo 150 (GSO Carrier)

That's the plan, Primo 150 in GSO seems to be well received, I think I've only had a handful of reports of PIP and those are normally solved by mixing it with a small amount of Test in the same syringe.
Why mct I think keeping it gso is best no pip whatsoever mct gives me horrible pip this was the best thing about titan being it gso only real lab doing this and it provided no pip absolutely amazing but now seeing mct just sucks can’t use don’t change what’s not broken please lol

And would you do eq at 500 npp at 150-200?

Why mct I think keeping it gso is best no pip whatsoever mct gives me horrible pip this was the best thing about titan being it gso only real lab doing this and it provided no pip absolutely amazing but now seeing mct just sucks can’t use don’t change what’s not broken please lol

And would you do eq at 500 npp at 150-200?

I won't be replacing the GSO with MCT. Will have both lines, so will be offering Oils with GSO and MCT as the Carrier.

I've got an NPP now with Jano its 150mg/ml, however this is in MCT.

Once i have the MCT range out and selling, I'm going to see how far I can push the GSO without having crazing amounts of BB/EO.

I won't be replacing the GSO with MCT. Will have both lines, so will be offering Oils with GSO and MCT as the Carrier.

I've got an NPP now with Jano its 150mg/ml, however this is in MCT.

Once i have the MCT range out and selling, I'm going to see how far I can push the GSO without having crazing amounts of BB/EO.
This is unbelievable like Christmas hearing this lol honestly appreciate you keeping a gso list will be huge orders on this as can pin 2-3ml feel like I haven’t even injected couldn’t believe it until I tried your stuff no pip when suffering for years cause of mct and high eo in all labs

Yeah, 0.6% acetic acid is a very common mixing solution. Weird it was sold as bac water though, unless there was some miscommunication. Seems almost pointless to have bac water tested, given that it's literally just mixing water and alcohol but I suppose it's piece of mind.

Back