Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Hi,

Is the guy still on vacations? I want to place an order...

Just email him directly & ask mate.

Edit:
Just seen you say in another thread that you have mailed him & he hasn’t responded.

I guess that gives you your answer as to whether he’s on holiday still or not though.

I think so, I got hold of him through wickr
through the proton email, guy told me he no longers ships to the EU . Do you think he has just moved to a more secure message service, so to cover off his tracks better, or did he really stopped shipping here?

through the proton email, guy told me he no longers ships to the EU . Do you think he has just moved to a more secure message service, so to cover off his tracks better, or did he really stopped shipping here?

He posted on here several months ago to say he was focusing on just being UK domestic now. No more EU orders but I'm sure if you wanna take the risk with customs/no reships he could be persuaded to send packages to EU.

Small sources can't afford to keep reshipping orders that get seized and that's probably why he switched to uk domestic to save his reputation. I don't think he would be able to handle the volume of orders either if he offered his products on a global/international scale.

Doesn't even produce orals yet so he clearly wouldn't have the ability to sell oils in bulk.

He posted on here several months ago to say he was focusing on just being UK domestic now. No more EU orders but I'm sure if you wanna take the risk with customs/no reships he could be persuaded to send packages to EU.

Small sources can't afford to keep reshipping orders that get seized and that's probably why he switched to uk domestic to save his reputation. I don't think he would be able to handle the volume of orders either if he offered his products on a global/international scale.

Doesn't even produce orals yet so he clearly wouldn't have the ability to sell oils in bulk.

Tank miles out the loop as per, always keeps me entertained. 50year old bloke living in a caravan in England.

I'm on 125mg TRT which puts my serum test levels at 930ng/dl . I decided to experiment with higher levels using Titan's Test Cyp which surprisingly only doubled my E2 from 140 to 260 but my test levels barely increased when testing after 1 month. (I'm doing daily injections so it's not about frequency)
Fortunately i'm not too sensitive to E2 symptoms so other than being a bit bitchy I was fine.

2022-03-200mg-cyp-1m.jpg

Once seeing the blood test i immediately started adding Titan's 100mg primo to his 200mg test cyp and my E2 dropped all the way down to 80 pmol/l and at the same time my Free test increased by 40%.
2022-03-200mg-cyp-100primo-2m.jpg

Obviously I haven't expected any miracle from this dose which is still almost TRT territory however i still managed to make some solid gains.

One thing that stood out is my Liver ALT levels increased from 38 to 67 while doing the experiment however that very much could be a tough leg workout a day prior the blood test.
2022-05-liver.jpg

I'm planning to do 300mg Test E and 100mg primo next when Titan is back which he said should be this week. I will be taking TUDCA for my liver this time to be on the safe side.

Makes sense

Hi guys. New to this forum

I saw titan labs on here a few months back and decided to try them out for my first cycle (500mg pw test E). I ordered 3 vials of test E and some other tablets (ai, HCG etc).

After paying, my full order arrived within 24 hours of placing and contact from the seller has been great.

5 weeks in I got bloodwork done and all is looking good:
Been having HCG throughout and 0.25mg Arimidex EOD

Attachments

• IMG_5351.jpg
    IMG_5351.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 56
I'm on 125mg TRT which puts my serum test levels at 930ng/dl . I decided to experiment with higher levels using Titan's Test Cyp which surprisingly only doubled my E2 from 140 to 260 but my test levels barely increased when testing after 1 month. (I'm doing daily injections so it's not about frequency)
Fortunately i'm not too sensitive to E2 symptoms so other than being a bit bitchy I was fine.

View attachment 170936

Once seeing the blood test i immediately started adding Titan's 100mg primo to his 200mg test cyp and my E2 dropped all the way down to 80 pmol/l and at the same time my Free test increased by 40%.
View attachment 170937

Obviously I haven't expected any miracle from this dose which is still almost TRT territory however i still managed to make some solid gains.

One thing that stood out is my Liver ALT levels increased from 38 to 67 while doing the experiment however that very much could be a tough leg workout a day prior the blood test.
View attachment 170938

I'm planning to do 300mg Test E and 100mg primo next when Titan is back which he said should be this week. I will be taking TUDCA for my liver this time to be on the safe side.
Primo affects your lipids.

Also 80 e2 I'd be destroyed with low e2 symptoms. I can't even sniff his primo and I have 3 vials here wasted because it nukes my e2 even in a low dose. I smoke which already is an AI and low aromatisrr so bad combo.

just received my order from titan all correct and intact. he contacted me on the friday evening to let me know he was back in work as id asked to order while he was on hols.
anyway i transferred the funds was all super easy, order was sent after the weekend obviously , missed the courier yesterday but just been in to collect.
for any others like me who are crypto noobies ill tell you what i did

i made accounts with binance, trust wallet, exodus and also registered with cash app, bitcoin.com wallet and coinomi but didnt use those.
needed to take a pic of my drivers license to send for verification at binance and i think maybe trust. was all very simple the apps held my hand through it.

when i tried to buy coin using my amazon credit card on trust using moonpay, moonpay (which at this point i discovered i needed to register for) put the payment through and declined it (still showed the payment as pending but it cleared a couple of days later) so i then tried to do the same on moonpay but via binance and it worked no problem. i then transferred the coin to trust wallet was a piece of piss to do. then i transferred to exodus wallet and kept it there till he returned from holidays. he gave me a wallet address and i sent it there , he received it with no issues.i think initially they charged me about £5 to buy £100 worth, the fees to transfer from wallet to wallet were minimal.

in another thread i asked about bitcoin it was mentioned that its a good idea to convert the coin to monero then back to coin to send as this completely scrubs any trail but i think i tried and there was some roadblock (i forgot what exactly it was im old and it was 2 weeks ago :) )

just wanted to let people know the crypto buying process is easy. obviously if i get arrested in a week ill let you know but im confident ill be breathing free air for a while to come :)

just received my order from titan all correct and intact. he contacted me on the friday evening to let me know he was back in work as id asked to order while he was on hols.
anyway i transferred the funds was all super easy, order was sent after the weekend obviously , missed the courier yesterday but just been in to collect.

i made accounts with binance, trust wallet, exodus and also registered with cash app, bitcoin.com wallet and coinomi but didnt use those.
needed to take a pic of my drivers license to send for verification at binance and i think maybe trust. was all very simple the apps held my hand through it.

when i tried to buy coin using my amazon credit card on trust using moonpay, moonpay (which at this point i discovered i needed to register for) put the payment through and declined it (still showed the payment as pending but it cleared a couple of days later) so i then tried to do the same on moonpay but via binance and it worked no problem. i then transferred the coin to trust wallet was a piece of piss to do. then i transferred to exodus wallet and kept it there till he returned from holidays. he gave me a wallet address and i sent it there , he received it with no issues.i think initially they charged me about £5 to buy £100 worth, the fees to transfer from wallet to wallet were minimal.

in another thread i asked about bitcoin it was mentioned that its a good idea to convert the coin to monero then back to coin to send as this completely scrubs any trail but i think i tried and there was some roadblock (i forgot what exactly it was im old and it was 2 weeks ago :) )

just wanted to let people know the crypto buying process is easy. obviously if i get arrested in a week ill let you know but im confident ill be breathing free air for a while to come :)

does buying crypto on your credit card show as a cash withdrawal or an actual purchase? which interest rates is it getting?

just wanted to let people know the crypto buying process is easy.

Go and tell that to customer services and the fraud department at Halifax.co.uk and see if it makes any difference to their choice to block transactions and threaten to close peoples bank accounts. :rolleyes:

I'm glad it was all easy for you though bro and I hope you have a good cycle.

I got what I needed from other sources without all that extra bollocks and bullshit signing up for more online services that I don't want/need and I didn't have to show anyone my personal ID (bla bla bla) or get verified with checks.

Congratulations though......some random online services now have all your personal data and driving licence and you can hope and pray that nobody ever breaches their systems and steals all the data they're storing.

Cyber criminals can do a lot of damage to a persons life with just a driving licence and personal info....but hey...what the fuck do I know.

The bigger picture huh ? :rolleyes:

Orals - I’m about to send a boat load off for testing, list below.

Var 25mg/50mg
Dbol 25mg
Winstrol 25mg
Tbol 20mg
Sdrol 10mg

Primo E 150mg/ml is being sent off for testing imminently, this batch will also include the new clear silicone stoppers.

On the subject of stoppers, all future batches will have the clear silicone ones. If i find some time ill also start replacing some of the stock from older batches with these, shouldn't be too much of a pain.

Ive also lowered the price of Mast E/P as the next batch of raws are slightly cheaper than previous, this also aligns with the same price as Tren. Helps my math too,

Mast E 200mg/ml - £30
Mast P 100mg/ml - £25
This seems like a long time ago for testing results? I'm waiting on the orals being released but seem like it's not in sight at the moment.

Go and tell that to customer services and the fraud department at Halifax.co.uk and see if it makes any difference to their choice to block transactions and threaten to close peoples bank accounts. :rolleyes:

I'm glad it was all easy for you though bro and I hope you have a good cycle.

I got what I needed from other sources without all that extra bollocks and bullshit signing up for more online services that I don't want/need and I didn't have to show anyone my personal ID (bla bla bla) or get verified with checks.

Congratulations though......some random online services now have all your personal data and driving licence and you can hope and pray that nobody ever breaches their systems and steals all the data they're storing.

Cyber criminals can do a lot of damage to a persons life with just a driving licence and personal info....but hey...what the fuck do I know.

The bigger picture huh ? :rolleyes:
im long past worrying about people having my info from signing up for sites. the bank isnt going to cancel my account i used a credit card. i keep my tin foil hat in the wardrobe and only bring it out for special occasions :)

Back