Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Bloodwork for Test E Batch 22118
Those who know me I run only for long term TRT so smooth accurate oil is of important to me. Everything I have from Titan been doing as it should and this batch now also proven legit by the bloodwork. Will continue to do bloods at this frequency on every batch I am running. Just about to place another order with Titan. Store credit always a big bonus. So far so good and referred in couple local friends who also now reported happy customers.
Dose/AI? Guessing 150-200 and no AI?

Mate if only you know some of the gym acquaintances that I met over the years and casual lifters who I know personally have used AAS. And with regular soft scrawny physiques that dabbled in gear and have nothing to show for it.

The only studies that show muscle gain in those using AAS without training are in participants with deficient test levels and have never trained before. Then maybe in those circumstances would you gain a moderate amount of LBM.

But for those who train and have healthy base line levels or have previously used AAS, you will not see noticeable LBM without a stimulus and calories to grow lbm.

LBM and visible gains in size/weight are 2 different topics bro.

Massive reduction in replying and we’re only 49 pages in @Titan Labs , I think you have the potential to be-the best lab in the uk, don’t lose that energy that you had on page 1 Gents.
Agreed, focusing on producing a quality product - and having it tested - is paramount, but good comms is also important. Titan's always been good at replying to me by email - but do seem to have gone a bit awol here recently...

Massive reduction in replying and we’re only 49 pages in @Titan Labs , I think you have the potential to be-the best lab in the uk, don’t lose that energy that you had on page 1 Gents.

Agreed, focusing on producing a quality product - and having it tested - is paramount, but good comms is also important. Titan's always been good at replying to me by email - but do seem to have gone a bit awol here recently...
Havent contacted him for months but maybe we can drop him a mail/wikr message asking him to pop back on the forum with an update?

Has anyone contacted him recently and has he replied?

To be fair to the Titan Boss......I'm not surprised at all that he/she doesn't waste his/her time even bothering to log in and read/respond to posts in this thread.

It's just a business to Titan and sales/revenue are all that matters.

It should be obvious to everyone by now that Titan likes to keep his/her business affairs private and off the Meso forums. I've emailed Titan a few times in the past and comms were excellent and very quick.

Ordered Test Enth (Batch 22118) and Mast Enth (Batch 22113) from Titan back in February. Bloods taken just before coming off cycle at the end of June while on 300mg/wk Test E, 400mg/wk Mast E and 50mg/wk Tren A (not Titan).

1657569404585.png

Two months on 150mg of Titan's Test-E and I just received my bloodwork back from Optimale.

bloodwork.png

Number's speak for themselves... Clearly very good gear. I'm starting a first blast of 500mg per week soon and will be using Titan's stuff after seeing these results.

Highly recommend!

@Titan Labs

What`s your response to some of the info posted in this thread? I know you demand payment by crypto but it seems to not be a good payment method for customers, and it's getting continually more and more complicated, and services like coinbase are actively red-flagging people/traders like you now and closing users accounts if they attempt to send you funds.

I used coinbase to order from Titan relatively recently and the other day I ordered orals from another lab that's very well known, also using coinbase. No issues whatsoever.

Back