Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

After reading through 46 pages of varying contributions this may actually be your finest post !
Thank You for educating me

I always only try to help others initially bro....but true intent is easily lost and misunderstood on forums when opinions begin to clash.

I'm glad that I've delivered something positive on this occasion.

thanks for the replies, ill set up a wikr account :)
You can also just email. Although you're probably better off using a protonmail account for Titan's benefit rather than just a regular email. I don't know if they have a preference how you contact them.

yes i have proton mail, now i just need to hone in my crypto buying skills :) used coinbase a few times a couple of years ago for another source but they cancelled my account and i seem to remember having a little trouble trying to get it activated again. i mainly just cruise these days so i havent had to buy new gear in ages

First order from titan labs, ordered and payed on Wednesday and arrived Saturday.

Very quick delivery to Northern Ireland even over Bank Holiday.

Thanks @Titan Labs

Attachments

• 20220604_174106.jpg
    20220604_174106.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
Very quick delivery to Northern Ireland even over Bank Holiday.

I've got a quick question for you bro that I hope you can answer.

As an Irish member, have you sent or received any goods from EU in the last 12 months? Any customs issues?

Was there a specific reason that you ordered from a UK source rather than EU when both have border controls and the EU shipping is actually more relaxed towards N.Ireland (and Ireland) than it is towards UK atm?

Last edited:

As an Irish member, have you sent or received any goods from EU in the last 12 months? Any customs issues?

Was there a specific reason that you ordered from a UK source rather than EU when both have border controls and the EU shipping is actually more relaxed towards N.Ireland (and Ireland) than it is towards UK atm?
Northern Ireland is in the UK. No customs

Its like posting something from London to Manchester

Donut

I've never ordered steroids from EU sources before mate.
I've always ordered from UK sources, have done since 2014 and as @Dave1189 explained Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

If I had of lived in Ireland / ROI there would of been the possibility of custom issues.

I've never ordered steroids from EU sources before mate.
I've always ordered from UK sources, have done since 2014 and as @Dave1189 explained Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

If I had of lived in Ireland / ROI there would of been the possibility of custom issues.

Cheers for the civil reply.

I'm not sure what relevance dave1189 has to my question though but FYI he is someone on my blocked/ignored list due to previous disrespectful encounters so I can't see any of his posts nor do I care about his comments or opinions.

I'm already aware that NI comes under UK despite the border control but that's being very nitpicky bro and not pertinent to my EU shipping interests.

Anyway, like I said, cheers for the civil reply.

Have a good cycle.

Cheers for the civil reply.

I'm not sure what relevance dave1189 has to my question though but FYI he is someone on my blocked/ignored list due to previous disrespectful encounters so I can't see any of his posts nor do I care about his comments or opinions.

I'm already aware that NI comes under UK despite the border control but that's being very nitpicky bro and not pertinent to my EU shipping interests.

Anyway, like I said, cheers for the civil reply.

Have a good cycle.
No worries mate.

He was simply answering a question that was asked.
If someone asks a question on here members will answer.

I've no need to order from EU sources, there's plenty of UK labs over here that are great quality and that I have access to.

No worries mate.

He was simply answering a question that was asked.
If someone asks a question on here members will answer.

I've no need to order from EU sources, there's plenty of UK labs over here that are great quality and that I have access to.

No probs bro.
I asked you a direct question but it wasn't an open invitation for everyone/anyone to get involved and share an opinion. I only wanted an answer from you and that was quite obvious in my post.

Some members here have too much to say that nobody wants to hear and they can't keep their mouths shut coz their own inflated level of self importance rises above reality.

Has anyone here ordered to Ireland?

@Titan Labs have you got recent labs for products? If not will you be getting testing done soon
They were shipping to the Republic as with the rest of the EU when I contacted them a while back but by the time I got to try ordering they had stopped - Brexit Customs BS and all that. Looking forward to trying them out when I get back to UK after the summer.
Try contacting them directly though just to be sure

Sponsors

Back