Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

(ref last few posts)

The psychological mind manipulation from shills/reps is incredible these days on forums. It's like the good cop/bad cop routine used by the rozzers (LE to any yanks/continentals) but gullible schmucks don't even see it happening or even know when they're getting blindsided.

Controversial gossip is enticement for new lambs to the slaughter house......

(ref last few posts)

The psychological mind manipulation from shills/reps is incredible these days on forums. It's like the good cop/bad cop routine used by the rozzers (LE to any yanks/continentals) but gullible schmucks don't even see it happening or even know when they're getting blindsided.

Controversial gossip is enticement for new lambs to the slaughter house......

Since Titan nominated you to be his rep, im beginning to think you are actually on the pay roll bumping this thread daily….

Third order, this time it was a biggy (for me anyway) with 21 vials in total. Have recommended friends and will continue to do so.

Blood test due next week so will post results (fiddling with my dose at the mo so will let you know if it's what I'm expecting)

Communication spot on as always.

Only slight issue was asked for a Saturday delivery which didn't happen. Not the end of the world but it sat in sorting office for a few days and wanted to receive it on the certain day.

That said, the product is ace and I'll keep on using these guys and nobody else for the foreseeable.

Roll on orals.

Third order, this time it was a biggy (for me anyway) with 21 vials in total. Have recommended friends and will continue to do so.

Blood test due next week so will post results (fiddling with my dose at the mo so will let you know if it's what I'm expecting)

Communication spot on as always.

Only slight issue was asked for a Saturday delivery which didn't happen. Not the end of the world but it sat in sorting office for a few days and wanted to receive it on the certain day.

That said, the product is ace and I'll keep on using these guys and nobody else for the foreseeable.

Roll on orals.

Yawn. Shill blurb for dummies.

I'm not a shill lol. Literally just a dude who does trt at 36 and occasionally blasts. Found titan due to not wanting to have to redo all my dosing for trt based on under or overdosed gear..... They aren't the only place only doing bitcoin and I used to be frustrated as bank transfer was only way I used to do it.

Then my go-to place changed to BC only so I had no choice but to do it and since then easy peasy....

I'm not a shill lol. Literally just a dude who does trt at 36 and occasionally blasts. Found titan due to not wanting to have to redo all my dosing for trt based on under or overdosed gear..... They aren't the only place only doing bitcoin and I used to be frustrated as bank transfer was only way I used to do it.

Then my go-to place changed to BC only so I had no choice but to do it and since then easy peasy....
he is a troll. don't feed his attention seeking posts. if he starts makes baseless claims against the lab that are not to your own experiences, then actually engage with the facts in response to the claim.

Bro I don't know who hurt you but there's a million other forums you can go to if you don't like Titan.

Quit your bullshit and STFU.
When did I ever say I don't like Titan?
I've given their operation nothing but praise and it was only their singular payment method that I didn't like coz it caused me some serious "real world" problems.

Get your facts straight before you start dishing out dumb life coaching advice and telling me what you think I should do :rolleyes:

Quit your bullshit and STFU.
When did I ever say I don't like Titan?
I've given their operation nothing but praise and it was only their singular payment method that I didn't like coz it caused me some serious "real world" problems.

Get your facts straight before you start dishing out dumb life coaching advice and telling me what you think I should do :rolleyes:
You're actually too much. You've hardly been positive.

I'd usually say up the tren but I think in your case you should probably drop it.

4 public questions in 4 days from 4 different potential customers and still no public response fromTitan Labs?

I knew this op wouldn't last long if it got publicity :rolleyes:

It's just an amateur homebrew kitchen chemist who thought he could compete with the big boys but he's out of his depth now and can't cope ROFL

Game over, sorry to say !
BTW only had to to back one page to find your "praise"

I mean, you clearly have plenty of time for it.

Probably set a reminder for when your ban was up too.

You're clearly looking for a fight bro and you probably get your kicks from being a twat too so I'm adding you to my blocked/Ignored list coz I can't be bothered wasting my time replying to members who are just obviously goading me.

See ya later (not) .

Back