Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

I had one pharmacy say no to me for trt needles!!!

Phoned another local and their like yeah no problem.

Think it was a Lloyds who were great.
Yeh I can see them being funny about that, you are better just saying they are for steroids than TRT even though its a bit embarrassing Lol Still not as bad as saying you are a smackhead though!! LMAO I always find all the women in Lloyds are very friendly with me, they are all really inquisitive about what running gear is like and how long you cycle for etc Lol I can tell at the same time though they don't want me to be doing it in terms of health implications but they aren't allowed to give their opinion on them so to speak. I bought some Insulin pins off them once for the end of a Novorapid pen and they kept saying 'we've put your insulin needles in the same bag for your Diabetes love LMAO I couldn't be bothered getting into the in's and outs of that one!!

Gonna be in London for a few weeks this summer and rather than risking travelling with my gear gonna order some bits from Titan to where I'm staying (I'll be mid blast) as I'll still be training.

For anyone with experience - I'm guessing I'm gonna need to order pins etc too (not from this source)? I'll be flying from Dublin to London Heathrow and will have checked luggage.

This is the closest lab to my usual EU source in regards to testing etc

Looking forward to trying out the gear.
exchangesupplies(dot)org are really good

This guy seems to be correct with the crypto thing. I've just tried to use my Halifax bank to transfer £80 to buy a few bottles and the banks blocked it. It worked months back but not now so I'm screwed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220422-131637_Coinbase.jpg
    Screenshot_20220422-131637_Coinbase.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 135
This guy seems to be correct with the crypto thing. I've just tried to use my Halifax bank to transfer £80 to buy a few bottles and the banks blocked it. It worked months back but not now so I'm screwed.
I used to have the same issue with Lloyds Bank, I swapped to using my CC to buy crypto and don't get blocked anymore.

Did you do bloodwork as that peaked because that's like 3k total test..I'm a hyper responder and that is beyond a hyper response lol. Double it infact.

I'm gonna assume that's a once weekly injection and you tested at the peak?

Either way great result.

Did you do bloodwork as that peaked because that's like 3k total test..I'm a hyper responder and that is beyond a hyper response lol. Double it infact.

I'm gonna assume that's a once weekly injection and you tested at the peak?

Either way great result.
I inject on Monday/Thurs and took this on Thursday morning before injection. I've since lowered the dose to 75mg and will check what it's sitting at.

Hmm. Still due my first labs but if that's the case, wonder why so many on titans have insane results if it's accurately dosed as janoshik. I.e I use my old pharma as reference and that gets me 1500 trough on 150 a week.

If titans puts me at 2k plus gonna have to redo my entire trt dosing just like yourself.

Hmm. Still due my first labs but if that's the case, wonder why so many on titans have insane results if it's accurately dosed as janoshik. I.e I use my old pharma as reference and that gets me 1500 trough on 150 a week.

If titans puts me at 2k plus gonna have to redo my entire trt dosing just like yourself.

the testing is shit. people on post good results. its generates a confirmation bias.

Posting my blood test results. This is on 500mg/week of Test E a week and it's 3 days after last E3.5D injection - so about 2/3rds of what the peak would be.

I'm the opposite of a hyper responder, but for me this is a good result. It's about 2700 ng/dL trough, which is somewhere between 5x and 8x depending if you're looking at peak or trough.

I was using another UK lab before that's meant to be reliable but I was only getting 3-4x conversion ratios so I think that must have been under dosed.

Titan gear is completely free of PIP for me and there's no way that would be the case if it was over dosed substantially.

Attachments

• Bloodwork.PNG
    Bloodwork.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 76
See that's looking like a pharma result. 500 put me at 5700 on my old stuff at peak 48h post inj, 150 at 1400 at trough 3.5 d, so it was very linear for me.

I'm hoping for a similar result on 200 (1400-1800).

That's a great response though mate I actually cut my dose after seeing the response, there was just no need to have it so high based on my goals at the time. That's why everyone needs labs. My 500 some need grams to get that... So I stick to 250-300 to put me in your current range if blasting.

Just seeing a few post labs on '150' with 25x(never seen this in my life, 10+ is hyper) response rates seemed a bit off making me think shit I'll have to drop my trt down if it's too high. Probably got their bloods down right after a blast so had elevated levels etc. Who knows.

Test E and primo E arrived within 24 hours of ordering, nice and smooth when pinned. Running bloods in 5 weeks but have a feeling I won't be disappointed with what I've been reading.

Only gripe/issue that I've had is my bank blocked my card for 12 hours when I tried to deposit into coinbase, I've had to have a new debit card issued so a bit of a fuck about with that tbh. I wouldn't want to go through that with each order....

But other than that no complaints with the service or delivery times. 10/10

See that's looking like a pharma result. 500 put me at 5700 on my old stuff at peak 48h post inj, 150 at 1400 at trough 3.5 d, so it was very linear for me.

I'm hoping for a similar result on 200 (1400-1800).

That's a great response though mate I actually cut my dose after seeing the response, there was just no need to have it so high based on my goals at the time. That's why everyone needs labs. My 500 some need grams to get that... So I stick to 250-300 to put me in your current range if blasting.

Just seeing a few post labs on '150' with 25x(never seen this in my life, 10+ is hyper) response rates seemed a bit off making me think shit I'll have to drop my trt down if it's too high. Probably got their bloods down right after a blast so had elevated levels etc. Who knows.
Finished my blast on the 11th of Feb so it's not some bogus result. I got bloods done during the blast but unfortunately the Testosterone was capped at 1200ng/dl. It's not really unheard of for people to cruise on 50-100mg and reach 1000ng/dl, it's genetics depending on how your body metabolizes it, i'm sure there are plenty of others that get similar results to myself.

Ordered this morning, really smooth with coinbase. Literally took me 2 mins to sign up, an hour to be approved and then send the money to the bitcoin address within 30 seconds

Looking forward to starting based on what I’m reading!

Ordered this morning, really smooth with coinbase. Literally took me 2 mins to sign up, an hour to be approved and then send the money to the bitcoin address within 30 seconds

Looking forward to starting based on what I’m reading!
It took them over 4 months to aprove me, by which time crypto had gone up huge amounts in value of some of the coins i wanted buy. The mofos.

It took them over 4 months to aprove me, by which time crypto had gone up huge amounts in value of some of the coins i wanted buy. The mofos.
Damn 4 months! That's crazy. To be honest I didn't think it would approve me so quick because I have been on the list for Trading 212 for about a year and never ever been able to sign up

Waiting for my delivery from Titan, hopefully arrives today

Back