Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Put a first time order in with Titan labs last week. Ordered on the Friday and it arrived on the Monday. Great comms and service, nicely packaged too.
Ordered Test e 250, HCG, Adex, nolva, vidalista. All indian generics I've used in the past so looks good. Just pinned 2ml and was nice and smooth no pip at all.

I'll get bloods done in a few weeks and post up but impressed with Titan so far.

Another order placed and delivered next day delivery as always these guys are my go to source! Patiently waiting for them to release their oral lines.

I am also the one who mentioned their stoppers in the beginning baring in mind I inject 3x a week so they’re bound to be a bit more chewed up than people who inject twice or once a week! No problems with leaks or contamination so who cares!?

I am also addressing the guys who are smashing Bitcoin and this source because that’s the only option; just because it is legal to take them in the UK presently doesn’t mean it always will be.

I am also addressing the guys who are smashing Bitcoin and this source because that’s the only option; just because it is legal to take them in the UK presently doesn’t mean it always will be.

For clarity, in no way am I bashing Titan labs!
I've praised/bumped Titan Labs since last year and I still rank them No.1 UGL service in the UK atm but "bitcoin" is not good now and it's gonna get worse this year with UK banks (wait and see all you non believers ffs !!! :rolleyes:)

Offering a couple of other payment options like most other sources would be an easy solution to the problem (bank transfer, paypal, cash, or even western union or moneygram etc) and would make ongoing ordering more accessible for all customers in the UK.

Bank Transfer (or paypal) would be the easiest preferred option for most guys like me who've had warnings from their UK banks this year for attempting buying coin currency for coinbase/kraken/binance and other crypto platforms. I'm far from an expert in crypto though and haven't even needed bitcoin in my world since the end of last year (2021) and FYI it's so fuckin easy to send/receive a transfer or paypal without actually mentioning what you are buying/selling so there's no real issues with anonymity/secrecy compared to all this Bitcoin bullshit.

The last sentence in your post also interests me coz I'm already predicting reclassification to class B within 18 months to 3 years for all PEDS and ancillary meds in UK (direct effect of brexit) without a valid GP prescription.

Time will tell !

I've praised/bumped Titan Labs since last year and I still rank them No.1 UGL service in the UK atm but "bitcoin" is not good now and it's gonna get worse this year with UK banks (wait and see all you non believers ffs !!! :rolleyes:)

Offering a couple of other payment options like most other sources would be an easy solution to the problem (bank transfer, paypal, cash, or even western union or moneygram etc) and would make ongoing ordering more accessible for all customers in the UK.

Bank Transfer (or paypal) would be the easiest preferred option for most guys like me who've had warnings from their UK banks this year for attempting buying coin currency for coinbase/kraken/binance and other crypto platforms. I'm far from an expert in crypto though and haven't even needed bitcoin in my world since the end of last year (2021) and FYI it's so fuckin easy to send/receive a transfer or paypal without actually mentioning what you are buying/selling so there's no real issues with anonymity/secrecy compared to all this Bitcoin bullshit.

The last sentence in your post also interests me coz I'm already predicting reclassification to class B within 18 months to 3 years for all PEDS and ancillary meds in UK (direct effect of brexit) without a valid GP prescription.

Time will tell !
Jesus tank… for fucksake

Time will tell !
Without turning their thread into a debate, I actually agree with you I have started to use my credit card to buy Bitcoin and suffer the fee for using it as a money transfer due to my bank not allowing Bitcoin but at the end of the day it’s their choice.

The last sentence is due to the country itself is turning into other countries with the direction it’s heading as well as brexit.

Jesus tank… for fucksake
lol...you really don't like me talking about bitcoin in UK do ya bro ROFL.

Chill out. It's just a topic with growing relevance for UK so I'm not sure why you've got such an issue with seeing it raised for discussion.

Should we pretend the problem doesn't really exist and hopefully is going to just magically disappear ? :rolleyes:

lol...you really don't like me talking about bitcoin in UK do ya bro ROFL.

Chill out. It's just a topic with growing relevance for UK so I'm not sure why you've got such an issue with seeing it raised for discussion.

Should we pretend the problem doesn't really exist and hopefully is going to just magically disappear ? :rolleyes:

I certainly didn’t have a problem with you raising the issue originally.

However, workarounds have been posted in this thread. A quick search on Google & YouTube will bring up others.

Point being, there’s no reason for you to keep banging on about it. It’s not as if you’re contributing to either an actual debate on the matter, or workarounds - you’re just bashing the source over it.

Time will tell !
Shut the fuck up, you don’t dictate how a lab runs their operation.

The only thing your predicting?? Omg your an absolute cheese toasty.

Shut the fuck up, you don’t dictate how a lab runs their operation.

The only thing your predicting?? Omg your an absolute cheese toasty.

You regged here about 2 weeks after me but you've chosen to be a total PITA with me ever since joining with constant insults and drama and trouble making.
You've clearly got the exact same pissy attitude as a small handful of pathetic members on 2 silly websites that I recently left/vacated and you're now just trying to rub me up and start some aggro with me on here.

I've got absolutely no more time for you bro or reading your lame childish attacks about my posts so I've just put you on the ignore/block list to avoid having to deal with you ever again.

From the level of your reactions in this Titan thread you're giving off the impression to everyone that you're much more than just an unbiased customer and you're probably a rep/shill/affiliate/promoter so I can't even take you seriously anymore. Members don't usually get as "triggered" as you have been doing in this thread unless they've got a deeper involvement with a source, brand name, or product.

Ultimately, I don't care what you think or who you are though. I just want to see Titan add other payment options and I'll keep pushing for changes for as long as I want to coz I like the brand and would like to place my own direct orders instead of contacting my mate "dodgy dave" again to buy/ship gear for me with crypto.

Ultimately, I don't care what you think or who you are though. I just want to see Titan add other payment options and I'll keep pushing for changes for as long as I want to coz I like the brand and would like to place my own direct orders instead of contacting my mate "dodgy dave" again to buy/ship gear for me with crypto.
Bro you’ve literally said nothing but this for the past week - shut up and stop spamming the thread I’m sure titan get the point.

Take your crypto dribble to a new thread if you care that much about it. I’m sure someone will be able to help you figure out how to use it as it’s not hard.

As I said before get BitPay and use chase. Simple.

Bro you’ve literally said nothing but this for the past week - shut up and stop spamming the thread I’m sure titan get the point.

Take your crypto dribble to a new thread if you care that much about it. I’m sure someone will be able to help you figure out how to use it as it’s not hard.

As I said before get BitPay and use chase. Simple.

Move to the UK now and then give me some current crypto advice bro :rolleyes:

Chase bank and Bitpay are both USA !

You're clearly not up to speed with what's happening over here now.

I am in the UK hahahaha

I have used both to make orders with Titan with absolutely no issues

Fair enough. Just checked and found out Chase have a UK extension arm to their USA service.

Sorry to say though that I'm not getting dragged into all this shit any further. Opening/Registering new banks? Getting current banks blocked/closed? More crypto bullshit? blah blah blah? Just for a few bottles of UG gear?

No thanks. Wasted enough time on this already.
I need/want other payment options.
Might post about bitcoin again if I want to so get used to it and get over it ffs !

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back