Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Thanks for that info bro but I've just lost all interest in this lab and can't be fuckin bothered with all the bullshit for a UGL. I could order the raws and make the shit myself with less hassle FFS.
Do it then and stop spamming every U.K. forum with your constant whining about current U.K. UGLs. If you know it all already please do go ahead and start your own lab and show everyone how it’s done. You still in the Wirral?

Get a grip bro. I'm posting about real world UK issues with UK banks banning crypto and I don't appreciate being told to "shut up" during a discussion about something important and relevant to me and many other guys in UK who want to use Titan Labs.
Shut the fuck up you fanny what are you even on about, download coin base, attach your banks sort code and acct number or debit card, add funds and send, stop being a fucking watermelon,

Not sure where your from bro but in the UK it is the most frustrating process ever created. The amount of restrictions on it now makes it way too much of a headache. Fuck Bitcoin
Shut up you nipple your talking absolute Bob tech, I’m from uk and it’s easy as anything, stop trying to derail the thread you estrogen dominant slap nut.

Shut up you nipple your talking absolute Bob tech, I’m from uk and it’s easy as anything, stop trying to derail the thread you estrogen dominant slap nut.
Fuck off bellend. Read my posts again, I’m not hating on Titan for his process, All I’ve said is it’s a pain in the arse, the coinbase part is easy, the difficult part is my bank blocking the payment, you don’t need to put me in the same category as tank. I stopped posting here pages ago and said fair play to Titan and best of luck and i have moved on.

What’s with all the silly words as well? Watermelon, nipple, slap nut…. Fuck it, jog on you coconut

EDIT: Can’t deny it, ‘nipple’ made me laugh, but still jog on

Last edited:
Fuck off bellend. Read my posts again, I’m not hating on Titan for his process, All I’ve said is it’s a pain in the arse, the coinbase part is easy, the difficult part is my bank blocking the payment, you don’t need to put me in the same category as tank. I stopped posting here pages ago and said fair play to Titan and best of luck and i have moved on.

What’s with all the silly words as well? Watermelon, nipple, slap nut…. Fuck it, jog on you coconut

EDIT: Can’t deny it, ‘nipple’ made me laugh, but still jog on
Fair enough bud I won’t put you in the same bracket as that water bottle tank.

I just can’t understand this whole banks blocking it etc I had 4 different banks the uk and all of them work via Coinbase.

Fair enough bud I won’t put you in the same bracket as that water bottle tank.

I just can’t understand this whole banks blocking it etc I had 4 different banks the uk and all of them work via Coinbase.
Just to add, I tried this yesterday while at work and was able to open an account, deposit funds and get a fiver bonus from them. All with nationwide and coin base. All I needed was my drivers license. To be honest this is a hell of a lot easier now than when I opened my last accounts a few years back.

Maybe these guys have done that amount of shady deals that their banks have them flagged.. Lol. I advise not flying either.

Shut the fuck up you fanny what are you even on about, download coin base, attach your banks sort code and acct number or debit card, add funds and send, stop being a fucking watermelon,

I've already got a coinbase account bro but thanks for the lame suggestion.

What am I on about?
Erm, are you capable of reading the news?
Can you do something about the warning that I (and many others) got from my bank last month about not making crypto currency purchases and can you stop peoples bank accounts getting locked/suspended/closed?

You can think you're really clever and a smart-arse know-it-all if you want to bro but the truth is a different matter entirely.

I'm a fanny and a watermelon? Yeah ok, sure bro. Great childish name calling during a serious discussion. Very funny (duh). Have you got the mental age of a retarded teenager???

https://www.investomania.co.uk/what-uk-banks-are-banning-crypto-buying/

Titan!! Bro, we got a lot of nut crackers here on MESO so git your shit together or y’all will sorry yas came to da NUT HUT a.k.a MESO-RX…DON’T MESS WITH DA MESO’s

Talking shit am I ???
Yeah sure, okay, whatever!
Maybe some of you will wake up and smell the coffee sometime soon or maybe you will have to wait until your bank account gets suspended/frozen/closed and go through that experience like me and many others did to find out what it feels like when your life and finances get turned upside down by your bank, but ultimately, I don't actually give a flying fuck what the "nay-sayers" in this thread think and if you all wanna act the prick and talk shit and ignore a real problem with crypto transactions now in UK....it won't matter to me in the slightest what happens to you with your bank account !!!
I learned the hard way like many others recently and I won't make the same mistake again just to buy some gear FFS !

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_com/comments/qmmawy/another_uk_bank_banning_crypto/

https://beincrypto.com/british-banks-crack-down-on-crypto-transfers-amid-financial-crime-fears

View: https://medium.com/@TheCryptoClunkers/uk-banks-and-bitcoin-friend-or-foe-c8a05a69604a

Jesus who s this watermelon dramatic girl spamming the thread ! Just dont order ( it's a sign)I made a btc purchase last month amd went smoothly and hope Titan would stick to this process.
At this stage i dont think u need gear .check ur estrogen level and talk to a psychiatric. I can dm u some names.
Titan sorry for this drama amd hope it ends here.

Stop spamming Tank this is a thread about Titan not about your personal issues with crypto.

I'm not spamming. I'm discussing the only payment method this source offers and the issues with it in UK atm.

I had my bank account suspended because of this source (and others have had the same experience too) so I think you should just mind your own business and not try telling me what I should or shouldn't talk about here on this thread !

You're not Titan are you....so "jog on" bro.
I don't need your advice or your opinions !

Jesus who s this watermelon dramatic girl spamming the thread ! Just dont order ( it's a sign)I made a btc purchase last month amd went smoothly and hope Titan would stick to this process.
At this stage i dont think u need gear .check ur estrogen level and talk to a psychiatric. I can dm u some names.
Titan sorry for this drama amd hope it ends here.

Yawn/Boring.:rolleyes:

I'm not spamming. I'm discussing the only payment method this source offers and the issues with it in UK atm.

I had my bank account suspended because of this source (and others have had the same experience too) so I think you should just mind your own business and not try telling me what I should or shouldn't talk about here on this thread !

You're not Titan are you....so "jog on" bro.
I don't need your advice or your opinions !
How are you blaming the source for your account getting blocked hahahah you chose to do it

Get bit pay and use chase it’s so simple???

How are you blaming the source for your account getting blocked hahahah you chose to do it

Get bit pay and use chase it’s so simple???

I'm not blaming the source am I bro !!!
I'm just saying what happened when I tried to purchase crypto via my UK bank to enable me to actually place an order with this guy.

Obviously, it was my own choice to try and buy crypto/bitcoin FFS !!!

I'm not fucking around with anymore of this crypto bullshit in UK. Sticking with other sources now and easier ways to pay.

I'm disappointed though coz I like this lab a lot and rate the service highly. It's a shame that his only payment method sucks for a lot of UK customers though. Maybe he will take notice and make changes in the future or maybe he is happy to push away loads of potential UK customers and lose new business instead.

I bet you could buy at localmonero or localbitcoin and have no problem with your bank.

More hassle bro. I can't be fucking bothered tbh. My bank (3 banks in fact) have warned me not to try and buy coin again or my account(s) will get closed next time.

My bank account(s) and my life are far more important to me than buying Titan gear.

Back