Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Bitcoin purchases r the easiest mode of payment ever created. I paid my order last month and got the receipt in 2 hours and shipment next day
Bank transfers take 2 days at least.
You can also buy bitcoin through localbitcoins.com ( cash or wire Options )
Not sure where your from bro but in the UK it is the most frustrating process ever created. The amount of restrictions on it now makes it way too much of a headache. Fuck Bitcoin

Sorry mate but this is way too confusing and ridiculous. I understand security but I advise you start offering bank transfer or PayPal or something else because this is way too much hassle. It’s possible that I am just thick as shit but I guarantee there will be many others thinking the same thing I am. It’s a shame.

I won’t be buying this time after all and will stick with my normal source.

Cheers

Ditto mate.
I won't be ordering again either unless he offers some simpler payment options. It's too much hassle with all that bitcoin/crypto bullshit and I don't think he realises yet that it raises suspicion and sets off alarm bells in the fraud departments of peoples bank accounts.

I'm not getting my bank account frozen or suspended/closed just to buy some gear.
UK banks DO NOT like bitcoin/crypto transactions as you've recently just found out for yourself and be aware that accounts can get "red flagged" for these types of transactions and fraud departments might contact you with questions about your account activity.

If you want to stay in good financial standing with your bank, don't make repeated bitcoin/crypto purchases.

Ditto mate.
I won't be ordering again either unless he offers some simpler payment options. It's too much hassle with all that bitcoin/crypto bullshit and I don't think he realises yet that it raises suspicion and sets off alarm bells in the fraud departments of peoples bank accounts.

I'm not getting my bank account frozen or suspended/closed just to buy some gear.
UK banks DO NOT like bitcoin/crypto transactions as you've recently just found out for yourself and be aware that accounts can get "red flagged" for these types of transactions and fraud departments might contact you with questions about your account activity.

If you want to stay in good financial standing with your bank, don't make repeated bitcoin/crypto purchases.
Basically what’s just happened to me, been stuck on the phone with TSB for a fucking hour verifying everything from the size of my dick to the circumference of my wife’s arsehole as they completely blocked my internet banking and account access entirely.

Fuck Bitcoin. Never ever again

Ditto mate.

I think you should be more worried about all the accounts you make on UKM and TMuscle rather than the fraud department.

I always laugh at sources who use bitcoin, if you're that paranoid, you shouldn't be in this game in the first place. I've been using steroids for years and never once have I brought from a source who uses bitcoin, 99% of them use bank transfer. I've been purchasing from the same person now for over 5 years with only bank transfer. Never a problem. Everything can be completed in less the 5 minutes Instead of having to wait for bitcoin transfers, and then sending it while waiting for confirmation. It's a headache inducing experience.

100% agree bro.
I've been buying gear online for 20 years using bank transfer, paypal, and even cash in mail. Never had a problem and all my sources are still active.

Bitcoin/crypto is pure bollox and a proper hassle/waste of time.

It's a shame that this is the only payment method this source will use but he is shooting himself in the foot and losing LOADS of regular UK customers in the process. If he added other payment options he could pretty much take control of the UK gear market coz the service is impeccable in all other areas and the testing is a standard no other lab brand can compete with at the moment in UK.

Basically what’s just happened to me, been stuck on the phone with TSB for a fucking hour verifying everything from the size of my dick to the circumference of my wife’s arsehole as they completely blocked my internet banking and account access entirely.

Fuck Bitcoin. Never ever again

My account got temporarily suspended too and I had to explain to the Fraud Department why I was buying cryptocurrency. They reactivated the account eventually but I was warned to not try any more similar transactions or the account would be closed with 90 days notice.

Some people are getting away with it atm but I think all UK banks are about to get much stricter about crypto/bitcoin transactions very soon.

You can send money to someone who is outside of UK and place the order for you, too. A bit risky but if you have friends outside of UK it can works

I think you should be more worried about all the accounts you make on UKM and TMuscle rather than the fraud department.

I haven't got any accounts on either site. I don't even bother reading those 2 sites as a guest anymore coz they're both just like silly teenage chat rooms and not bodybuilding forums for grown men.

Don't know who you are but I suggest you get a life and quit this kind of stupid shit talk.

You can send money to someone who is outside of UK and place the order for you, too. A bit risky but if you have friends outside of UK it can works
Again, hassle. Many other sources have been going for years with bank transfer as an option.

I have been buying gear for a good many years and I have yet to see one of my sources get busted for using their bank account

I’m not knocking Titan necessarily, he obv takes security seriously and I hear that, but I think he is maybe being a little OTT with the Bitcoin thing. If people truly believe that Bitcoin is anonymous and not able to track then you obviously still believe in Santa Claus. It’s the same with the dark web, of course they can track you on the dark web if they want too… there is no such thing as real anonymous payments and browsing, it’s bullshit and does not exist

Titan has a solid gold opportunity to be the biggest in the UK if he offered more payment options

Last edited:
Again, hassle. Many other sources have been going for years with bank transfer as an option.

I have been buying gear for a good many years and I have yet to see one of my sources get busted for using their bank account

I’m not knocking Titan necessarily, he obv takes security seriously and I hear that, but I think he is maybe being a little OTT with the Bitcoin thing. If people truly believe that Bitcoin is anonymous and not able to track then you obviously still believe in Santa Claus. It’s the same with the dark web, of course they can track you on the dark web if they want too… there is no such thing as real anonymous payments and browsing, it’s bullshit and does not exist

Titan has a solid gold opportunity to be the biggest in the UK if he offered more payment options
I'm subscribed to JP board, will ask there

That's not a realistic option though is it bro.....and it just adds further hassle to placing an order.

Customers and consumers need convenience and simplicity these days when purchasing goods online. It doesn't matter if it's buying gear or buying a new TV. The payment process needs to be simple or customers will go "shopping" somewhere else.

Anyway it’s what it is, I’m not hating on Titan, he has to do what he has to do to keep himself safe.

It’s what it is. There will be people out there able to use Bitcoin who can take advantage of his products and those who can’t who will have to source elsewhere.

Life goes on

According to this due to the FCA banning Binance from trading within the UK a lot of banks have just outright banned crypto purchases/transfers

https://www.investomania.co.uk/what-uk-banks-are-banning-crypto-buying/

Among that list it also says HSBC, Santander, Metro, and Virgin Money outright prohibit too.

At the end of the day its Titans buisness and his decision which payment methods he wishes to offer. His buisness is clearly viable, that he doesn't feel the need to have to compromise his OPSEC.

At the risk of spending anything up to 14 Years at HM's pleasure I certainly wouldn't risk it.

Last edited:
According to this due to the FCA banning Binance from trading within the UK a lot of banks have just outright banned crypto purchases/transfers

Among that list it also says HSBC, Santander, Metro, and Virgin Money outright prohibit too.

At the end of the day its Titans buisness and his decision which payment methods he wishes to offer. His buisness is clearly viable, that he doesn't feel the need to have to compromise his OPSEC.

At the risk of spending anything up to 14 Years at HM's pleasure I certainly wouldn't risk it.

Mr Titan certainly has some difficult business decisions to make now as not many customers in uk are going to risk having their bank accounts closed just to buy his gear using crypto/bitcoin etc and (as someone has already said further back in this post) crypto or any other secret payment method really doesn't offer him 100% security and anonymity anyway. If LE decides to come after him he will get caught sooner or later regardless of his payment method. These are the risks that come with selling drugs and anyone who thinks they can outsmart the law are very very naive. He sends all shipments using SD FYI. Guess how easy it is for LE to pinpoint a person or group of people posting tracked mail with time/date stamps in post offices with the person/people recorded on camera? From there it would just be a matter of monitoring those people and slowly tightening the noose to get closer to a bust.....but LE would also have many more superior investigative tactics in their arsenal if they truly set out to try and catch an online steroid dealer. Personally I think online UGL steroid dealers are very low on the LE list of priorities in the UK and unless a dealer is known locally in his area and being too obvious about sourcing it's unlikely he will ever get a visit.

I've nothing against Mr Titan BTW, the opposite in fact. I've bumped his service several times in this thread and I think his service is pure class and quality but I'm not having my bank account shut down again just to try and place an order and most UK customers are going to be in the same situation now (or very soon).

So his choice is either to add other payment options quick or push away most of his potential UK customers. There's huge profits to be made if Mr Titan makes his service more easily accessible and , as said before, he could quite easily take over the UK market and become the top UK gear source/brand name.

@Titan Labs

So what's your response to this bro? Genuine question !

All UK banks will have banned crypto/bitcoin transactions in the next few weeks/months and it's already banned in most of the big name banks right now.

I think we all appreciate your need to feel safe and secure but you're forcing yourself out of the UK market now by only offering a payment method that nobody in UK will be able to use.

You need other options bro if you want customers.

I agree it’s not 100% secure and UK steroid dealers aren’t high on the list of targets but its about minimising his risk. Also the majority of vendors here only accept crypto.

I wouldn’t say no UK banks will accept crypto/ will be banned - I’ve been using nationwide for 3 years to regularly buy crypto with no problems. Other banks that are fine are the fintech ones such as Monzo. From what I can see Coinbase is actually regulated by the FCA unlike binance who were never authorised to be able to trade in the UK however I’m open to be corrected on that.

I agree it’s not 100% secure and UK steroid dealers aren’t high on the list of targets but its about minimising his risk. Also the majority of vendors here only accept crypto.

I wouldn’t say no UK banks will accept crypto/ will be banned - I’ve been using nationwide for 3 years to regularly buy crypto with no problems. Other banks that are fine are the fintech ones such as Monzo. From what I can see Coinbase is actually regulated by the FCA unlike binance who were never authorised to be able to trade in the UK however I’m open to be corrected on that.

Things might've been cool with Nationwide for the last 3 years bro but I can't see it lasting much longer.

Even if 1 or 2 of the smaller/lesser know or lesser used uk bank options continue to allow crypto purchases.....how many people do you think will go and open a new "dodgy" bank account just to buy crypto and order Titan gear?

The Titan fella can run his business anyway he likes to be honest bro, it won't make much difference to me, it's all just very frustrating though coz I like the brand and the service and I'd be a regular buyer if it weren't for all this payment bullshit. Lots of other guys in UK feel the same way and I'll be surprised if this lab is still up and running in 12 months if he doesn't offer other payment options.

Businesses need customers to grow and forcing away new customers and not listening isn't a recipe for success. If Titan only wants crypto buyers then that's all he's ever gonna get but he's seriously limiting his market and client base.

Bitcoin not an issue for me. Coinbase very simple and straightforward I have found. Titan been nothing but awesome comms and delivery wise so dont mind the extra step to buy some bitcoin first.

Drawing bloods tomorrow, will post results Friday then looking to place another order with my store credit! ;)

Anecdotally I am feeling great, think E2 may be a little high from feel but I'd say its defo doing the job! Will be a trough reading before Thursday pin

Bitcoin not an issue for me. Coinbase very simple and straightforward I have found.
Setting up a coinbase account is initially a bit of a hassle (photo of driving licence etc) but overall not a major inconvenience and I did it just so I could use this source.

However, I didn't expect my bank to suspend/lock my account for trying to purchase currency for coinbase/crypto transactions so the problem now is with most UK banks tbh and not the crypto/coin providers.

Don't know what bank you're with bro but you might find things have changed the next time you try and make a purchase. I'm not the only person who's recently had their bank account locked and it's heavily publicised now in the media that the UK banks are banning crypto/bitcoin transactions so I suppose we will all just have to watch this space and see what Titan does when he realises 90% of his potential client base can't buy crypto anymore because it's forbidden by most UK banks.

Back