Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Hey fellas I ain't bashing this is just some gen feedback as I saw someone else mentioned it but then noticed today going through the stopper for a 3rd time it didnt fayre too well.

Im not criticising the lab at all I literally complimented it every post, everything seems super high quality. If it were any other lab I wouldn't even reply here but these guys seem genuine about wanting to be the best so trying to help facilitate that.

Like I said I just ran some Nexus and that was utter dogshit, piss poor presentation and a bad cook. So my feedback is 100% genuine why else would I waste my time writing it?!

Hey fellas I ain't bashing this is just some gen feedback as I saw someone else mentioned it but then noticed today going through the stopper for a 3rd time it didnt fayre too well.

Im not criticising the lab at all I literally complimented it every post, everything seems super high quality. If it were any other lab I wouldn't even reply here but these guys seem genuine about wanting to be the best so trying to help facilitate that.

Like I said I just ran some Nexus and that was utter dogshit, piss poor presentation and a bad cook. So my feedback is 100% genuine why else would I waste my time writing it?!

That tank bloke is banned from every UK bodybuilding forum, I’m surprised no one has brought this up sooner

I too am only 2 weeks into my first test e cycle. And so far so good. My first pin was a bit tender for about 5 days but I put that down to me shaking like I had tremors. All others after that have been great with little to none. I put that down to me getting better at it so obviously the content isn't causing any issues. I am 47 and am doing this for several reasons my main one isn't to get big. So I can only comment so far to say my motivation and energy levels are much higher than I'd be normally. And in the gym after what I'd call a normal session(usually do weights combined with hiit stuff) I'm either always ready to do more or have felt my normal weights easier to do.

As I said only 2 weeks in but I feel really good so far. Had a couple of days achy balls but it went away after I suppose I dried up a bit.. Lol

That tank bloke is banned from every UK bodybuilding forum, I’m surprised no one has brought this up sooner

Hahaha i was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention that, his posts over at Tmuscle have me in hysterics.

@wayfarer86 i dont draw with the vial upside down, shouldnt leak then.

I too am only 2 weeks into my first test e cycle. And so far so good. My first pin was a bit tender for about 5 days but I put that down to me shaking like I had tremors. All others after that have been great with little to none. I put that down to me getting better at it so obviously the content isn't causing any issues. I am 47 and am doing this for several reasons my main one isn't to get big. So I can only comment so far to say my motivation and energy levels are much higher than I'd be normally. And in the gym after what I'd call a normal session(usually do weights combined with hiit stuff) I'm either always ready to do more or have felt my normal weights easier to do.

As I said only 2 weeks in but I feel really good so far. Had a couple of days achy balls but it went away after I suppose I dried up a bit.. Lol
If its your first ever cycle im guessing you aren't running any HCG so might explain the achy balls.

I can say this oil is 100% smooth compared to some of the shit that's out there at mo so yeh maybe just your virgin muscles and bit of shakiness in technique. You will get used to it. Try 25g in the ventero glute.

Didn't you say you have placed 3 orders? Whats your thoughts on them? Any pictures?

Not actually started using the gear yet Bro like I said in a previous post so I can't comment on the rubber stopper "alleged" poor quality issue. I'm currently finishing up what's left of my stash (different lab) and probably won't even get around to starting the Titan gear until summer. I'm just stocking up with some bits-n-bobs atm while Titan seem to be at their peak regarding quality.

I've already given my opinion of the overall service and standard and I've got nothing negative to say about Titan at this stage. I'll add another review when I've actually used the products later this year.

Waiting to hear Titan Labs response about rubber stoppers.

Not actually started using the gear yet Bro like I said in a previous post so I can't comment on the rubber stopper "alleged" poor quality issue. I'm currently finishing up what's left of my stash (different lab) and probably won't even get around to starting the Titan gear until summer. I'm just stocking up with some bits-n-bobs atm while Titan seem to be at their peak regarding quality.

I've already given my opinion of the overall service and standard and I've got nothing negative to say about Titan at this stage. I'll add another review when I've actually used the products later this year.

Waiting to hear Titan Labs response about rubber stoppers.
Tbf mate they already replied to another guy a few pages back saying they are gonna look at switching out for silicone. So i think they are already onto it.

There is a reason you are banned from every major UK bodybuilding forum but i wont go into that here….Don't think no one here posts on any other UK forum.

I'm not banned on any UK forums bro and there's only 2 UK forums remaining anyway. I left both forums of my own accord by publically announcing to the admins that I wanted my account deleted coz both forums had turned in to a joke and a total shit show and were just a complete waste of my time being a member.
Get your facts straight bro !

Regardless, whatever happens on those 2 limp dick UK forums has no relevance here so stop trying to stir things up and cause friction and arguments on MESO.

Grow up and get a life instead of following me from forum to forum.

Stoppers are a pain in the ass, literally. I must have tried at least 5 suppliers from our good friends over in China and visually they all look the same but clearly some lack the quality once they end up being crimped on the vials.

I am ditching the older grey stoppers and moving to the clear silicone ones, the first batch i had delivered ended up being the older grey ones though, so that went well…

I do know about it though and its in the pipeline to be sorted.

Cheers

Tbf mate they already replied to another guy a few pages back saying they are gonna look at switching out for silicone. So i think they are already onto it.

I must've missed that reply but thanks for the info. So the current stoppers are shit are they? How long does it take for them to fuck up? Most vials I use only get 5-10 pricks anyway, are you saying the current stoppers can't even last that long?

If its your first ever cycle im guessing you aren't running any HCG so might explain the achy balls.

I can say this oil is 100% smooth compared to some of the shit that's out there at mo so yeh maybe just your virgin muscles and bit of shakiness in technique. You will get used to it. Try 25g in the ventero glute.
Yeah mate not running hcg.

I am using a 25g, which is working a treat, think the smaller and slower speed of release really helps as well. I am getting to be a dab hand now.. Cheers for the advice!

I must've missed that reply but thanks for the info. So the current stoppers are shit are they? How long does it take for them to fuck up? Most vials I use only get 5-10 pricks anyway, are you saying the current stoppers can't even last that long?

I’m running MENT and pinning daily, they just end up looking a little worse for wear. Nothing different to what I’ve seen from other labs.

Crack on pal, you will be fine

Stoppers are a pain in the ass, literally. I must have tried at least 5 suppliers from our good friends over in China and visually they all look the same but clearly some lack the quality once they end up being crimped on the vials.

I am ditching the older grey stoppers and moving to the clear silicone ones, the first batch i had delivered ended up being the older grey ones though, so that went well…

Cheers
You can always count on the fekkin chinese eh? Its why I pay no mind to them ever invading anywhere. Surely their fucking aircraft would fall apart

Cheers

I always got my stoppers from lemelange back in my brew days, USP grade, and never had any quality issues.
Same quality stoppers on all EU sites too.

I don't think stoppers are really that much of an issue tbh unless someone is microdosing daily and trying to get 20-30 uses from a vial.

Onwards and Upwards Mr.Titan. Good luck with your business bro.

I always got my stoppers from lemelange back in my brew days, USP grade, and never had any quality issues.
Same quality stoppers on all EU sites too.

I don't think stoppers are really that much of an issue tbh unless someone is microdosing daily and trying to get 20-30 uses from a vial.

Onwards and Upwards Mr.Titan. Good luck with your business bro.

All from China, unless you see them being manufactured with your own eyes i wouldn’t believe a word of it.

Speaking from experience of course…

All from China, unless you see them being manufactured with your own eyes i wouldn’t believe a word of it.

Speaking from experience of course…

I concur bro :)
I don't think there is actually anything wrong with your current stoppers. The issue is probably over-use from micro-dosing daily.

10 hits on a stopper is reasonable and even beyond that there shouldn't be any contamination or integrity risks if there is BA in the mix and the vial has been stored hygienically.

I have already. He is completely delusional. Don’t want to clutter up the thread but if I owned titan I would not sell anything to this melt.

@Titan Labs

Have you given any more thought into doing a 200mg/ml Primo Enth or is that still staying on the backburner as a "maybe" in the future? I've always wanted to try a high dose Primo cycle but the oil volume at 100mg/ml is too much for me. A 200 Primo could be a very popular product.

Also, your Zyhcg is it an amp or vial and is bac water included for reconstituting? I've never heard of the brand name before so a photo would be useful if poss?

@Titan Labs

Have you given any more thought into doing a 200mg/ml Primo Enth or is that still staying on the backburner as a "maybe" in the future? I've always wanted to try a high dose Primo cycle but the oil volume at 100mg/ml is too much for me. A 200 Primo could be a very popular product.

Also, your Zyhcg is it an amp or vial and is bac water included for reconstituting? I've never heard of the brand name before so a photo would be useful if poss?
Even a 150mg/ml primo is a step up. 200 can sometimes give PiP. 150mg/ml is usually PiP free even without MCT oils.

Back