Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

@Titan Labs

Quick question if you wouldn't mind answering it.

Do you intend to carry on testing all your raws and all finished products each time you knock up a new batch of the various compounds or is this something that you're just gonna do periodically and sporadically?

I'm genuinely interested in your products btw.
It's only the crypto payment that bothered me but I''ve sorted that now.

Yeah sure, so initially i was going away from finished product testing and was only going to test raws prior to manufacturing, However after listening to customer feedback I’m going to carry on with finished product testing.

So there will be no batches released without a finished lab report quantifying what the actual dosage of the product is.

Basically I'm just carrying on with how things operate at the minute. No changes and all products will have finished lab reports prior to sale.

Yeah sure, so initially i was going away from finished product testing and was only going to test raws prior to manufacturing, However after listening to customer feedback I’m going to carry on with finished product testing.

So there will be no batches released without a finished lab report quantifying what the actual dosage of the product is.

Basically I'm just carrying on with how things operate at the minute. No changes and all products will have finished lab reports prior to sale.

Top shelf service!
Testing finished product batches is all that really matters to punters anyway tbh.
Testing raws would just be for your own benefit pre-manufacture.

I'll be in touch ;)

(P.S i hope you don't make the same mistake as a lot of other UGLs by starting giving bulk supplies to distributors/reshippers etc. That's when things start turning to s**t and fakes start popping up on the market).

If all UGL’s did this the bodybuilding world would be so much better, respect.

Something we are looking at adding soon.

I would also be interested in hearing peoples thoughts on adding some products with MCT as the carrier oil to the range? I’ve had a lot of requests for this over the past month or so, initially I’m thinking of doing the popular products to start with.

Be good to get some feedback on this.

Sup, TL. I'm a bit late, but I do prefer MCT oil and I would welcome the change.

@Titan Labs

What's wrong with just using trusty GSO and other neutral carriers?

Please don't start using guiaical, peg, or tempered battery acid for super high dose cocktails ;)

All our current oils are GSO, however we have had a few emails asking if its something we are considering for the future. So i might manufacture some smaller batches of the popular oils in MCT and see how they go.

Also in Stock:

Accutane 20mg x 10 Tablets - £10
Zyhcg 5000IU HCG - £15

All our current oils are GSO, however we have had a few emails asking if its something we are considering for the future. So i might manufacture some smaller batches of the popular oils in MCT and see how they go.

Also in Stock:

Accutane 20mg x 10 Tablets - £10
Zyhcg 5000IU HCG - £15
Primo 200 and DHB love some MCT wink wink nudge nudge

I ordered some test from these lads. Received less than 48 hours later. Good comms (although I've msg on 3rd and not heard back yet)

Make sure your using a secure email service, in my rookie days i used to email off a gmail account and the emails would go astray.

Protonmail accouts take literally 5mins to sort out and you can also keep everything separate from personal emails too

Ordered Twice in early December, received both orders.

With all the Test-E raw issues going about the past year or so, which has thrown even some of the popular top UK labs into disarray, having a lab that tests their raws/final products while also offering an incentive for the user to also test is something of a rare commodity in the UK and to my knowledge may be the only one currently offering this service?
TestTren.jpg

Customer Service: Via E-mail is top notch, ironically better than the majority of professional services I've dealt with in past, response time was rapid and any questions or issues were resolved right away.

Pricing: Definitely the cheapest I have personally found, around about 20% cheaper than most other current 'top UK labs' I use, which I imagine being down to re-sellers.

Delivery: This was always next day and nicely packed.

Quality: I'm yet to pin the Tren due to plans changing but I'm currently on their Test-E as TRT after swapping from a lab I was using for the past year, to which I previously I had good lab results, but recent blood tests had shown a drop in testosterone readings, whether this was due to the current ongoing raws issue resulting in the lab under dosing unknowingly or otherwise, remains a mystery.

Zero-pip to be reported but I don't tend to get any reactions from any carrier oils whether it be EO, MCT or GSO.

I went and got a blood test done anyway to check levels, this is on 125mg/wk pinning Sunday mornings and Wednesday evening, this test was done Wednesday afternoon around 3pm, so not long before my next pin was due. Titan120mgTrough.JPG
This is where I expected to be around for a trough reading on this dose and I will say I am more than happy with the product.

Overall: These guys have the potential to take over the UK market imo, if they continue playing their cards right and keep branching out their ranges along with maintaining these testing protocols. One could also argue an increase in customers if they also allowed bank transfers as payment but I respect their decision to remain crypto only, if that allows them to operate more securely and safely.

Nothing bad to say, keep doing what you are doing TL.

Cheers.

Ordered Twice in early December, received both orders.

With all the Test-E raw issues going about the past year or so, which has thrown even some of the popular top UK labs into disarray, having a lab that tests their raws/final products while also offering an incentive for the user to also test is something of a rare commodity in the UK and to my knowledge may be the only one currently offering this service?
View attachment 158587

Customer Service: Via E-mail is top notch, ironically better than the majority of professional services I've dealt with in past, response time was rapid and any questions or issues were resolved right away.

Pricing: Definitely the cheapest I have personally found, around about 20% cheaper than most other current 'top UK labs' I use, which I imagine being down to re-sellers.

Delivery: This was always next day and nicely packed.

Quality: I'm yet to pin the Tren due to plans changing but I'm currently on their Test-E as TRT after swapping from a lab I was using for the past year, to which I previously I had good lab results, but recent blood tests had shown a drop in testosterone readings, whether this was due to the current ongoing raws issue resulting in the lab under dosing unknowingly or otherwise, remains a mystery.

Zero-pip to be reported but I don't tend to get any reactions from any carrier oils whether it be EO, MCT or GSO.

I went and got a blood test done anyway to check levels, this is on 125mg/wk pinning Sunday mornings and Wednesday evening, this test was done Wednesday afternoon around 3pm, so not long before my next pin was due. View attachment 158586
This is where I expected to be around for a trough reading on this dose and I will say I am more than happy with the product.

Overall: These guys have the potential to take over the UK market imo, if they continue playing their cards right and keep branching out their ranges along with maintaining these testing protocols. One could also argue an increase in customers if they also allowed bank transfers as payment but I respect their decision to remain crypto only, if that allows them to operate more securely and safely.

Nothing bad to say, keep doing what you are doing TL.

Cheers.

Appreciated, don’t forget to get in touch over the blood work credit when needed.

Second order from these guys.

Placed order on Saturday delivery attempted Monday!

Cant beat them... 11/10 in every department.

Pulling bloods in a few weeks but just going off what I see in the mirror and the feels/strength increases its legit.

Loving how upfront they are with the testing and the incentives they offer.

Keep doing what your doing its an absolute pleasure to deal with you.

TITAN.jpg

Back