Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

So is medichecks bunk now? I was gonna get some bloods pulled in next few weeks and they were my go to.
anything that you mail in is not accurate, even when you pull venous samples. if you do everything you need to do to get hopefully as close as you can, then its still only an indication of what could be going on. you need to still look at the results and think, is this actually possible? if you're on 200/week test and your reading comes back 200+ which you need grams of gear to hit, then you should probably take the rest of the results with a pinch of salt, contact them and get a retest sent out.

Order received from Titan labs next day,

Postage was super fast
Communication was perfect

Giving the NPP a go today & will be trying the Test out as soon as my current stock runs out but everything seems on point.

Would recommend from my experience so far.

Testosterone Undecanoate for cruises and foreign holidays would be great. As strong as you can make it without using super solvents. Would make Titan a one-stop shop for me, I'm very pleased with everything I've had so far, keep up the good work.

Testosterone Undecanoate for cruises and foreign holidays would be great. As strong as you can make it without using super solvents. Would make Titan a one-stop shop for me, I'm very pleased with everything I've had so far, keep up the good work.

We actually have some Test U raws on hand, still undecided on what to do with them, what carrier to use etc. I might send them off to Jano in the new year and then go from there.

Christmas and New Year Opening Hours

Business as usual, no parcels can be sent on days when the post offices are closed. We will still be accepting orders and responding to mails, packs might just take a little longer to arrive.

We actually have some Test U raws on hand, still undecided on what to do with them, what carrier to use etc. I might send them off to Jano in the new year and then go from there.

Christmas and New Year Opening Hours

Business as usual, no parcels can be sent on days when the post offices are closed. We will still be accepting orders and responding to mails, packs might just take a little longer to arrive.
You are planning to include DHB in your product catalogue, it seems to me to be a great substance that is hard to find at the moment.

Thank you

You are planning to include DHB in your product catalogue, it seems to me to be a great substance that is hard to find at the moment.

Thank you

Something we are looking at adding soon.

I would also be interested in hearing peoples thoughts on adding some products with MCT as the carrier oil to the range? I’ve had a lot of requests for this over the past month or so, initially I’m thinking of doing the popular products to start with.

Be good to get some feedback on this.

Something we are looking at adding soon.

I would also be interested in hearing peoples thoughts on adding some products with MCT as the carrier oil to the range? I’ve had a lot of requests for this over the past month or so, initially I’m thinking of doing the popular products to start with.

Be good to get some feedback on this.

Only on high concentration gear where its needed. Nothing that I've had from you is overly thick or high enough concentration to warrant an MCT. I'm pushing through a 1ml 26g 19mm pin. Suppose if you're using a 3ml barrel, then it will start to get a bit harder.

Synthetic carrier oils always cause inflammation and having that constantly is not good. When I used to brew my own, I used to put in a mix of MCT and GSO which kept CRP lower and also let me push higher concentrations and lower viscosity

DHB almost demands 100% MCT/miglyol type carrier tho, to get it to 100mg/ml without being a paralytic

Hi Titan Labs, since you asked for feedback, I'd like to share mine.

Basically everything that @godsgifttoearth just said I agree with.

The synthetic carrier oils raise C-reactive protein and that is very concerning to me. That's the reason I'm moving away from Deus Medical products. I mean it's a great brand for the most part but I can't risk getting a heart attack in a few years or something.

So in addition to what @godsgifttoearth said, I'd like to add one more thing. It would be really cool if you could use lab-grade (not synthetic) carrier oils. For example, lab grade GSO.

I know that most vendors and homebrewers have been getting away with buying a big bottle of GSO at the local healthfood store, but it just doesn't sit right with me to inject that stuff into my body as it's not been made, prepared and inspected for the purpose of injecting.

I think you would really stand out even more if you had lab-grade GSO or MCT oil. Maybe USP or some sort of reassurance that it was prepared for labs/injections.

That's just my 2 cents and honestly, although I've never bought from you, you seem to be doing everything else right. In fact, the suggestion that I've just mentioned is the only thing that's keeping me from becoming a customer.

I've been on Titan's Test Enth now for 4 weeks, I've been pinning 300mg/pw and test levels are exactly where I want them to be! Estrogen is a little high so I think I will give their Mast E a try; in order to lower my E2.

Zero pip from their oils and the only issue I've got is their vial stoppers are becoming chewed up from using 21g needles to draw. I think another member also mentioned this but that's just me being picky.

Their service is next level and they will definitely now be my go to lab!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 48
Back