Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

87c33c79623f32705b24b27cf00e4093.jpg

Yea good shout IL email him

Hes on a 2 week temp ban for not coding his website when he posted it.

Best bet is to email him or contact him on Wikr, from experience he will ship same day if your payment is sent at a reasonable time, he sends by royal mail special, so its next day guaranteed anyway.

Make sure your not using a gmail account to email him...The replies dont always come through.

If there just bullshit questions where the answer is in here somewere then he probably doesnt have time ill be honest.

I too had a follow up and made an order, regarding email address, iv been arrested for worse than buying steroids before I really don't care. My email address doesn't put the seller at risk only me and it is no risk to me at all

The police won't take steroids off you for personal use. The last thing these email companies would do is tell the police they have intercepted a Gmail account asking to buy £100 of steroids. That won't even be legal in itself without a warrant and they ain't getting one for £100 worth of juice. People need to chill.

The police won't take steroids off you for personal use. The last thing these email companies would do is tell the police they have intercepted a Gmail account asking to buy £100 of steroids. That won't even be legal in itself without a warrant and they ain't getting one for £100 worth of juice. People need to chill.
Exactly

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back