Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by TitaniumGear (TGI), Sep 21, 2018.

1. Wrath

Wrath Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

how long are you planning to run this?

The ole man likes this.
  2. I am currently running 100mgs of test prop/npp/mast p EOD alongside .3ml of tren ace and am having no problems. But then again I don’t really know about the quality of the gear that I am currently running.

The ole man likes this.
  3. The ole man

The ole man Member

Honestly I need to research that some more before I answer that question.
    I got to see what a few others think and then I decide a path forward.

4. Wrath

I’m thinking 8-10 weeks for myself with just test or possibly tpp/npp into another 8 weeks of test/tren/mast. I would
    Like to see how well the dhb runs with just a test base as I haven’t used it yet. Apparently much stronger than would appear on paper.

The ole man likes this.
  5. Monstar

Monstar Member

Mostly bro science and the whole "don't run 2 19 Nors". If you are sensitive to prolactin issues or something maybe but surprisingly powerful combo. Would be a great clean bulk.

COBF, iceman440 and The ole man like this.
  6. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I know the body changes day to day month to month and year to ... yeah year. My experience in the past was nothing great when it came to using deca.now it was ages ago. People might think maybe at the time I was using deca and maybe it was something in my diet causing me to hold the water I did. But like you guys most of us can admit to ourselves if we have had shit diets. I don’t remember my diet ever on cycle being shit. There’s been times where I haven’t eaten enough, but never to the point to where I blew up with as much water as my sustanon dbol cycle that I WILL NEVER RUN AGAIN. Put on a Magical amount of weight but felt like I have Adema of the entire body. Deca made me feel the same way after 14wks. But with NPP I have managed stay strong as fuck, as strong as I was on 350mg of tren, but what I like most about it is that the the muscle feels, my pumps, and the overall look. So that’s my experience thus far with NPP

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Arch, iceman440, T-Bagger and 2 others like this.
  7. The ole man

The ole man Member

So your thinking 16 to 18 weeks total blast huh?
    So something along these lines?
    Week 1-10
    Tpp/npp or Test p
    DHB
    Weeks 11-18
    Test p
    Tren a
    Mast p

8. Wrath

Yup. Just I would use cyp throughout (if I went that route) and kick it with prop. for 4 weeks. I have been using sust for a while now. Time to change it up.

88GENERAL88, The ole man and T-Bagger like this.
  9. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Deca is still fantastic. It’s hard to beat the cookie cutter tried and true deca Dbol test combo.

I think deca and Npp both have their place

I think an issue we are more now is people are set on “I want to run this because I want to” not I should run this because it will achieve the goals I want the most efficiently (not you just in general)

88GENERAL88 and The ole man like this.
  10. iceman440

I would this something along the lines of

1-12
    Dhb, tpp/npp
    12-18
    tpp/dhb/tren A

Of course, TPP could be swapped for sust. I do recall @Roger rabbit saying something along the lines of switching around ester would make your body respond better, but I have 0 experience in that field

The ole man likes this.
  11. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Getting married Saturday.
    Honeymoon starts next Thursday.
    Blast off after that :cool:

Everyone got me wanting to start my blast right now. Lol

Wrath, Arch, SomeRandoGuy and 11 others like this.
  12. fershiz85

fershiz85 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ordered some slin pins through medlabsupply, only to find out a day later they require signature for all their shipments. It's probably in the fine print somewhere, but only really evident in email AFTER the order ships. Know it's completely legit, for ya know, my diabeetus. But I'd just assume not sign for anything related to this lifestyle.

Sure all the regulars know this, but heads up for the mouth breathing, knuckle draggers like me.

eje1990, The ole man and iceman440 like this.
  13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

That must be new because my last order from them didn’t need a sig.

14. fershiz85

fershiz85 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Might be the case - hope it is. Was just something I got in my shipment confirmation email in obvious red letters. It would be odd that they'd pay for sig required for a $20 order of slins. :confused::confused:

The ole man and T-Bagger like this.
  15. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Why?

The ole man, iceman440 and T-Bagger like this.
  16. TitaniumGear (TGI)

TitaniumGear (TGI) Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Some of us love pinning.

17. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

I'm going to invent a human grade grease cert/sert?? for you gear junkies.

18. iceman440

I’m not sure why some do it. I was more looking for clarity in the fact that you could pin long ester every day if needed

The ole man likes this.
  19. iceman440

Hey yeah man! I would send you some tren for a wedding gift , but I’m selfish :D

Arch, The ole man and eje1990 like this.
  20. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

That’s fucking hilarious, I was literally thinking about the same thing, about how nandro and dbol are probably one of the best if not the best overall old school bulking cycle. ICE if you haven’t fucked with NPP yet and you like deca. I encourage you to give her a throw. She’s one bad bitch.