TNE, TrNE, DHT preworkout?

alpinism77

I found a lab woth an injectable preworkout of TNE, TrNE and DHT. Anyone shed some light on the TNE and TrNE? Never heard of either

I use a mix from PCOM which is similar. The boost I get is not acute... just shows up in higher weights and reps.

If you are looking for a "felt boost" then go with injectable B-complex. 1mL of that and you will feel like you can headbutt a freight train.

Test no ester is my favorite pre workout ever. You just feel euphoric and strong as a bull, but it's an estrogen explosion in a vial. Get the AI ready

With a Tren No Ester, what did you get in terms of gains? And sides ie: prolactin, erection, etc.

Let's say we had a morning training routine. 4AM wake up + shot. In gym by 5. With a no ester, you're likely not looking at any sleep sides I wouldn't think. Can you guys chime in?

It sounds like an interesting idea. Would you get muscle gain as well, or do you just get a real quick tren aggression boost for lifting, and then drops back off

Thanks to all of yas who answered. Appreciate it

With a Tren No Ester, what did you get in terms of gains? And sides ie: prolactin, erection, etc.
There are minimal sides since the hormone (largely) is used right away. Gains are as stated... increased gym performance.

You gain muscle if your diet isn't shit and your training isnt shit.

TnE isnt an ED drug.

There are minimal sides since the hormone (largely) is used right away. Gains are as stated... increased gym performance.

You gain muscle if your diet isn't shit and your training isnt shit.

TnE isnt an ED drug.
Nice. Appreciate the input

I do not suffer from ED. Anytime I run tren, however, I shrivel up. Which I believe is due to some of its vasoconstrictive properties I've read about. Was just curious if those side effects occurred with no ester.

Thanks for the information

Let's say we had a morning training routine. 4AM wake up + shot. In gym by 5. With a no ester, you're likely not looking at any sleep sides I wouldn't think. Can you guys chime in?

It sounds like an interesting idea. Would you get muscle gain as well, or do you just get a real quick tren aggression boost for lifting, and then drops back off

Thanks to all of yas who answered. Appreciate it
It's strictly a pre workout thing. You won't see any muscle gains from it because it's in and out so fast. It's just good for workout aggression, and boosting the central nervous system to an extent. You'd probably have to inject it like 4x or more a day to see actual muscle differences from it (F that)

I got a vial of tren no ester/suspension free from a vendor awhile back. Pinned 150mg pwo...Too much caffeine and too much tren in the blood made me very mean. I snapped at someone at a public gym and embarrassed myself pretty bad.

Aggression in a bottle if you throw some Cheque drops in there.

Don't do it though unless you are in a hardcore gym and hitting shit is casual

Actually if you would use it Daily - On paper - you will absolutely see gains from it - to the same degree as you would see with Ace - perhaps even more as its more ACTUAL mg per ml due to no ester - Tren no ester stays in your system for 20 hours at least...
It's strictly a pre workout thing. You won't see any muscle gains from it because it's in and out so fast. It's just good for workout aggression, and boosting the central nervous system to an extent. You'd probably have to inject it like 4x or more a day to see actual muscle differences from it (F that)

Actually if you would use it Daily - On paper - you will absolutely see gains from it - to the same degree as you would see with Ace - perhaps even more as its more ACTUAL mg per ml due to no ester - Tren no ester stays in your system for 20 hours at least...
Still no point in doing so. There are tried and true esters.

you will absolutely see gains from it - to the same degree as you would see with Ace - perhaps even more as its more ACTUAL mg per ml due to no ester
This is wrong. You're wrong.

saying you'll see more gains from it than ace is the dumbest thing i've read today.

This is wrong. You're wrong.

saying you'll see more gains from it than ace is the dumbest thing i've read today.
Seems to me you don't understand the concept of ester weight vs compound - which is fine a lot of people don't .. Keep in mind Suspension is Baisically a 100 % bioavailable Tren , whereas with Ace - after ester cleaving you are left with 87 % Tren - 100 mg vs 87 mg ( assuming the tren is 100 mg / ml for both forms) - Same reasoning people say ace is more " potent " than E - well thats coz Ace is 87 % vs Enth's 70 % After cleaving .. So mg for mg , Suspension will yield more compound hence more gains .... Hope this makes sense ..

To add to this - im not saying one should go with suspension coz of this - the potential risk for infections , pip etcc does not make it a viable " muscle building" product over Ace in my opinion