Ton of BPC or Generic HGH ?

HGH or BPC

• BPC-157 1mg per day

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • HGH 2-3 iu's

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

InjuredGorilla

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well !.
So ill keep it short, i have shoulder tendonitis (more so bicep but the tendons sits on the shoulder join)

Im doing PT, shockwave, acupuncture with minimal effect.
took two weeks off the gym and now doing very light work for two weeks already and still in pain.
The tendonitis started because i used too narrow grip while squat which probably caused my bicep tendon to get pinched or something.

My question is, what would be better, 1mg of BPC a day or start HGH 2-3 IU's (generic), i tried low dosage of BPC with TB (500mcg of each which helped but nothing too good that i can justify the cost tbh)

So i had two options in mind, either to boost the dosage to 1mg a day and hope that will work, or just start HGH, what do you guys think ?

Bpc and tb500 combo heals better then anything out there completely healed all my joint issues. Try that before hgh cuz I didn’t notice near as much from the gh. But that peptide combo is simply amazing it felt like my body was 10 years younger

Bpc and tb500 combo heals better then anything out there completely healed all my joint issues. Try that before hgh cuz I didn’t notice near as much from the gh. But that peptide combo is simply amazing it felt like my body was 10 years younger
What dosages did you run?