Too much DHT mg per test mg?

Tradesman1992

Hey guys long time lurker first time poster been tryin to figure something out n haven’t been able to find anything regarding it. I run 200mg test for trt n just hopped on a cycle to grow on over the course of this Spring/Summer 300mg test e 600mg mast E and 50mg anavar. My question is, is there such thing as too much dht based drugs per amount of test you’re running? Am I at risk of lowering E too much or feeling low e sides on only 300mg test running 600mg mast 50mg anavar along side? Anavar will only be for the next 4 weeks

There is such a thing as too much dht per testosterone, in terms of the effects on estrogen but you're not at that threshold yet.

I'm doing a similar cycle
250 test
600 mast
50 var
And tren

I like the ratio. It works well for me. Makes me look dry and vascular on a cut.

Now if you added primo to your current stack you'd probably start to have low E2 problems, but masteron doesn't seem to be as harsh on estrogen as primo is

Hey guys long time lurker first time poster been tryin to figure something out n haven’t been able to find anything regarding it. I run 200mg test for trt n just hopped on a cycle to grow on over the course of this Spring/Summer 300mg test e 600mg mast E and 50mg anavar. My question is, is there such thing as too much dht based drugs per amount of test you’re running? Am I at risk of lowering E too much or feeling low e sides on only 300mg test running 600mg mast 50mg anavar along side? Anavar will only be for the next 4 weeks
Mast will not lower your E2, that is a nice ratio you have test to mast.

It really depends on the individual and how they respond to estrogen as well as the specific compounds. Dialing in a good Dht to test ratio may require some lab work to start just to see how you personally respond.

Some Dht derivatives may have a larger impact on lowering e2 than others, for me primo is one that I have to be careful with or else my e2 does get much lower than I like.

Some people who are very estrogen sensitive or gyno prone may use it to leverage the exact opposite so they may like the higher Dht ratio as a means to suppress e2.

So there are a lot of individualized variables at play that would dictate whether one’s ratio is too high one way or the other.

So for these reasons the best thing to do is pull labs frequently when introducing a new Dht derivative to see how you personally respond and where you like your ratio.

It really depends on the individual and how they respond to estrogen as well as the specific compounds. Dialing in a good Dht to test ratio may require some lab work to start just to see how you personally respond.

Some Dht derivatives may have a larger impact on lowering e2 than others, for me primo is one that I have to be careful with or else my e2 does get much lower than I like.

Some people who are very estrogen sensitive or gyno prone may use it to leverage the exact opposite so they may like the higher Dht ratio as a means to suppress e2.

So there are a lot of individualized variables at play that would dictate whether one’s ratio is too high one way or the other.

So for these reasons the best thing to do is pull labs frequently when introducing a new Dht derivative to see how you personally respond and where you like your ratio.
For sure yeah I think I’m gonna get labs done in a couple weeks just to see where everything’s at thanks bro