Too much gear - what kind of cycle to build?

I'm curious to know if the TB500 seemed to help with tendonitis.
Between working and the gym for many years, I get really bad flare-ups in my elbow-forearm, and right knee.

I'm curious to know if the TB500 seemed to help with tendonitis.
Between working and the gym for many years, I get really bad flare-ups in my elbow-forearm, and right knee.

I've used it for awhile - that and many other peptides. I have improved considerably, but not free of it. Can't do wide pullups for example.

Last week I got PRP (platelet rich plasma) and HGH treatments at a clinic in Thailand - run by a Thai and and an American MD. Here's a ref site, nothing to do with the one I used: How PRP Therapy And HGH Can Help Athletes Heal Faster

Healing takes months, so still too early to say.

I brought HGH back with me, injecting 5IU every other day too - near the tendons in question.

I've used it for awhile - that and many other peptides. I have improved considerably, but not free of it. Can't do wide pullups for example.

Last week I got PRP (platelet rich plasma) and HGH treatments at a clinic in Thailand - run by a Thai and and an American MD. Here's a ref site, nothing to do with the one I used: How PRP Therapy And HGH Can Help Athletes Heal Faster

I brought HGH back with me, injecting 5IU every other day too - near the tendons in question.

Thanks for the feedback.
My shoulders can't take wide grip pull-ups. I have to do everything narrow, neutral grip. I used to do quite a bit of pull-up work.
I read that Thailand is pretty good for medical-tourism. Wish it wasn't on the opposite side of the globe.

Thanks for the feedback.
My shoulders can't take wide grip pull-ups. I have to do everything narrow, neutral grip. I used to do quite a bit of pull-up work.
I read that Thailand is pretty good for medical-tourism. Wish it wasn't on the opposite side of the globe.

I had 4 PRP injections, full blood work (which was evaluated by a VERY insightful doc, clearly with solid endocrine experience and insights into AAS use too), 8 HGH injections (totalling 40 IU) spread out over 2 occasions. this cost me 17,500B for the PRP and bloodwork (~$500 USD). Add 9,000B (~$257 USD) for 100IU of Hygetropin.

On top of that I got cycle advise by a doctor who used to be the go-to guy supplying AAS to the cream of the crop US pro BBs. I won't drop names, but he's worked with them...

My TRT doc in the US also does PRP treatments, but he wants $500 per single injection site... so, all considered, huge savings by getting it done there. Fingers crossed for it working. I'm going back end of May, planning on doing a repeat treatment then.

Doctors over there don't have to buy $200K+ per year liability insurance policies. No threats of exorbitant jury awards depleting their life savings either. My favorite country, Thailand.

Last edited:
Well, I've started, here's Day 1

EQ 250
Tren 100
Test 150
Deca 100
also Adrol 50 - this morning, pre workout

Pretty much 3 full 1ml slins. Loaded Deca on top of the Tren to minimize risk of cough.

I'll do the same tomorrow morning,then hit the gym a few hours later. The logical behind the first 2 days is to frontload, then I'll switch to a 2 per week or 3 per week schedule depending on substance.

Total tren per week ongoing will be light, only 100 per week in the first half of the cycle, maybe step it up halfway through, depending on results and how it feels.

I got a new variety of Adex this time, actual 0.5mg pills, not capsules. So I could split them into 0.25 and do E3D instead, I think 0.5mg E3D slams my E2 too much. I have my blood work in this thread too:
Too much gear - what kind of cycle to build?
SHBG = 21
E2 = 16.7
This was 2 days after pinning, and I think I took 0.5mg Adex the morning of the draw.

Weight right now is 92.1kg or 203lbs. BF at maybe 14-15%. Maybe good to post pics, I'll try to get some tomorrow.

Ha ha ha - that's funny - thanks.

Captain F-ing America - of course! Minus the spandex.

Fitness model look, but at 220lbs and 10% BF - that'd be my ideal. Lean, but with some size. No need to be bigger than that. Feels like it's within reach. Any leaner seems like I'd have to sacrifice quality of life too much.
Way too much gear dude, I'm exactly those stats (probably even leaner than 10%) and have done it on a quarter of the gear you're proposing to use. It just takes time, lots of time

Way too much gear dude, I'm exactly those stats (probably even leaner than 10%) and have done it on a quarter of the gear you're proposing to use. It just takes time, lots of time.

Sorry, that was probably overly abbreviated - I was on the phone and had my earlier posts in mind.

The two frontload days - today and tomorrow - look like this:
EQ 250
Tren E 100
Test Cyp 150
Deca 100

Here's the actual cycle:

Injectables
Tren E - 33 EOD during weeks 1-6
Test Cyp - 300 per week throughout (150 E3D)
EQ - 500 per week throughout (250 E3D)
Deca - 250 per week (125 E3D)

Orals
Adrol - 50mg - on workout days during weeks 1-4
Var - 50mg - on workout days from week 9 onward
ECA - (30mg ephedrine, 240mg caffeine, 81mg aspirine) 3x per day from week 9

HCG - throughout - 2x per week
Arimidex - 0.5mg 2x per week - or - 0.25mg E3D - haven't decided

Also haven't decided whether to make it a 12 or 16 week cycle - probably adjust according to how it feels, and progress.

What do you think of the above?

Sorry, that was probably overly abbreviated - I was on the phone and had my earlier posts in mind.

The two frontload days - today and tomorrow - look like this:
EQ 250
Tren E 100
Test Cyp 150
Deca 100

Here's the actual cycle:

Injectables
Tren E - 33 EOD during weeks 1-6
Test Cyp - 300 per week throughout (150 E3D)
EQ - 500 per week throughout (250 E3D)
Deca - 250 per week (125 E3D)

Orals
Adrol - 50mg - on workout days during weeks 1-4
Var - 50mg - on workout days from week 9 onward
ECA - (30mg ephedrine, 240mg caffeine, 81mg aspirine) 3x per day from week 9

HCG - throughout - 2x per week
Arimidex - 0.5mg 2x per week - or - 0.25mg E3D - haven't decided

Also haven't decided whether to make it a 12 or 16 week cycle - probably adjust according to how it feels, and progress.

What do you think of the above?
Not much of a frontload

read the bill roberts article on here about frontloading

Call it a compromise, I'm still frontloading relative to my cycle, but not as aggressively as I could. Maybe I'll just do a Day 3 frontload then, count that Day 1 of cycle start.

Funny, DemonDosage complains that I'm using too much, you complain that I'm using too little.

Call it a compromise, I'm still frontloading relative to my cycle, but not as aggressively as I could. Maybe I'll just do a Day 3 frontload then, count that Day 1 of cycle start.

Funny, DemonDosage complains that I'm using too much, you complain that I'm using too little.
pretty heavy cycle, I'm just saying the frontload isn't much of a frontload.

Get some more test and more Tren run a test Tren cycle 16 weeks ,ad in a 8 weeks of dbol and Deca next 8 weeks of the eq frount loaded .with winny and anavar last 5 weeks .It's going to be a 16 week cycle but it will rip ya up . Do not d
What are you running for pct gyno prevention. What do you have on hand ?

Is this your first cycle ?

Get some more test and more Tren run a test Tren cycle 16 weeks ,ad in a 8 weeks of dbol and Deca next 8 weeks of the eq frount loaded .with winny and anavar last 5 weeks .It's going to be a 16 week cycle but it will rip ya up . Do not d
What are you running for pct gyno prevention. What do you have on hand ?

Is this your first cycle ?

I've got plenty of test, and will be back in Asia in 4 - 5 weeks, can pick up anything then.

I don't get any gyno sensations, knock on wood, but prone to water retention in my legs, especially my left. I've got Arimidex that I'm taking 0.5 of twice per week, thinking about switching to 0.25 EOD. I've got other meds too, clomid for example, but shouldn't need any particular PCT with the HCG and the fact I'm in my 3rd year on TRT.

You wrote "don't do" but stopped midsentence?

This will be first cycle with Tren in it. 3rd or maybe 4th cycle overall. I say "or 4th" because I've blasted "just" the test level previously too.

Morning picture here, totally cold, heading to the gym in an hour or two.

Anyone care to assess where the BF sits? I'm guesstimating below 15% but honestly have no clue.

PSX_20160424_111328.jpg

My challenge over the past years is that I can't do any bicep work. I don't BP either. My tendonitis doesn't like any of that. So it's been core first and foremost, legs second, and triceps and shoulders 3rd. I feel light on top but what to do...?

Measurements: 45" chest, 18" neck, 25" quads, 15.25" calves, 15" biceps, 12.5" forearms, 7" wrists. 6' even, 91.2kg or 201lbs right now.

When should I expect the two shots (100mg) of Tren that I've taken over the past two days to "kick in"? Slept well last night, feeling more energetic, but nothing other than that.

Considering doing another round of the initial (EQ 250, Tren E 100, Test Cyp 150, Deca 100) shots today.

I know, I'm easing into the Tren thing, so bear with me. Am I too careful?

When should I expect the two shots (100mg) of Tren that I've taken over the past two days to "kick in"? Slept well last night, feeling more energetic, but nothing other than that.

Considering doing another round of the initial (EQ 250, Tren E 100, Test Cyp 150, Deca 100) shots today.

I know, I'm easing into the Tren thing, so bear with me. Am I too careful?
It's tren E bro so a couple weeks or more especially at thst low dose

It's tren E bro so a couple weeks or more especially at thst low dose

Wow - so how much should I load then? As I said, I've been taking it slow, to see if/when sides will hit. Hmm, went to Roidcalc and checked http://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8 (Steroid Calculator) and this approach gets me to a steady 33mg delivered per day:

スクリーンショット 2016-04-25 10.54.41.png
The question is then, is 33mg per day a "reasonably effective" amount?

Wow - so how much should I load then? As I said, I've been taking it slow, to see if/when sides will hit. Hmm, went to Roidcalc and checked http://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8 (Steroid Calculator) and this approach gets me to a steady 33mg delivered per day:

View attachment 40720
The question is then, is 33mg per day a "reasonably effective" amount?
Not too sure. I'm on 300mg / wk tren ace and it seems low dose yet effective enough. Night sweats, increased strength, mild insomnia some nights

Back