TP and BOP

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by ChaulieO, Aug 14, 2018.

1. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I could order legit ansomone international for $200, Through a retailer. Doesn’t make sense they would only mark it up $26. Or I can order it US domestic for $300. No way that the US domestic reseller, who has to import it and get it through customs, and it may pass Through one or two other hands before they get it, is only marking it up $126. So $174 Direct from the manufacturer in China is not a realistic price. Not saying you’re lying, but I have to believe you’re either not getting it directly from anke, or they’re selling it to you for more than they’re selling it to everyone else.

2. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Their pricing structure changes depending on quantity

So if your retailer orders over 1000iu which almost all will its think its an 8% discount

I guarantee you its direct from anke, its no secret passage i have, you simply go to their official website and email them and they will sell it you. Unless you are in the US then they will not

3. Jstone2

Jstone2 Member

126 dollars is a pretty good mark up. I'm not sure how many kits the member who posted the price is buying, but a source is probably getting a little cut in price for bigger more consistent orders. Sources generally dont pay there workers much, or it's in gear which is cheaper. I have worked for sources, as a remailer and rep. I gave it up about 2 years ago. So I have seen both sides, and one source could get Chinese jins, his mark up was less than 126.

VaDImadi likes this.
  4. bob hughes

For a US domestic reseller? That sounds way low to me. But even if that were true, the international sources only marking it up $26 sounds unrealistic. Bulk discount maybe yeah I guess still sounds low. black market you’re taking a pretty big risk, Most of these sources offered bitcoin discounts, and then you lose money again when you cash the bit coins out to local currency, you have to factor all these things in or you’re going to barely breakeven

5. bob hughes

Fair enough, like I said I’m not accusing you of lying those numbers just sound off to me.. but what do I know. By the way, I am skeptical about his gray tops being made by anke bio too. I hope that’s the case, but I’m skeptical

6. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

All I know you can’t get ansomone with labels shipped from China to USA
    And the prices seem realistic if they come straight from the factory.

7. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Explain how the price seems realistic when its $100 less than what anke bio themselves sell directly for ?

8. Michael30

Michael30 Junior Member

Ok well honestly i could ask you the same question. How do you know your ansomone is legit? Do you order it from the wwwAnkebio.com website?(the real website not the fake one) Im guessing not cause i seriously already tried that. Acting as if i was a business owner.
    Now you asked how it was possible they sell ansomone for $174. Well i have 3 reasons that could possible explain how 1) your paying for a legit pharmaceutical hgh package and all.
    With supertropin you are not. We all know with real pharma hgh(in original package) your gonna pay more. Normally much more.
    2)Also im not trying to be a dick but your not buying it straight from anhui anke bio unless your getting from there legit website that will have a ICP number at the bottom of the page. Your getting it from an agent/distributor or source. So again that could explain why $174 and not $119. Each source desides there own prices.
    3) ive emailed factorys or straight to sources myself and ased for a price list or how much. And straight from the source them selves charged more then ive seen other middlemen or distributor/sources. I asked the source how that was possible. They said that i was inquiring about 1 -10 kits. But the sources i mentioned buys 1000's of kits at a time therefore the get it at a much lower cost. And choose to pass the discounted price onto there customers so even after mark up it is still cheaper then the factory price. They also said if i bought that many i could have it at the same price. So i bet if you asked your source if you could buy a 1000 kits(and he actual believed you) he would quote you alot less then $174. So yes it is possible for a source to sell cheaper then the actual factory/original source. Cause they buy HUGE quantities. Imagine how many TP buys at a time? Hope this makes sense. Also i wanted to say if your happy with what your using and how much. Just stick with it. As stated before i was just trying to ge the info out there. By the way how do you like the ansomone? Have you used tps blacktops or greys? Or anyother hgh? How does it compare?

9. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

If u have access to bop there’s pictures in a thread of fridge full of hundreds of ansomone kits in original boxes with ST labels and boxes next to it, they have both original 40 and 100 units with ansomone labels and they have inside pics of ST labels boxes and their igf as well

10. Michael30

Michael30 Junior Member

I see what i just said(in my long ass post)was already addressed. Wish i would if say that before i wrote a novel

11. bob hughes

So are you saying that they’re just buying ansomone, Peeling the labels off, putting a new label on it and selling it as super tropin? I thought the supertropin comes without labels, just plain gray tops like tp’s used to

12. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Yes i ordered from their legit website as does every single other person who buys ansomone. No idea what you did for them to say they wont sell you anything as they sell to everyone as long as youre not in the US

http://www.ankebio.com/english/ is the website

Straight from source, like for like is always going to be cheapest no matter what you want to say

I buy ansomone direct at $174 now go and find me a retailer than beats that price, you wont be able to because going direct is always cheapest

I find it so unbelievable that a source is getting this product at $100 cheaper per box than what the factory offers direct. Its truly unbelievable if you think about it, it makes no sense to do so. Its only believable because people want to believe its the same stuff just way cheaper

13. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

No
    I’m saying is the same
    Except ST has their own labels
    I said there’s a fridge full of ansomone kits with ST labels inside the fridge, only the ST labels and boxes as an evidence that Is the same
    Why would the guy buy thousands of ansomone kits and throw sheets of labels od ST

14. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

That is so meaningless though lol

Seriously how is that proof of anything

15. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

So the rumor of ansomone being the same as supertropin has more fuel to the fire and he increases his sale......duh

16. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

You can buy ansomone from Europe, that’s true
    there is no any need and no any benefit for anke bio to separate the quality of supertropin with ansomone and it S impossible to do so on their production line
    The only difference is packing
    Vials and tops are the exact same

17. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

I cannot believe this is the proof that is being offered, a 5cent vial which has the same rubber stopper as if its something unique wtf

18. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Guys the hgh cost is not that high, what cost a lot to Pharma grade companies is Maintaining GMP certificate, it’s like making a cup of coffee at your house that cost you $1 and the same cup of cofffe will cost you $10 in five star hotel, that’s why ugl can sell hgh cheaper, they have no regulations or laws to follow
    That explains why u can get this hgh at a lower price straight from the factory
    You pay for your original ansomone more cuz they are labeled and their price for European market is higher
    Now do you think Ansomone was not smart enough to come with a plan to snuggle their hgh with no labels in USA?
    Think about it!
    They will miss a huge or their number 1 market
    So their plan works, cuz they can’t sell it w original boxes and labels

19. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

While that all sounds good, it is just all your own wild thoughts feelings and speculation, you have not offered one singular tiny bit of proof that its the same as ansomone, its just something you want to believe so youre trying to justify it

Thier plan works lol, you mean the plan you imagined in your head

I was reading over at professional muscle how easy it is to buy the raw hgh product and make it yourself. Its not sophisticated at all. Its more than likely being home brewed by some Chinaman in his basement than ankebio black marketing it and massively discounted rates

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  20. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Im just trying to find the post about making hgh now so i can copy and paste it here

It was from the main testing man as well