• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

TP and BOP

Originally Posted by wutang
viewpost.gif

There is a gh source on a another board who said that he gets his gh raw sent to him and bottles it himself. Can you really do this and not compromise the peptide?

Then here is the repy :

Generally the ideal way to do that would be:

1. receive raw HGH
2. dissolve it and purify it
3. add excipients to solution
4. sterile filter it
5. dose the solution into vials under sterile conditions
6. sterile lyophilization of vials
7. sealing the vials under sterile conditions

You skimp on 2 and 3 you get worse quality hormone.
Skimp on 4-7 you risk complications from it not being sterile.

You can of course tweak it with fancy stuff like nitrogen atmosphere in 6 and 7, but not really necessary.

( It the source skimp on 2-7 and doses the raw powder in the vials, well then he has degraded, randomly dosed, unsterile product. )

Same to you bro
Keep on buying your ansomone in Europe
And if making hgh is that easy, then do it yourself, why would u pay so much? Right
Actually, you should buy ansomone in Europe and ship it to USA with labels, it will b a good business for you

Same to you bro
Keep on buying your ansomone in Europe
And if making hgh is that easy, then do it yourself, why would u pay so much? Right
Actually, you should buy ansomone in Europe and ship it to USA with labels, it will b a good business for you

I dont mean that easy that i could do it, i just mean someone with knowledge could do it, you dont need a million pound set up as some believe

Wait until a moderator approves my post and you can read what was said

As for it being easy to get hgh and sell it as a ugl, it's very easy. At Alibaba you can literally buy it buy the kilo, or even in large drums. Then you just need to place it in the vials, it wouldn't have a vacuum seal unless you bought the proper equipment.

As far as anke bio selling kits without labeling it's not that hard to believe. It's coming from china, look how many different products, along with the volume that get diverted to the black market. A lot of generic GH will give serum scores that are higher than pharmaceutical grade GH, with minimal rise in igf levels. While pharma serum scores are usually low 20's or around there, and igf levels will show a significant rise. This is exactly how the greys tested. Is it from anke bio? I have no idea, but its not out of the realm of possibility.

Guys the hgh cost is not that high, what cost a lot to Pharma grade companies is Maintaining GMP certificate, it’s like making a cup of coffee at your house that cost you $1 and the same cup of cofffe will cost you $10 in five star hotel, that’s why ugl can sell hgh cheaper, they have no regulations or laws to follow
That explains why u can get this hgh at a lower price straight from the factory
You pay for your original ansomone more cuz they are labeled and their price for European market is higher
Now do you think Ansomone was not smart enough to come with a plan to snuggle their hgh with no labels in USA?
Think about it!
They will miss a huge or their number 1 market
So their plan works, cuz they can’t sell it w original boxes and labels

Oh I think it’s completely realistic that anke bio would manufacture GH specifically for the black market. But just because someone says it is their product, doesn’t mean that it actually is. And a picture of kits in the fridge doesn’t mean a whole lot

B960246E-1372-47F4-9E45-9684EC41816C.jpeg 8E8DF859-C281-4D31-8F78-ECBCFBA6FEE3.jpeg True, I asked the ST guy to show me this time instead of labels of st, side to side next to each other his ST vials and Ansomone, he didn’t have a problem and sent me this few hours later, as you can see, if u had ordered ST or greys before, they come w bubble wrap inside the plain white boxes, you can see the bubble wrap in the pic, yes, I agree it’s not hard for Anke Bio to introduce their stuff in the USA black market, and I don’t see why ST have to lie and show evidence, and sell both exact vials of 40 units and 100 units, TP only sold the 100 units, ST sell both, grey and burgundy tops, enough to prove is the original source

View attachment 97466 View attachment 97467 True, I asked the ST guy to show me this time instead of labels of st, side to side next to each other his ST vials and Ansomone, he didn’t have a problem and sent me this few hours later, as you can see, if u had ordered ST or greys before, they come w bubble wrap inside the plain white boxes, you can see the bubble wrap in the pic, yes, I agree it’s not hard for Anke Bio to introduce their stuff in the USA black market, and I don’t see why ST have to lie and show evidence, and sell both exact vials of 40 units and 100 units, TP only sold the 100 units, ST sell both, grey and burgundy tops, enough to prove is the original source

The caps are different shades of gray.

I think is a light thing, I thought the same, then looked and compared to the ones in the white box and are the same

I think is a light thing, I thought the same, then looked and compared to the ones in the white box and are the same

Bro id just stop. Theres 3 diffrent members in here saying its anke bio but there not gonna believe that it is. Even though you just posted the pics. And yes it looks like lighting to me to. When i turn my phone at a diffrent angle and zoom out there the same color on my phone. Anyways it doesnt matter. If they want to use other hgh thats fine. Thanks for getting the pics though.

Yes i ordered from their legit website as does every single other person who buys ansomone. No idea what you did for them to say they wont sell you anything as they sell to everyone as long as youre not in the US

http://www.ankebio.com/english/ is the website

Straight from source, like for like is always going to be cheapest no matter what you want to say

I buy ansomone direct at $174 now go and find me a retailer than beats that price, you wont be able to because going direct is always cheapest

I find it so unbelievable that a source is getting this product at $100 cheaper per box than what the factory offers direct. Its truly unbelievable if you think about it, it makes no sense to do so. Its only believable because people want to believe its the same stuff just way cheaper

Just so you know you are wrong. That is not the anke bio original website. Thats a secondary site. The real sight has a ICP number(which is 05016497) at the bottom of the page which all pharmaceutical company's are required to have in china(from my knowledge) and the real sight has it. Just looked at it. The real sight is www.Ankebio.com *but i will say thats probably why i was denied i actually asked the real sight.

Last edited:
Just so you know you are wrong. That is not the anke bio original website. Thats a secondary site. The real sight has a ICP number(which is 05016497) at the bottom of the page which all pharmaceutical company's are required to have in china(from my knowledge) and the real sight has it. Just looked at it. The real sight is www.Ankebio.com *but i will say thats probably why i was denied i actually asked the real sight.
It is the real website, he just posted the English version of it

FA171CD4-1897-443E-B155-D828602FAAE1.jpeg I made this experiment with my greys
It’s all about lighting and angle, I took this pic from above and my camera was tilted
As you can see both tops has a very slight shape of color, I don’t think the guy will b stupid to send vials with different colors, now if you see the new greys from TP, that’s when u see a huge difference, and he thought people was stupid to not notice

Attachments

• FD2EEA89-D601-4C68-8A5C-A85B8DBB855C.jpeg
    FD2EEA89-D601-4C68-8A5C-A85B8DBB855C.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 25
View attachment 97503 I made this experiment with my greys
It’s all about lighting and angle, I took this pic from above and my camera was tilted
As you can see both tops has a very slight shape of color, I don’t think the guy will b stupid to send vials with different colors, now if you see the new greys from TP, that’s when u see a huge difference, and he thought people was stupid to not notice

Note, I'm not talking about the picture you just took.

The two in the other picture are like 3cm apart. Lighting and angles don't account for different colors and sizes.

Just different shades and depth perception. But that isn't the case here. They are different.

ECA57567-285A-4564-B26C-F674C3264E69.jpeg 08C16AE6-FA04-45F3-A960-D02F4C58DCEF.jpeg Lighting is everything, here is even more noticeble, and even the vials in the kit looks like have all different colors, in my eyes they are all same color
Also in another shot cuz light, the tops look almost black in second picture

Attachments

• D0C0131D-3A86-4F1E-9187-107A1AF36622.jpeg
    D0C0131D-3A86-4F1E-9187-107A1AF36622.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 20
View attachment 97506 View attachment 97507 Lighting is everything, here is even more noticeble, and even the vials in the kit looks like have all different colors, in my eyes they are all same color
Also in another shot cuz light, the tops look almost black in second picture

Lighting = Shade

Not color, basic art/photography

Angle = Depth Perception

Not actual size, again basic art/photography

You experimenting with your vials proves nothing. Ask for a better picture. Side by side, and laying down with the tops of the vials.

Eliminate lighting and angles as a variable and ask for new pictures if you are so sure they are the same. Because this is not convincing at all.