Transdermal: Test Base vs Test-P

y777

I’ve seen one Chinese study that was using test prop for transdermal applications.

From what I’ve read in the forum most folks have been using test base in their transdermal brews.

Has anyone used test-p?

Looking to see if it would be a waste of raws to use test-p for this.

Trying to replicate the pharmakinetics of pharma gel, which states that after 10% absorption has half life of 24 hours or so. Something like 2 hours to dry, 4 hours to absorb , with 24 hours half life. Not sure if using test base would give this 24h half life (which is what I’m looking for )

Thanks

Used one vial of test p 200mg,/ml added 17ml dmso and 3ml pure ethanol, apply every morning to scrotum, about 24mg (third of a ml)

Hth

Will be using raws in the future to brew my own

Last edited:
The molecular weight is not that great in between those 2 compounds. So while absorption would be lower but should not be a lot lower.

Used one vial of test p 200mg,/ml added 17ml dmso and 3ml pure ethanol, apply every morning to scrotum, about 24mg (third of a ml)

Hth

Not sure if you want to get the ethanol and the oil and other stuff from the vial directly to your blood stream since DMSO has 99% penetration.

I would also consider that DMSO may not offer proper absorption of the larger test prop molecule. also consider that metabolism is very different transdermal and may need ALOT more test prop to get levels up.

all that to say test base is going to absorbed better, the advantages of gel go away if u use an ester aswell.. only advantage being no needles... anyhoo haven't looked into it just things to consider.

From what I have read on this forum the test base is better with DMSO.

I’d be curious if anyone had done any other base products with DMSO?

Hth

Now you have a shit ton of BB and BA making it to your blood stream, causing black spots in visions, headaches and diarrhea. These are the compounds to be blamed for "test flu", not testosterone itself.

Not even considering it must be costing you a shit ton more than using raws.
You could have bought test prop powder and dissolved it in BA and DMSO for a fraction of the price.

The reason us transdermal researchers have struggled for the past two years to come up with the best solution, is because BA is toxic. Otherwise it's been ages everyone would be making transdermals with BA and dissolving any ester.

Now you have a shit ton of BB and BA making it to your blood stream, causing black spots in visions, headaches and diarrhea. These are the compounds to be blamed for "test flu", not testosterone itself.

Not even considering it must be costing you a shit ton more than using raws.
You could have bought test prop powder and dissolved it in BA and DMSO for a fraction of the price.

The reason us transdermal researchers have struggled for the past two years to come up with the best solution, is because BA is toxic. Otherwise it's been ages everyone would be making transdermals with BA and dissolving any ester.
Bunch of raws arrived from china, cost negligible, amount of bb and ba injested doesn't concern me, or all others pinning oils

Back