Transdermal: Test Base vs Test-P

@Goingstronger

What do you know about enanthate ester getting through the skin? Not at all or 10% or what?

Given that's it's heavier by quite a few Daltons than propionate, there is no chance it goes through the dermis.

Given that's it's heavier by quite a few Daltons than propionate, there is no chance it goes through the dermis.

it's far from optimal but how can you say not at all? test enanthate is 400 g/mol which puts it right on the borderline, so you would think at least some gets through.

1 dalton = 1 g/mol

Test base 288 g/mol
Test ace 330 g/mol
Test prop 344 g/mol
Test valerate 372 g/mol
Test e 400 g/mol
Test c 412 g/mol

If 500 is the “boundary” between getting through and not getting through and 288 is no ester logic would have it at 400 something would be getting through

1 dalton = 1 g/mol

Test base 288 g/mol
Test ace 330 g/mol
Test prop 344 g/mol
Test valerate 372 g/mol
Test e 400 g/mol
Test c 412 g/mol

If 500 is the “boundary” between getting through and not getting through and 288 is no ester logic would have it at 400 something would be getting through

You asked me if it's not getting through at all or if it's going through a little bit ?

Given how you formulated your question, you were ready to get "not at all" as an answer.

Why are you mad now that the answer is "not at all" ?

How about giving a proper answer if you already know the answer? Are you really telling him to read a whole study?

"Whole study" ?

The conclusions are only a few lines long.

I think you didn't even click on the link.

I gave an answer in plain English and I linked a study to substantiate my claims.

That makes two of you with questionable comprehension skills.

"Whole study" ?

The conclusions are only a few lines long.

I think you didn't even click on the link.

I gave an answer in plain English and I linked a study to substantiate my claims.

That makes two of you with questionable comprehension skills.
No I didn't click the fucking link. You think you're hot shit for reading a study lol

No I didn't click the fucking link. You think you're hot shit for reading a study lol

@Type-IIx this guy may be a good candidate to substantiate your claim that androgens diminish cognitive capacities, if you ever need a lab rat.

Now you have a shit ton of BB and BA making it to your blood stream, causing black spots in visions, headaches and diarrhea. These are the compounds to be blamed for "test flu", not testosterone itself.

Not even considering it must be costing you a shit ton more than using raws.
You could have bought test prop powder and dissolved it in BA and DMSO for a fraction of the price.

The reason us transdermal researchers have struggled for the past two years to come up with the best solution, is because BA is toxic. Otherwise it's been ages everyone would be making transdermals with BA and dissolving any ester.
Question- why don’t you prefer Phlojel Ulta as carrier? Too bad Salvo by Iron Legion has been discontinued. Have you used boldenone or nandrolone base transdermals? Thoughts?

Back