Tren and Gyno Prevention

I'm going to be pinning 45-50mg Tren Acetate ED for 8-10 weeks. Not sure how much I should be using. I want to recomp and get stronger.

I'm using 500mg testosterone enanthate EOD.
Will start Equipoise 600mg /wk at the same start time as Tren. I will stay blasting the test and eq for 20 weeks then go to a trt dose of 250 test.
By the time Tren is 2 weeks until finished equipoise is just starting to kick in.

I'm using anastrozole 1mg EOD. With the estrogen control and lower dose of trenbelone, will caber be necessary?

I know the only way to know is to get blood work during the blast, but thought I would ask.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1mg eod with 200mg testosterone is what this doctor does and he tries to get patient estradiol between 15-20.

1mg eod with 200mg testosterone is what this doctor does and he tries to get patient estradiol between 15-20.

On 200mg test I take .25 Monday and Thursday. Dr recommendations from my TRT Dr. E2 for me has always been in check with that dose.

Have you gotten blood work performed in this regiment to see where your estradiol is?

Yes I have gotten blood work on. 25 Monday and Thursday. My recommendations start with .5 twice a week then get labs in 4-6 weeks to see what you need to adjust.

I'm confused. What did you estradiol come out to be in pg/dL on your twice a week use of a .25mg dosage of arimidex?

Also, I want to stick to the main question which is how to prevent gyno on tren and if caber is really necessary.

If progesterone feeds of estrogen, if estrogen is controlled, shouldn't prolactin and progesterone based side effects be controlled?

Also, I want to stick to the main question which is how to prevent gyno on tren and if caber is really necessary.

If progesterone feeds of estrogen, if estrogen is controlled, shouldn't prolactin and progesterone based side effects be controlled?

If esterogen is controlled you should be able to control progesterone and prolactin. But you want to to keep caber on hand for precautionary measures.

20:23 - You don't treat numbers, you treat people. Aka you treat symptoms.

Once again, what leads you to believe you need 1mg of adex everyday?

I didn't see him mention anything about recommending that dose.

EOD bro. 1mg Ed and I'd be snorting Letrozole with Frank yang after taking shot glasses of test. Lol. But on a serious note, I have watched all of his videos. Many up to 3 times. That blood range of estradiol he mentioned is one thing that stuck. Another is that he's never seen prolactin induced sexual incontinence on deca, it's always been from uncontrolled estrogen.
I'm trying to see your guy's experience.

Okay. Thank you Franchise. What should I look out for? Milking?...

Look out for milkimg and any symptoms of gyno flare. Itchy nips sore nips. Like @Eman said you treat people because we all react differently. The best way for you to know what is best for you is through lab work. Consistent lab work. Pre cycle mid cycle post cycle off cycle and compare them.

Look out for milkimg and any symptoms of gyno flare. Itchy nips sore nips. Like @Eman said you treat people because we all react differently. The best way for you to know what is best for you is through lab work. Consistent lab work. Pre cycle mid cycle post cycle off cycle and compare them.
Who do you use for blood work? I'm tight on cash and have no insurance. Likely story lol

EOD bro. 1mg Ed and I'd be snorting Letrozole with Frank yang after taking shot glasses of test. Lol. But on a serious note, I have watched all of his videos. Many up to 3 times. That blood range of estradiol he mentioned is one thing that stuck. Another is that he's never seen prolactin induced sexual incontinence on deca, it's always been from uncontrolled estrogen.
I'm trying to see your guy's experience.

EOD, my mistake. It's still an aggressive dose.

I am asking what leads you to believe you need that kind of dose but you keep referring back to those videos... I'm asking along the lines of what you're previous experience has been with trying to control estro? You're almost giving me the impression this is your first cycle.

EOD, my mistake. It's still an aggressive dose.

I am asking what leads you to believe you need that kind of dose but you keep referring back to those videos... I'm asking along the lines of what you're previous experience has been with trying to control estro? You're almost giving me the impression this is your first cycle.
I try to over suppress rather than under suppress. I give myself just enough estrogen to be healthy. Nothing extra. This lowered level helps increase free testosterone as well. I'm not whipping this out of my ass, it's gold man. I can appreciate your help and experience, but don't take what I'm saying for granted. I didn't come to this conclusion for no good reason

Sponsors

Latest posts