Tren and Gyno Prevention

Don't be lazy. Read the whole thread on Myth Buster deca/tren.
Nobody gets elevated prolactin with tren or deca when estrogen is in check. Use 0.25-0.5 adex/week and you will be good. Adjust as needed. I haven't seen labs with elevated prolactin even when an AI wasn't used. And there is no scientific study I have read showing an upregulation of aromatase because of deca/tren.

Pinning everyday wouldn't change much if you understand how half lives work. You will be fine this cycle. But read as much as you can. There are a lot of old and good threads here on Meso and since you have decided to stay on forever it will be useful for you to be knowledgeable.
Ha. Damn. Whack**. Got it sensei. Do you have a background in medicine?

As in testosterone and staying on, testosterone replacement is not as compared as the topics I'm trying to cover.

And that's a very low dose of adex and per week? Such a small pin needle to dose!

I'll read that thread through, I'm in the middle of it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ha. Damn. Whack**. Got it sensei. Do you have a background in medicine?

As in testosterone and staying on, testosterone replacement is not as compared as the topics I'm trying to cover.

And that's a very low dose of adex and per week? Such a small pin needle to dose!
I have worked for a TRT company as a consultant. Am by no means claiming to be a doctor(not that there are very many that I respect,) nor should you take my word for more than what it is.. Advice from a random dude on a online forum. Always do your own homework so you don't have to rely on other people. Gather opinions and read as much literature you can find.

300 mg of testosterone/week isn't a lot and many people don't need to use an AI. So if you insist on using one 0.25-0.5mg/week will be fine and you can adjust if any problems would arise. Which I highly doubt they would. It's better to err on the side of caution rather than crash your e2.

I have worked for a TRT company as a consultant. Am by no means claiming to be a doctor(not that there are very many that I respect,) nor should you take my word for more than what it is.. Advice from a random dude on a online forum. Always do your own homework so you don't have to rely on other people. Gather opinions and read as much literature you can find.

300 mg of testosterone/week isn't a lot and many people don't need to use an AI. So if you insist on using one 0.25-0.5mg/week will be fine and you can adjust if any problems would arise. Which I highly doubt they would. It's better to err on the side of caution rather than crash your e2.
I am not relying on random opinions online lol, I know it appears that way. But I have been doing the right thing, read dozens of threads and watched dozens of YouTube videos to sum my own opinion

I am not relying on random opinions online lol, I know it appears that way. But I have been doing the right thing, read dozens of threads and watched dozens of YouTube videos to sum my own opinion

You are just a fucking clown. Why don't you give some more advice on how to use tren? Your a joke get the fuck out

If I didn't know any better, I'd think this was your first cycle.

GOOD LUCK.

It is. But this dude is the brightest tool in the shed, let me tell ya. Just look through his posts if you're bored and need a good laugh. I'm almost certain he's some punk ass 17 year old about to fuck himself up for life.

Or he could be one of the best trolls I've ever seen in my life. To the point that it might be part of a multiple personality disorder and this cherry identity believes what he types while simultaneously being a dick

This reply shows just how fucking stupid you are. But "you are doing the right thing" lmfao. Dozens of threads and videos means nothing especially considering the fucking stupid videos you are using for a reference. Do research before you make yourself look even worse. My advice is research for a few months then start another screen name when you come back

I've been flaming this clown for days. It is funny coming from you though lmao
You're the clown. When's that 3rd cycle of superdrol coming so you can bulk up to 25% body fat.
Wait aren't you 18% bf?
Just another angry Guido from jersey. You mad because your local economy crashed after everyone stopped watching that show on MTV?

I'm just saying. People who are all saying his AI dose is waaayy too high might not be reading the amount of Test he's using correctly....
He is another clown troll. He has no fucking idea what he's talking about. He is not taking that much. You think a fuckboy like that could handle that many injections. Little hoe probably weighs 150lbs

He is another clown troll. He has no fucking idea what he's talking about. He is not taking that much. You think a fuckboy like that could handle that many injections. Little hoe probably weighs 150lbs
I'm 6ft6 and 250lbs, BRAH. I'm actually telling the truth. I was 5 7 in 4th grade. BWC genetics

You're the clown. When's that 3rd cycle of superdrol coming so you can bulk up to 25% body fat.
Wait aren't you 18% bf?
Just another angry Guido from jersey. You mad because your local economy crashed after everyone stopped watching that show on MTV?

I'm Irish and German you dumb little faggot. Those people on that show were not from nj. They are bennies from Staten Island. That is not how people from nj are you fucking ignorant frail troll

Wait aren't you 18% bf?

You fucking loser troll you don't even know what or how bf% works lol

How do I unfollow this angry Guido juice head. You're blowing up my feed with anger. So angry on a forum.