Tren causing smell in nose.

Only with Guaiacol. Are you able to generally describe it?

Oil in bloodstream is possible as stated above, have had that but with be accompanied by obviously oil related respiratory restriction
its like this. I injected at night and the next morning i woke up with this smell in my nose almost like ammonia.

That is indeed odd. It’s a hard question to answer. If you aren’t brewing yourself in particular.

If you know what the controllables are without doubt, you can begin to narrow it down.

I wish I could help you more but I think anyone’s guess is going to be just that, simple conjecture.

Perhaps if you are brewing, start eliminating components with test batches

Yes, last time I ran it near the end of the cycle I had the same experience. Even had a weird taste a few times. I just assumed I hit a vein.
Acetate is a vasodilator. Meaning it can even be absorbed through the skin topically, It doesn’t have to hit a vain.
I get the tren taste and smell also once in a while and I’m damn sure it wasent from hitting a vain every time.

Like spaceman said solvents. I think tren usually has some extra stuff in it to keep it stable I think. Ethel olyate? I wonder if that’s what the taste actually is.

Before I get roasted , Let me add this and a few facts. I’m not nearly 100 percent sure, I don’t think tren a will actually work right through the skin but the vasodilation thing I know I’m onto something, even with the tren caugh i have never experienced it a few cycles of legit stuff. But I have a post from a year plus ago I had to quit lisinpril bp med due to crazy tren like symptoms but 10x worse. As far as the vasodilators even minoxofil and lidocaine are topical, that’s probably y I assume skin absorption also.IMG_2580.webpIMG_2581.webpIMG_2579.webp

He's not talking about during or near injection. Yes I used to get the same ammonia smell in my nose when I used to run tren. Never had it since as it's been years since I use tren. Never was sure what it was about tren that caused it.

Back