What color Tren do you use?

• Dark Orange Tren

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Light Yellow Tren

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Pizza_Biceps

Hello everyone,

Looking to have a discussion on the difference, if any, from Tren that is light in color, and Tren that is dark in color.

I've read online that darker Tren means it's been "heated longer" and can be a bad thing? Yet, at the same time, anecdotally many people say the darker Tren is the most potent.

Personally, I've always used a dark almost orange Tren, and it's always had an distinct smell.

Lately I've been using lighter colored Tren, that uses MTC as a carrier oil, from two separate labs, both light yellow colored Tren, and noticed that neither of them had that "Tren Smell"

But, besides the color, and the smell? Anecdotally, I didn't notice any difference between light yellow Tren, and the darker Tren.

Very curious if anyone else has any experience using these two different types of Tren, and what they prefer.

And how about that lack of Tren smell? Could it be because of the MTC as a carrier oil, that stops the "Tren smell" ?

Curious what everyone thinks, and they're experiences using Tren from various different labs.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

Looking to have a discussion on the difference, if any, from Tren that is light in color, and Tren that is dark in color.

I've read online that darker Tren means it's been "heated longer" and can be a bad thing? Yet, at the same time, anecdotally many people say the darker Tren is the most potent.

Personally, I've always used a dark almost orange Tren, and it's always had an distinct smell.

Lately I've been using lighter colored Tren, that uses MTC as a carrier oil, from two separate labs, both light yellow colored Tren, and noticed that neither of them had that "Tren Smell"

But, besides the color, and the smell? Anecdotally, I didn't notice any difference between light yellow Tren, and the darker Tren.

Very curious if anyone else has any experience using these two different types of Tren, and what they prefer.

And how about that lack of Tren smell? Could it be because of the MTC as a carrier oil, that stops the "Tren smell" ?

Curious what everyone thinks, and they're experiences using Tren from various different labs.

Thanks!
That tren smell is most likely Guaiacol.

I have used both light and amber coloured with good results. Just find a solid lab and you should be good.

MCT has a higher flash point (220 Celsius I think )and thous is harder to "burn" it. Sesame is at 175 and GSO is at 195 if memory serves well.

And tren does have a distinct smell as a raw powder but not as a finished oil. Probably it's a super solvent as mentioned above

Both colours could be equally as potent. The carrier agent and solvent ratio would determine the colour.

When I dabbled with raws tren e was always deep and dark when melted but turned golden after oil was added and it diluted.

As a finished product tren should be golden IMO. I'd be worried about dark tren these days.

I’ve used tren ranging from light yellow, brown/orange, one time even blood red and they were all good. Every tren I’ve used also tasted spicy as fuck

Reactions: OmL
It means exactly what it says, re read it and try again.
Do you not understand English?

I understand English just fine thanks bro but your comment " it tasted spicy as fuck" is not an expression in common English that makes any sense when talking about injectable steroids/ injectable trenbolone.

I've never "tasted" tren and I'm not aware of any "spicyness" after using it for over 2 decades.

I understand English just fine thanks bro but your comment " it tasted spicy as fuck" is not an expression in common English that makes any sense when talking about injectable steroids/ injectable trenbolone.

I've never "tasted" tren and I'm not aware of any "spicyness" after using it for over 2 decades.

If you don’t think “tren tastes spicy as fuck” is English, you probably have mild Down’s syndrome or are illiterate.

Most people who actually juice know that tren tastes spicy, you’re just a shitty troll tho. If u have some go try it nerd

Don’t @ me

If you don’t think “tren tastes spicy as fuck” is English, you probably have mild Down’s syndrome or are illiterate.

Most people who actually juice know that tren tastes spicy, you’re just a shitty troll tho. If u have some go try it nerd

Don’t @ me

Fair enough. You're blocked now and you will never speak to me again if that's what you think of me..

Tren tastes spicy? Bbing forums have truly gone mad and are full of shit these days....ROFL

Fair enough. You're blocked now and you will never speak to me again if that's what you think of me..

Tren tastes spicy? Bbing forums have truly gone mad and are full of shit these days....ROFL

Attachments

• B4E40834-0E4F-49AC-92EF-468109378C80.png
    B4E40834-0E4F-49AC-92EF-468109378C80.png
    792.4 KB · Views: 18
Back