Tren E Detection time

Tbaz192

Anyone know the detection time for Tren E. Was running roughly 400mg a week for 10 weeks, cutting it come turkey. Got a potential job offer and they may or may not steroid test. Unsure if it’s urine or blood testing,

Just looking for the possible detection time. If anyone has a legit time. Or has had an experience similar to mine.

I’ve read anywhere from over a month, over 3 months, up to 5 months.

Blood test will just show your test and free test levels, and i dont think tren affects test levels, but could affect free test levels slightly. won't be able to differentiate that it's tren if it's a standard blood test, and it wont show on an x panel urine drug test.

Drug test panels wouldn't even test for testosterone levels, it would be all the addictive substances and narcotics.

Either way just give yourself a few weeks to be safe, but it would have to be some ultra advanced test that probably costs a lot. Not standard of pre employment tests if that's what you're referring to. Most pre employment just do an x panel urine drug test. As long as you're not doing recreational drugs you should be fine. Never had any pre employment test look at testosterone levels

Last edited:
Blood test will just show your test and free test levels, and i dont think tren affects test levels, but could affect free test levels slightly. won't be able to differentiate that it's tren if it's a standard blood test, and it wont show on an x panel urine drug test.

Drug test panels wouldn't even test for testosterone levels, it would be all the addictive substances and narcotics.

Either way just give yourself a few weeks to be safe, but it would have to be some ultra advanced test that probably costs a lot. Not standard of pre employment tests if that's what you're referring to. Most pre employment just do an x panel urine drug test. As long as you're not doing recreational drugs you should be fine. Never had any pre employment test look at testosterone levels
Yeah. I’m on TRT doctor prescribed so my levels are always slightly elevated. So I’m good on the test front.

I’m probably good all around. Giving myself a few weeks anyways.

Yeah. I’m on TRT doctor prescribed so my levels are always slightly elevated. So I’m good on the test front.

I’m probably good all around. Giving myself a few weeks anyways.
Just stop, because to be honest, the anxiety that its causing is not going be worth it for however many weeks. You will be more confident and collective if even at interview or testing, this is not on your mind the whole time.

Just stop, because to be honest, the anxiety that its causing is not going be worth it for however many weeks. You will be more confident and collective if even at interview or testing, this is not on your mind the whole time.
I’ve been off for a little while. Just on my TRT dose with a little AI to compensate the high estrogen from blasting a lot of things.
I’ll be going in interviewing/testing completely on just my prescribed TRT. Whether that’s soon or in a couple years.

Because yeah the anxiety around this is not worth it what so ever lol. Dream job or gear…. Dream job it is.
I’ll miss feeling like Superman!

Back