Tren paranoia

• Thread starter Deleted member 127229
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 127229

Does anyone else get incredibly paranoid on tren? Like I think people are going through my trash and following me occasionally.

I should note, I have combat induced PTSD and I'm naturally a very paranoid person. But tren takes it to the next level for me.

Love the stuff. But whew I get paranoid haha

For the record I dropped the tren bc I caught myself realizing I'm acting irrational by thinking a guy driving behind me is following me. But you never really notice how crazy your acting until the tren leaves your body lol

I should note, I have combat induced PTSD and I'm naturally a very paranoid person. But tren takes it to the next level for me.
I don't have these particular mental effects but yeah PTSD and a natural trend towards paranoia likely are good indicators that Tren isn't going to play well for you.

For the record I dropped the tren

Good call:)

Man I can relate to you in many ways. I guess it depends from person to person, but I did indeed get paranoia while on tren. I would obsess with things and it would mess with my head where I would eventually believe it’s the truth. I dropped it, and I am not that way off tren. I knew it was the compound, I thought I could handle it, but nah.

I've read enough of these stories to never touch tren with any size pole. I can't imagine fucking with something that alters your mental state that much. I don't care if it's the only way I could ever get big.

You have ptsd? Don't take fucking tren. A lot of other options out there that won't screw with you mind.

For the record I dropped the tren bc I caught myself realizing I'm acting irrational by thinking a guy driving behind me is following me. But you never really notice how crazy your acting until the tren leaves your body lol
Never worried about another driver following me but have been worried about punching out another driver lmao, It's just not for you, I'll never do another long run of it or tren e, effects my sleep I'm lucky if I'd get 6 or 7 hrs. How is your sleep ? Does anyone think the lack of sleep can cause some of the paranoia besides just individual response?

19-nors make the mind weird. Either you recognize the sings and be careful or you don't and become a paranoid asshole. Nandrolone fucks with my brain so does tren when I used it. I know that and ai am just mindful when I open my mouth.

19-nors make the mind weird. Either you recognize the sings and be careful or you don't and become a paranoid asshole. Nandrolone fucks with my brain so does tren when I used it. I know that and ai am just mindful when I open my mouth.
Npp does not change my mood at all. Even on 1050 a week.

What’s scary is that the mental shit is such a slow build that you don’t notice it until after the fact. Even if you know to expect it. Your thoughts and behavior are perfectly justified and rational in your mind.

I get the usual with tren: night sweats, a bit of insomnia and acid reflux.
With npp or deca though its weird.

The main thing that happens is I get very emotional and cry and sometimes for no real reason. That's about the time I start thinking this shit is making me crazy.

I feel good when working out but that sucks. The only other side I get from deca/npp is a little bit of water weight.

I get the usual with tren: night sweats, a bit of insomnia and acid reflux.
With npp or deca though its weird.

The main thing that happens is I get very emotional and cry and sometimes for no real reason. That's about the time I start thinking this shit is making me crazy.

I feel good when working out but that sucks. The only other side I get from deca/npp is a little bit of water weight.
How is your e2 numbers on nandrolones? I bet sky high

How is your e2 numbers on nandrolones? I bet sky high
The highest I have had was just under 110 so not horrible. I don't really get any other E2 symptoms except what I mentioned.

In reality though, I haven't tested enough while taking because usually if I get to the point I explained before, I taper off and stop.

The shitty thing is it happens on low doses like only 200 mg or even less per week.

The highest I have had was just under 110 so not horrible. I don't really get any other E2 symptoms except what I mentioned.

In reality though, I haven't tested enough while taking because usually if I get to the point I explained before, I taper off and stop.

The shitty thing is it happens on low doses like only 200 mg or even less per week.
david crossland was saying that sometines side effects from deca go away at higher dosages.... go figure...