MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

First time buyer; Not worried, but no update in a week - thoughts from those who have ordered before?

In the same boat. It might move, or might be seized. I don't have anything controlled though so that should give you some hope, as that's usually just allowed through, and yet it's delayed.

In any case, this vendor always reships if necessary, so nothing to worry about.

Did you have anything controlled in there?
Moda, sleeping tabs, etc?

In the same boat. It might move, or might be seized. I don't have anything controlled though so that should give you some hope, as that's usually just allowed through, and yet it's delayed.

In any case, this vendor always reships if necessary, so nothing to worry about.

Did you have anything controlled in there?
Moda, sleeping tabs, etc?
Yes to controlled. And my other package from them is also same status - so who knows, hopefully just delayed...
When does reship usually get initiated (if needed), upon letter? Certain duration? Thanks

Yes to controlled. And my other package from them is also same status - so who knows, hopefully just delayed...
When does reship usually get initiated (if needed), upon letter? Certain duration? Thanks
Reship as soon as you send them the letter. I know theres some timeframe after which it'll reship if it doesn't move but I don't know what that is.

Hello sir , no issues please send me the trackings on my email and I will share the details regarding Reship of your packages :) ,

I think these packages that aren’t moving because they are set to be inspected.

But it is taking really long because customs workers are overloaded with too many of packages.

So hopefully they’ll be too tired to care and just let these packages through.