Tren paranoia

• Thread starter Deleted member 127229
  • Start date
david crossland was saying that sometines side effects from deca go away at higher dosages.... go figure...
Onnlow test they do. Higher Deca dosages convert enough to DHN so one can have adequate DHT-like signaling. Bit if you have high test in there it get messed up really bad

Onnlow test they do. Higher Deca dosages convert enough to DHN so one can have adequate DHT-like signaling. Bit if you have high test in there it get messed up really bad
hmm so about Trt dose test and how much deca?
the way crossland did things I wouldn't be surprised if high deca for him was over a gram.... he did not mention dosages when talking about higher being better....
and would deca dick be a thing than? for some folks anyway...

hmm so about Trt dose test and how much deca?
the way crossland did things I wouldn't be surprised if high deca for him was over a gram.... he did not mention dosages when talking about higher being better....
and would deca dick be a thing than? for some folks anyway...
1gr-1.5gr. Crossland pushed things to the extreme going 2gr+ on deca on a 4gr+ total gear but then again he was 415 pounds. But 1gr+ on a trt-ish base would probably be ok, pending individual response.

What’s scary is that the mental shit is such a slow build that you don’t notice it until after the fact. Even if you know to expect it. Your thoughts and behavior are perfectly justified and rational in your mind.
That's the thing. You think you're acting perfectly normal lol

david crossland was saying that sometines side effects from deca go away at higher dosages.... go figure...
I like him but dont look to him for advice on getting lean lol. He does say alot of dumb shit like hes taken grams and grams of shit at once tren and oxys and never had elevated bp and being fat as fuck? But kidneys are wrecked? Makes no sence, side effects going down with a higher dose makes no sence. He also says some shit like decca and tren was like his best cycle ever? And take gh eod? I think he's knows some shit but is kinda wacky.