Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml Catcafé

L0ND0N

catcafe 100mg tren a (21).png

Done by The French Lab Test group
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml Catcafé @Liska
lot number: 01-04-YAB
expiration date : 05/2024
result : 101,74 mg/ml (Perfect)

For information @Liska has tested this batch on his side at 101,24mg/ml.

Blind lab test :
tren a catcafe.JPEG

London is a very good boy but this very old thread got bumped by another Driada shill on his journey to shit on all other brands.

They have the exact same shill protection that you enjoy!
New members cannot post in the UG right away anymore, which has lead to more shitposts and misplaced threads in the labtesting subforum. In order to preserve the quality of this subforum, I was asking if you could set the same restriction for it.

New members cannot post in the UG right away anymore, which has lead to more shitposts and misplaced threads in the labtesting subforum. In order to preserve the quality of this subforum, I was asking if you could set the same restriction for it.
No.

One of the best ways New Members can contribute is analytic lab reports of products they have tested. They should have posting privileges to this subforum.

Stopping people from saying bad things or making "shitposts" about a UGL's products is NOT the purpose of this forum.

But if a poster says a product is "rubbish" in contradiction to a good lab report, it should definitely raise questions about the motivations and agenda of that poster without the need for any administrative interference.

The administrative banning or restricting of people from posting their "opinions" just raises more questions.

One of the best ways New Members can contribute is analytic lab reports of products they have tested. They should have posting privileges to this subforum
Ideally yes, in reality you have new members and even sources misplacing their fully fledged threads including pricelists to this subforum now, like right below this thread:
1695495610735.png
If you're not worried about burning out from moving misplaced threads from various subforums to the UG every single day from now on like shovelling snow from your driveway in a neverending blizzard, I'll retract my request.