Trestolone hype? Ment log with pics

C150traffic

I am a very ectomorphic body type and hard gainer. At 5'11" I fought at weight 155. The most I ever weighed was 175 at 5% body fat after I ran a cycle of sust years ago. Last spring I started my own business and quit working out and started drinking heavily after long hours at work. so this is how I looked this fall when I started working out again at 165 which is my natural sloppy weight.

Because I live in the upper Midwest and I have no sources for good gear I bought into these reaseasch chemical guys. So after I ran two short cycles of igf1 lr3 (alone) I look looked like this. Btw I don't work in the winter and I train hard and eat like a freak
Much to my excitement because like I said I'm a hard gainer and it's nice to get up in the 170's. After building some confidence and a lot of research I decided to try trestolone I ran 30 IM straight into the front delt every day. With a full dose of exemestane 25 daily. With a letro on hand. Within the first week I hit 180 and was all bloat and looked like this.
I kinda freaked out and hit the letro. If any of you have used this you know what I went through that week. Complete crash of estrogen is horrible. Your dick is in the dirt. Lazy. Joints pop and ache. Horrible but it worked here is what I looked like on week two. The bloat is down and I'm still at 180.
I would say ment is a 15 20% strength increase. Right now I'm finishing week 3 of a 4 week run and I'm at 183 so I'm up 10 pounds and I'm hoping to make it to 185. My target weight is 185 at 5%. I think I can hold that weight I don't think I could ever be in the 200's without a shit ton of roids. I won't hit my goal this run. Honestly I am kind of disappointed with how the trestolone went. It was sold to me as 23 times more powerful then test. It doesn't feel like it when I'm on it. When I was on sust it made me so aggressive sometimes I thought I was going to turn into a werewolf. This I just get really annoyed. If I didn't know any better I would think I was on tren. I have mood swings and back pumps. Now on week three I have zits coming in. I go between having high estrogen to crashed estrogen I can not find a sweet spot. All in all, stick to test if you have a good source. Here is me now at 183 at my 3rd week.
image.jpg

(Btw if it looks like I have a little gyno it's probably from the prohoremone days not from ment) I was going to run the ment longer but it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong I'm super happy to be 180 for my first time. I'm just saying it was sold to me as a wonder drug and it's not. It's kind of a bitch to run and I don't see myself gaining more than 10 pounds. I'll take one more pic for everyone at the end of the cycle. Thanks for reading.

What brand of ment did u use.. When i did ment i ran 50mg ed with my test at 500 and tren a af 100mg ed 2 week inwas up 15 lbs and i was tsking 59mg exemastane ed along 2,5 letro ed

I am a very ectomorphic body type and hard gainer. At 5'11" I fought at weight 155. The most I ever weighed was 175 at 5% body fat after I ran a cycle of sust years ago. Last spring I started my own business and quit working out and started drinking heavily after long hours at work. so this is how I looked this fall when I started working out again at 165 which is my natural sloppy weight.

Because I live in the upper Midwest and I have no sources for good gear I bought into these reaseasch chemical guys. So after I ran two short cycles of igf1 lr3 (alone) I look looked like this. Btw I don't work in the winter and I train hard and eat like a freak
Much to my excitement because like I said I'm a hard gainer and it's nice to get up in the 170's. After building some confidence and a lot of research I decided to try trestolone I ran 30 IM straight into the front delt every day. With a full dose of exemestane 25 daily. With a letro on hand. Within the first week I hit 180 and was all bloat and looked like this.
I kinda freaked out and hit the letro. If any of you have used this you know what I went through that week. Complete crash of estrogen is horrible. Your dick is in the dirt. Lazy. Joints pop and ache. Horrible but it worked here is what I looked like on week two. The bloat is down and I'm still at 180.
I would say ment is a 15 20% strength increase. Right now I'm finishing week 3 of a 4 week run and I'm at 183 so I'm up 10 pounds and I'm hoping to make it to 185. My target weight is 185 at 5%. I think I can hold that weight I don't think I could ever be in the 200's without a shit ton of roids. I won't hit my goal this run. Honestly I am kind of disappointed with how the trestolone went. It was sold to me as 23 times more powerful then test. It doesn't feel like it when I'm on it. When I was on sust it made me so aggressive sometimes I thought I was going to turn into a werewolf. This I just get really annoyed. If I didn't know any better I would think I was on tren. I have mood swings and back pumps. Now on week three I have zits coming in. I go between having high estrogen to crashed estrogen I can not find a sweet spot. All in all, stick to test if you have a good source. Here is me now at 183 at my 3rd week.
image.jpg

(Btw if it looks like I have a little gyno it's probably from the prohoremone days not from ment) I was going to run the ment longer but it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong I'm super happy to be 180 for my first time. I'm just saying it was sold to me as a wonder drug and it's not. It's kind of a bitch to run and I don't see myself gaining more than 10 pounds. I'll take one more pic for everyone at the end of the cycle. Thanks for reading.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I those are the pics in order for the post top to bottom. Last being the current. I first posted with my face. Then it wouldn't let me edit. Sorry it's my first post

Hard gainers exist. We have to eat more than the average person. At 4500k a day for a 12 week cycle I only gained 3 lbs. I'm sure you can bulk at 1000 calories less. So hard gainers do exist
That sucks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That sucks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
TelL about it, and that's with 1g test and 1.2g deca and tm Powerlifting routine plus accesory work outs 6 days a week and 4-4.5k cals a day. All measured. I got a helluva recomposition but only 3 pounds of weight gain

TelL about it, and that's with 1g test and 1.2g deca and tm Powerlifting routine plus accesory work outs 6 days a week and 4-4.5k cals a day. All measured. I got a helluva recomposition but only 3 pounds of weight gain
Damn bro. I honestly didn't believe in hard gainers. I just thought it was lack of measuring what one eats. But that is rough brother.

Hard gainers exist. We have to eat more than the average person. At 4500k a day for a 12 week cycle I only gained 3 lbs. I'm sure you can bulk at 1000 calories less. So hard gainers do exist

After you're past your genetic potential, sure. But nobody is going to convince me that a guy who is 5'11" and a buck sixty five can't grow a huge amount by eating more. My bulking calories now are about 4000, but I take it easy to keep the fat off.

I used to think that I was a hard gainer, too, until I started tracking my macros and put on 30 lbs naturally my second year of lifting.

True I eat like a hog and it's hard I have to work hard as fuck for it but I have gained 25 lb on test and deca so it can happen

Homeboy frank @TorroXL is the same. I saw a log where he was consuming 6.5k and was not gaining weight as he couldn't eat more. That's a fuck load of kcals

Sometimes I wonder if this is actually caused by an inefficient digestive system not fully absorbing the nutrients from food because the body sure as hell isn't burning that much calories.

A lot of people can't count calories correctly though. Also depends on activity level.

Sometimes I wonder if this is actually caused by an inefficient digestive system not fully absorbing the nutrients from food because the body sure as hell isn't burning that much calories.

A lot of people can't count calories correctly though. Also depends on activity level.
Bro trust me if ur not ectomorph u dont know what we mean.. I had 500ml if 30% cream a whole month each might before bed as extra caloroes and gain like 3 lbs lol i just have to binge eat till midnight

After you're past your genetic potential, sure. But nobody is going to convince me that a guy who is 5'11" and a buck sixty five can't grow a huge amount by eating more. My bulking calories now are about 4000, but I take it easy to keep the fat off.

I used to think that I was a hard gainer, too, until I started tracking my macros and put on 30 lbs naturally my second year of lifting.
I'm 5'11 189 lbs. This is my last week on cycle and I've been eating as much as I have. Some people are hard gainers. Not saying op is, but I know I am. I look good but I'm not sure if I'm close to my genetic potential

Back