Trestolone hype? Ment log with pics

It's all bout metabolism and appetite really. Everybody is different. I had my rmr tested once with a machine and my rmr was 2833. This was at 5'9" 215. Based on what I was burning, my maintenance calories were 4500 a day.

That being said I've never considered myself a hardgainer (former fat guy). 4500 might seem a huge amount of calories to you, but to me it isn't. I'll go over easily if I'm not watching the foods I eat.

I never realized how big of an appetite I had until I started paying attention to what others around me ate.

It's all bout metabolism and appetite really. Everybody is different. I had my rmr tested once with a machine and my rmr was 2833. This was at 5'9" 215. Based on what I was burning, my maintenance calories were 4500 a day.

That being said I've never considered myself a hardgainer (former fat guy). 4500 might seem a huge amount of calories to you, but to me it isn't. I'll go over easily if I'm not watching the foods I eat.

I never realized how big of an appetite I had until I started paying attention to what others around me ate.
Broo! I had the same test loke 6 years ago at 150 lbs and it was 4000 calories lmao talk about fucking extomorph

Its tough putting on weight for some. Im 6' 240lbs. Ive tracked my cals and was eating 5k a day. Also was on about 900mg eq 800mg primo and 700mg test. I didnt gain a pound but my body comp and strength changed dramatically

This thread really got pushed in another direction from the title. I'm still interested in the MENT and other experiences with it. I'm not thinking about trying this run but maybe in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its tough putting on weight for some. Im 6' 240lbs. Ive tracked my cals and was eating 5k a day. Also was on about 900mg eq 800mg primo and 700mg test. I didnt gain a pound but my body comp and strength changed dramatically
Im determined to get 220 this cycle.. 24 eggs a day.. 5 meals
Minimum without the shakes.. Protein post workout. Cheat meal 1once every 3rd day.. When on the go i take subway steak n cheese dbl meat dbl cheese..
each meal must be 60-70 g protien and 60-80 g carbs

This thread really got pushed in another direction from the title. I'm still interested in the MENT and other experiences with it. I'm not thinking about trying this run but maybe in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got size from ment but water rentiom sucked.. Like i was doing 50mg ment ed, 50mg aromasin and 2,5 letro ed.. Sexdrive was still there n all but all those ai i dont think its healthy.. I feel beter on test deca tbol atm

Any body can consume high calories by eating junk. I eat clean for the most part with a few cheat meals here and there. I'm sure you're aware that 4.5k cals of clean is a lot harder to eat and digest and 4.5k cals of junk food

Any body can consume high calories by eating junk. I eat clean for the most part with a few cheat meals here and there. I'm sure you're aware that 4.5k cals of clean is a lot harder to eat and digest and 4.5k cals of junk food
Out of that 4500 described 80% what would be considered "clean". I personally can eat 4500 "clean" calories on accident but like I said, I have a big appetite. That's my situation though.

If you're an ectomorph and having a hard time hitting what you need to gain why wouldn't you eat junk? It doesn't matter as long as you're hitting the macro targets. Effect on body comp is the same. Bloat might be different making you appear fatter but in terms of actual body comp the overwhelming amount of studies show what you eat doesn't matter as long as the macros are the same.

Out of that 4500 described 80% what would be considered "clean". I personally can eat 4500 "clean" calories on accident but like I said, I have a big appetite. That's my situation though.

If you're an ectomorph and having a hard time hitting what you need to gain why wouldn't you eat junk? It doesn't matter as long as you're hitting the macro targets. Effect on body comp is the same. Bloat might be different making you appear fatter but in terms of actual body comp the overwhelming amount of studies show what you eat doesn't matter as long as the macros are the same.
Junk food tends to be higher in carbs and fats and low on proteins. That's the difference. Consume mostly carbs and fats and that's gonna be fat weight gains. I add a couple of things here and there that aren't so clean to help with cals, but as I happen to retain fat easily, I keep it to a bare minimum

Junk food tends to be higher in carbs and fats and low on proteins. That's the difference. Consume mostly carbs and fats and that's gonna be fat weight gains. I add a couple of things here and there that aren't so clean to help with cals, but as I happen to retain fat easily, I keep it to a bare minimum
Fair enough. I'm not a huge sweets guy so when I eat what would be considered an unhealthy food, I don't have a hard time getting the protein in there.

Like two days ago i was a fat fuck and I ate a whole frozen meat lovers for dinner and for dessert i had a Robert Irvine protein bar and a big glass of milk lol. Over 2000 calories in a sitting but I still hit well over a hundred grams of protein.

As a diabetic i cnt est junk... Some dont have it easy like others brother lol

Im 90% vegetarian. Trying to get the appropriate amount of protein in eating like this is a bitch! Its a fuckton of food and brown rice protein shakes. And then theres leucine and amno acids that have to be supplemented as plants dont have enough in them. I eat a steak or chicken every 3rd day. Those days are heaven!

Im 90% vegetarian. Trying to get the appropriate amount of protein in eating like this is a bitch! Its a fuckton of food and brown rice protein shakes. And then theres leucine and amno acids that have to be supplemented as plants dont have enough in them. I eat a steak or chicken every 3rd day. Those days are heaven!
Bro why veggy? Theres enough ladys be a man;)

It's actually not very hard.
Most people consume more protein than necessary anyway. Yeah I'm a fan of ment/trest. I like! :)

It's actually not very hard.
Most people consume more protein than necessary anyway. Yeah I'm a fan of ment/trest. I like! :)

Im only 7 weeks in to eating like this. So its still a learning curve. I agree that people eat way too much protein. Leanest and meanest I ever looked and felt was when I was doing my bodyweight in protein. There is no need for 500g a day imo.

With the veg diet im doing 4000cal a day. I fill my protein quota up first, then fats, then fill in the rest with carbs.

Man at times I wish I was a hard gainer. I went off the beaten trail that was my diet & started eating double time. I gained 10 pds in two weeks & normally that would've been cool but I'm 5 8" & went from 194 to 204. When I break the 200 pd mark my snoring gets out of control, thank god my girl can sleep through almost anything.

Same.

I didn't realize until I just started cutting. I'm doing 3200k Cals right now, and I'm constantly fucking starving and pissy as fuck.

Back