Triple assurance of quality- Oxandrolex 25mg from Euro-pharmacies.net

Are you saying I shouldn't run Sten, or you've never run Sten?

I was using it 200mg/wk, felt like primo and proviron had a slow child together.
200mg /week , splited ? asking because you have stanbolone acetate or enanthate ?
PSL

Oh nice , 200 mg per week is preaty low dosage but lmk your experience please
BTW injection ED or EOD day ?
PSL

Are you saying I shouldn't run Sten, or you've never run Sten?

I was using it 200mg/wk, felt like primo and proviron had a slow child together.
That's exact how it feels, its like a mild tren. Muscle bellies are nice and full like drol with no bloat. Gains are lean. Anything more than 100mgs EOD in completely unnecessary. Pumps for me were unbearable over 100mg EOD.
Test at 300, Stenbolone at 100mg EOD and var at 40mg ED was a beautiful stack.

Don’t trust these guys. PSL is the worst brand you’d buy. My buddy used to rep for them and he told me how they never take responsibility.

Vision is just a puppy for the big boss who is in denial

Don’t trust these guys. PSL is the worst brand you’d buy. My buddy used to rep for them and he told me how they never take responsibility.

Who's your buddy?

My guy have guy who know the guy , and this guy know the guy who.....
Please if you dont use our service find other place for bitching
Thanks
PSL

For me the bets stack is 1:1 - testosterone to stenbolone dosage - because stenbolone is a DHT so im cover my estardiol :) and No AI blockers

Your guy who know guy know another guy , and this guy told !! you please kid find other place for bullshits
PSL

Who used Oxandrolone with Stanozolol in cycle ??
Great combo for cutting :)
Stanozolex 25mg gulity lab test ;)

STANOZOLEX 25mg-1.png

No body is bitching. You guys are scammers
Always the same old familiar story with you guys, how can so many people be wrong?!?!

No smoke without fire, eh?
Please if you dont use our service find other place for bitching
Thanks
PSL

Here’s the place……

Last edited: