Triple assurance of quality- Oxandrolex 25mg from Euro-pharmacies.net

I understand you don´t have an EU warehouse, is that correct??
This is false, the enterprise is in EU, and worldwide for that matter, that's odd and rather bizarre that someone would pass this info around or shared it with you and others.. How exactly would then know the teams logistics? :D
If you believe that, I'm confident that a demitasses would fit someones head like a sombrero..

This is false, the enterprise is in EU, and worldwide for that matter, that's odd and rather bizarre that someone would pass this info around or shared it with you and others.. How exactly would then know the teams logistics? :D
If you believe that, I'm confident that a demitasses would fit someones head like a sombrero..
Yeah well the website has a .ru domain, and it says USA domestic and international, it doesn´t state anywhere it is EU domestic, if you mean it is in a european country outside of the EU it is still as bad as international imo, why would any european get stuff from outside of the EU and deal with stupid customs.
I got some DHB from this brand from Steroidify back when no one else had DHB and i liked it, i see they have injectable orals and some other blends,i´d like to try injectable Tbol, but i´d never get anything that isn´t EU domestic for sure.
Also relax i don´t bash sources just because everyone else is, if they make things right i´ll praise them give them props, just making sure they ship from withing the EU but it doesnot seem the case.

Yeah well the website has a .ru domain, and it says USA domestic and international, it doesn´t state anywhere it is EU domestic, if you mean it is in a european country outside of the EU it is still as bad as international imo, why would any european get stuff from outside of the EU and deal with stupid customs.
I got some DHB from this brand from Steroidify back when no one else had DHB and i liked it, i see they have injectable orals and some other blends,i´d like to try injectable Tbol, but i´d never get anything that isn´t EU domestic for sure.
Also relax i don´t bash sources just because everyone else is, if they make things right i´ll praise them give them props, just making sure they ship from withing the EU but it doesnot seem the case.
Fair observation and I have a perfectly reasonable and logical explanation for your statement.
The network changed to .ru from .com back some years ago if you recall that scammer that was shutting down forums and sources all over the place, holding them hostage asking for a ransom in order to release their domains. There was a lot of GREAT sources that simply shut down because they couldn't pay the BTC fee that was being demanded, 15-18k if I'm not mistaken. Crazy man. It was terrible! :(
Truly, a few good placed folded. Not cool!

It was best for the network and most of the affiliates to open under .ru or a different domain.
It hurt, but we made the adjustments and readapted and pressed forward as we always do. This really is a great company. You will never see myself or my reps bashing or flinging poo with others, and if you do see it, let me know and I'll crack a whip publicly, I've done so in the past and I'll do it again if needed. Community and customers come first.
We will not entertain or create unnecessary bickering and petty drama.
It serves nothing.

Steroidify is a great friend of ours, a terrific ally and an amazing group to work it. As well as many, many others.
They are good buddies of mine, superd outfit they have over there.
Steroidify and myself have worked on some projects where we've gave back lots and lots to many members as a thank you. There was a giant give away we did once upon a time. We're past due for an other :)

I don't see sources as competitors, we all share the same common goal, with that said we like to network and link up with like minded sources and work together in this market, providing customers with the products that not only they expect, but what they deserve to receive when spending their hard earned money.

I'm glad you enjoyed the DHB, it's one of the top sellers and as you might have experienced it has almost little to no pip for most users. Comfortable and bearable for better word..

What dosages did you run and what sites did you use to inject if you don't mind me asking?!

I've heard feedback elsewhere,yet I would love to hear some feedback that wouldn't be viewed from others as biased.

I loved the Tbol, I only used 1/2 mL in my pecs PWO.
No need for any more than that, for myself. Just 2 vials can go a long way, no need for people to dump a boat load of cashola.

And yes, PSL is EU domestic. We just say international and USA dom because most know that we ship from EU other than US dom.

I'll see to it that we make that clear on the site regarding EU shipping.
We do have it worded under the International products when you click on them, it says (SHIPPING FROM EU), however its small and easily missed.

Fair observation and I have a perfectly reasonable and logical explanation for your statement.
The network changed to .ru from .com back some years ago if you recall that scammer that was shutting down forums and sources all over the place, holding them hostage asking for a ransom in order to release their domains. There was a lot of GREAT sources that simply shut down because they couldn't pay the BTC fee that was being demanded, 15-18k if I'm not mistaken. Crazy man. It was terrible! :(
Truly, a few good placed folded. Not cool!

It was best for the network and most of the affiliates to open under .ru or a different domain.
It hurt, but we made the adjustments and readapted and pressed forward as we always do. This really is a great company. You will never see myself or my reps bashing or flinging poo with others, and if you do see it, let me know and I'll crack a whip publicly, I've done so in the past and I'll do it again if needed. Community and customers come first.
We will not entertain or create unnecessary bickering and petty drama.
It serves nothing.

Steroidify is a great friend of ours, a terrific ally and an amazing group to work it. As well as many, many others.
They are good buddies of mine, superd outfit they have over there.
Steroidify and myself have worked on some projects where we've gave back lots and lots to many members as a thank you. There was a giant give away we did once upon a time. We're past due for an other :)

I don't see sources as competitors, we all share the same common goal, with that said we like to network and link up with like minded sources and work together in this market, providing customers with the products that not only they expect, but what they deserve to receive when spending their hard earned money.

I'm glad you enjoyed the DHB, it's one of the top sellers and as you might have experienced it has almost little to no pip for most users. Comfortable and bearable for better word..

What dosages did you run and what sites did you use to inject if you don't mind me asking?!

I've heard feedback elsewhere,yet I would love to hear some feedback that wouldn't be viewed from others as biased.

I loved the Tbol, I only used 1/2 mL in my pecs PWO.
No need for any more than that, for myself. Just 2 vials can go a long way, no need for people to dump a boat load of cashola.

And yes, PSL is EU domestic. We just say international and USA dom because most know that we ship from EU other than US dom.

I'll see to it that we make that clear on the site regarding EU shipping.
We do have it worded under the International products when you click on them, it says (SHIPPING FROM EU), however its small and easily missed.
Whatever happened to the hacker? I've suspected that fuck is still lurking.

Whatever happened to the hacker? I've suspected that fuck is still lurking.
He's still out there man, it's a shame.
I last heard that "some people from multiple forums" shared intelligence and were about to track him or did at least. Makes me wonder if a message was sent to him?
(before I start a rumor, that part I suspect, the warning message part)..

He's still out there man, it's a shame.
I last heard that "some people from multiple forums" shared intelligence and were about to track him or did at least. Makes me wonder if a message was sent to him?
(before I start a rumor, that part I suspect, the warning message part)..
You want we should whack him :D
That is nuts. Dude terrorized lots of places if I remember correctly.

That is nuts. Dude terrorized lots of places if I remember correctly.
He did terrorise a ton of place that were just minding their own, and having great success, some shops had great followings, great content, lost of great threads and interesting shit. Same for some communities, I learned a ton as always from some of those places. With a snap of a finger he nuked them.
Karma is a bitch.

@Vision curious now, do you know if that is why Dairy Queen disappeared? I can't remember if that was before or after the scammer.
he did in fact hit them up, he nuked the airy & ueen from Dairy Queen, now its just DQ :(
That was a sad day when that happened.

He did terrorise a ton of place that were just minding their own, and having great success, some shops had great followings, great content, lost of great threads and interesting shit. Same for some communities, I learned a ton as always from some of those places. With a snap of a finger he nuked them.
Karma is a bitch.
Yeah Karma is something my wife teaches me to let work on its own.
I'm the type who wants instant payback and usual double (imagine that :D).

She has evened me out some over the years but I still have my not so smooth first impulse moments which I am sure many who have seen me around on the forums would say that I actually have/had many of those moments.

Now that you mention it man, it was just prior to it all going down when DQ vaninish.. That was so odd how they just left :(
Yeah I dont remember the timing. It seems like DQ may have been like 3 years ago but he could have been one of the initial victims. I think that guy was hitting different spots at different times.
Even here I think was affected as well as BOP and then the sources.

Yeah Karma is something my wife teaches me to let work on its own.
I'm the type who wants instant payback and usual double (imagine that :D).

She has evened me out some over the years but I still have my not so smooth first impulse moments which I am sure many who have seen me around on the forums would say that I actually have/had many of those moments.
we're human being mans, all of us have had our moments, and we each will have moments again. Having a strong woman behind us is a great thing. I can relate.
When we have our moments people shouldn't get bent out of shape, and just look at it as playful banter or a entertaining episode :D

Yeah I dont remember the timing. It seems like DQ may have been like 3 years ago but he could have been one of the initial victims. I think that guy was hitting different spots at different times.
Even here I think was affected as well as BOP and then the sources.
he took bop off the map.
He went after PM that's where it was almost the end for the hacker.
To my understanding, I could have my facts wrong.