Triple B Solutions

You guys. I love you all, but some of you are missing the big picture entirely. Forget the conspiracies. Forget the raw test results from Syn. None of that matters. If Syn’s raw tests are 100% true and accurate it does not change a thing. If his raw tests are 100% fabricated it does not change a thing. We asked for Trip to submit his own testing. So far that has not happened. The reason why is meaningless. Did the pack get seized? Doesn’t matter. Did it get lost halfway to Jano? Doesn’t. Fucking. Matter. The speculation that’s happening answers not one question we have. We want testing, from the source, in a timely fashion. That’s it. It has been repeated so many times that I’ve lost count. Until he tests what he’s selling this place will be a dumpster fire. Everything else is just a waste of time. Trying to find out what his relationship to Syn may be an interesting academic exercise, but it’s not going to answer our questions about testing. Know what will? The source testing his gear.
A man who is a professional at making excuses is almost never a professional at anything else.

SynergyForge just posted this on SST a few hours ago:

Please temporarily direct all emails to Sales@SynergyForge.net

This isn't a protonmail serviced email, nor does it appear to be tutanota as far as I can tell.

Which means you'd be sending your purchasing queries in the open, like a postcard.

Something shady is going on.

SynergyForge just posted this on SST a few hours ago:

This isn't a protonmail serviced email, nor does it appear to be tutanota as far as I can tell.

Which means you'd be sending your purchasing queries in the open, like a postcard.

i can't get that shitty forum to cooperate for the life of me. i can get as far as reading one thread, but once i try to go back, i get disconnect and something went wrong errors. Reloading doesn't help either. My browser sits at 10% page load and never budges past that.

It's been fucky for me lately as well, but today was pretty smooth.

When it misbehaves I find it generally works best when visited via TOR browser. No idea why that would work, but it usually does for me.

Thousands in pending orders. 30 a day is ALOT. One Thousand? You are out of your mind. I would be begging for mercy.
I went back and re read your post, and I misread what you wrote. You did say “thousands IN orders.” My mistake.

I still think you’re a liar, I still think something about you is VERY off, and I still think you are Synergy Forge. BUT, I’m not going to pretend you said something you didn’t or try to criticize you for it.

First time poster. I’ve been lurking here for a couple months. I have also ordered from Syn a couple times, all orders were fine. I use his test for trt, I’ve never done an actual cycle.

I was about to place another order, but noticed his email wasn’t working. I saw the change on SST talk and found it suspicious. I searched him up here and found this thread.

The email change is suspicious enough, but this thread killed it for me. Now I have to ditch my email and find another source.

Now I have to ditch my email and find another source.
Since you’re new here I’ll give you some advice. When you announce that you’re new and that you’re looking for a source you end up getting PMs from guys who are totally your friends and definitely have a source that’s great. Best to ignore such unsolicited offers.

Since you’re new here I’ll give you some advice. When you announce that you’re new and that you’re looking for a source you end up getting PMs from guys who are totally your friends and definitely have a source that’s great. Best to ignore such unsolicited offers.
I have enough sauce to last me for a while and I’m not in a hurry to do anything above my current trt dose. I appreciate the advice.

I see ur points and they are valid. If a seasoned user can look at the data and make a decision on his on thats fine. But the reason @BigBaldBeardGuy and others continously hound trip is for all the idiots that get on and read two pages thinking they found a good source here. Bc most seasoned members know to stay away for now but it needs to still look like a dumpster fire here for the ill-informed.
Ya see I disagree. Concise data points are much easier to read for practically everyone. The constant back and fourth only serves to convolute the thread.

I don’t know if you are aware of this but buying AAS is incredibly easy these days. Facebook is flooded with sources for crying out loud! People aren’t as dumb as you might think and the ones who are, are not spending all day sifting through 300 pages a day on meso! They are the dumb asses buying on Facebook, under their real names!

we are old school here. I like the hard questions , I really do! I just feel like when a source doesn’t check off all the boxes for certain people they go on full smear campaign and it’s unwarranted. You aren’t the US government and need to make decisions for everyone! Concise data points and allow people to make their own dam decisions.

This guy hasn’t proved to have shit gear at all, or have poor comms or poor TA. I can see why some wouldn’t like him but those people don’t need to speak for everyone and it’s a bad look when they try.

we are old school here. I like the hard questions , I really do! I just feel like when a source doesn’t check off all the boxes for certain people they go on full smear campaign and it’s unwarranted. You aren’t the US government and need to make decisions for everyone! Concise data points and allow people to make their own dam decisions.

I honestly try to speak for the new guys. It’s not about what I want from a source. If it were, I’d sit here and just read and then PM advice. What would MESO be like if we were that selfish though.

I remember being that new guy. Having just made the decision to go to the Dark Side, not even sure that was the best decision, not sure what to expect, not knowing where to order gear from. That’s a messed up time to try and make a good decision on who to buy gear from.

That’s the perspective I try to take when I ask questions of these new sources. So I’ll point out the obvious when a new source drags his ass fulfilling promises and then randomly throws up a 2 week long BOGO sale. That new guy is overeager and just needs to pause for a second and think rationally.

MESO wouldn’t be the same if we all stopped hitting these sources and sat on our hands concerned only with number 1.

I honestly try to speak for the new guys. It’s not about what I want from a source. If it were, I’d sit here and just read and then PM advice. What would MESO be like if we were that selfish though.

I remember being that new guy. Having just made the decision to go to the Dark Side, not even sure that was the best decision, not sure what to expect, not knowing where to order gear from. That’s a messed up time to try and make a good decision on who to buy gear from.

That’s the perspective I try to take when I ask questions of these new sources. So I’ll point out the obvious when a new source drags his ass fulfilling promises and then randomly throws up a 2 week long BOGO sale. That new guy is overeager and just needs to pause for a second and think rationally.

MESO wouldn’t be the same if we all stopped hitting these sources and sat on our hands concerned only with number 1.
Thats why I haven't ordered yet. Too much fuckery. Damm that primo bogo looked good too.

I'm still on the newer side of things and know all to well about being burned, I know my opinion holds zero water but thanks to you and the other gentlemen that go above and beyond to bring things to light!

Yeah, we do appreciate you. Where I suggest you are going wrong is by inserting yourself as an authority. Proclamations such as “this guy is a risk” and he is “an sst rebrand” are pure conjecture. This is only a quick example . You go on and on in sources threads with conjecture that is nothing more than a bi-product of your own bias. My bias is slow TA. I fucking despise it but you’ll only catch 1 or 2 of my comments in a “the provider” thread (on various boards). I’m not going to go looking for trouble where it doesn’t exist or shame those that use him.

Being informative and being responsible in the process is a fine balance. Turn on CNN and you’ll see an organization that has fucked up that balance royally. I said earlier in this thread that at some point it is counterproductive. I don’t believe newbs would bother reading 100 pages of text. They are likely to see a few negative posts , largely based on personal bias, close the thread and buy elsewhere. Elsewhere like Facebook where the IA super pharma group is alive and well with good to go’s and every 10’th vial comes with a free infection. And all the while they could have got good testosterone here , you know , like the one that was tested. ;)

Yeah, we do appreciate you. Where I suggest you are going wrong is by inserting yourself as an authority. Proclamations such as “this guy is a risk” and he is “an sst rebrand” are pure conjecture. This is only a quick example . You go on and on in sources threads with conjecture that is nothing more than a bi-product of your own bias. My bias is slow TA. I fucking despise it but you’ll only catch 1 or 2 of my comments in a “the provider” thread (on various boards). I’m not going to go looking for trouble where it doesn’t exist or shame those that use him.

Being informative and being responsible in the process is a fine balance. Turn on CNN and you’ll see an organization that has fucked up that balance royally. I said earlier in this thread that at some point it is counterproductive. I don’t believe newbs would bother reading 100 pages of text. They are likely to see a few negative posts , largely based on personal bias, close the thread and buy elsewhere. Elsewhere like Facebook where the IA super pharma group is alive and well with good to go’s and every 10’th vial comes with a free infection. And all the while they could have got good testosterone here , you know , like the one that was tested. ;)

Gotcha. Good enough is good enough. [emoji106]

If you read, a lot. Follow everything that goes on in this market, there are several reasons he is inserting himself as authority. It is for protection. Now, I hate speaking in cryptics and it could all be false. Like I said earlier, be careful.