Triple B Solutions

If you get everything from him how is it so much cheaper than his prices? Do you guys have something worked out? Are you expanding here for him?

Are you planning on raising your prices at some point?
The raws are still on the higher end of the price range, but I know I'm getting quality raws. Yes, I do plan to raise my prices eventually.

I am not a spokesperson for Syn. I can tell you about my process and that I have added steps to my process because I am OCD about the gear I put out. I use the same products I sell and I'm always looking to improve.

As I've mentioned before, I researched particle contamination. As a result of my research I follow USP <790>. I utilize an ISO certified positive air pressure environment and track how many liters I push through my filters. Filters are properly flushed and sterilized.

Alright, maybe I'm lazy....I been through about 10 pages of this and still can't find a working pricelist.
Congrats on being the dumbest tard on the web.
First source you come across and you’re trying to order. Could be pube water and you’d still stick it in your ass. Do some reading, you might live longer.

When will the GH be in stock and what at what price will you sell them? Your reviews on SST and testing looking good so far.
Sorry but I don't have a timeline right now, anything I tell you would be a guess. As soon as I have the money to place a decent size HGH order I will add it. I will eventually be a one stop shop. Adding more oils/orals has been the priority.

No one from MESO has posted a review and only one guy (who joined very recently) received his stuff but you guys skipped directly to special requests?

The flood gates are open. I guess we’ll see how this turns out now that giddy excitement took over. I’ll go join @MisterSuperGod. You guys enjoy.
I appreciate you guys doing your best to protect the community. I'm working on changes to my store and products due to input from vets like you. Hopefully you choose to stick around. Perhaps it will help if I offer a $400 store credit to the first member to send my products off to Jano?

No one from MESO has posted a review and only one guy (who joined very recently) received his stuff but you guys skipped directly to special requests?

The flood gates are open. I guess we’ll see how this turns out now that giddy excitement took over. I’ll go join @MisterSuperGod. You guys enjoy.
Rubber will meet the road soon enough. I’m sure samples either have been or will be sent soon enough. That’s usually how these things go, no? I read through all the Spartan and venom threads(and some of the other beauties), blind testing came back and they were finished. Soon enough.

So he was mentored by the guy that got ran off, and is old about the thing the other guy got called out on? I'm calling bullshit this is the same guy if thats the case.

So he was mentored by the guy that got ran off, and is old about the thing the other guy got called out on? I'm calling bullshit this is the same guy if thats the case.
I think you are thinking about a different person. Also, SynnergyForge is rather successful. It wouldn't make sense for him to lower his prices and start as a new source.

Ordered from Triple B 12/22/2020 and pack was received on 12/28/2020. Great T/A even with Christmas Eve and Christmas. I will be posting before bloods, and bloods 6 weeks into my cycle.
Due to 2020, and the massive gym closures I took a needed break from gear and am looking forward to a cycle. I came from sst back when it was on Reddit so I look forward to the community here as well.

Wow your mentor had some nice pubic hairs in his vials, that's part of the secret recipe of the oils?
SST is disgusting. The way all the “members” came into the thread to stand up for thier precious source and slander this poor dude who got sent grossly contaminated gear was unbelievable.

Then source has the nerve to demand the buyer COMMIT A FELONY by mailing him back a controlled substance to get a replacement?? This has gotta be a joke.
As someone who’s had some experience w/ LE, I bet @biggerben69 would have some thoughts on the “safety” of this demand from source.

Disgusting. If that’s 3B mentor I would steer clear. Terrible business practices.

SST is disgusting. The way all the “members” came into the thread to stand up for thier precious source and slander this poor dude who got sent grossly contaminated gear was unbelievable.

Then source has the nerve to demand the buyer COMMIT A FELONY by mailing him back a controlled substance to get a replacement?? This has gotta be a joke.
As someone who’s had some experience w/ LE, I bet @biggerben69 would have some thoughts on the “safety” of this demand from source.

Disgusting. If that’s 3B mentor I would steer clear. Terrible business practices.
as far as we know, 3b just resells the same stuff anyway. we've yet to see his lab....

Ordered from Triple B 12/22/2020 and pack was received on 12/28/2020. Great T/A even with Christmas Eve and Christmas. I will be posting before bloods, and bloods 6 weeks into my cycle.
Due to 2020, and the massive gym closures I took a needed break from gear and am looking forward to a cycle. I came from sst back when it was on Reddit so I look forward to the community here as well.
Thank you for the feedback! Look forward to seeing your bloodwork.

If the guy did send it back to the source, the source would destroy the evidence and says that everything was fine. What would sending it back and having the guy who has a vested financial interest in the gear being clean inspect it prove?

SST almost always sides with sources. A guy there got busted putting up fake test results a few weeks ago and their response was to basically say "Oh well. He's going to get legit testing done now. Nothing to see, here."

Back