Triple B Solutions

If the guy did send it back to the source, the source would destroy the evidence and says that everything was fine. What would sending it back and having the guy who has a vested financial interest in the gear being clean inspect it prove?

SST almost always sides with sources. A guy there got busted putting up fake test results a few weeks ago and their response was to basically say "Oh well. He's going to get legit testing done now. Nothing to see, here."
I remember reading about that. The guy wanted him to send the gear to a "middle man" so that he could get the vial himself and check it. The fact the mods stood for that shit and he is still sourcing there shows what SST really is.

Also, I seen that about the fake testing too. Meanwhile people in the thread were ready to order! Shit like that blows my mind man.

If the guy did send it back to the source, the source would destroy the evidence and says that everything was fine. What would sending it back and having the guy who has a vested financial interest in the gear being clean inspect it prove?

SST almost always sides with sources. A guy there got busted putting up fake test results a few weeks ago and their response was to basically say "Oh well. He's going to get legit testing done now. Nothing to see, here."
Wow. What’s the name of the source that posted fake tests? That should be an instant ban.

I cannot talk about what anyone else has done, I can only speak for myself. I am on Meso doing the very best I can to provide users with the best gear possible.

Wow. What’s the name of the source that posted fake tests? That should be an instant ban.
I forget what the name of the lab was. Someone posted a link here in the testing section a few days back.

Last edited:
I forget what the name of the lab was. Someone posted a link here in the testing section a few days back.

it was imperial lion labs if im not mistaken. 2nd or 3rd page it comes out and now its 50 pages in and people are cool with it

The numbers look good though I’ll give you that. Trust isn’t something easily come by here. To many bullshit labs pop up and see their selves out quickly.
Hopefully we will have blind testing soon and members here will get bloodwork as well!

SST is disgusting. The way all the “members” came into the thread to stand up for thier precious source and slander this poor dude who got sent grossly contaminated gear was unbelievable.

Then source has the nerve to demand the buyer COMMIT A FELONY by mailing him back a controlled substance to get a replacement?? This has gotta be a joke.
As someone who’s had some experience w/ LE, I bet @biggerben69 would have some thoughts on the “safety” of this demand from source.

Disgusting. If that’s 3B mentor I would steer clear. Terrible business practices.
I've heard of wet behind the ears sources asking for customers to forward gear the source screwed up by sending to the wrong member.
Then you have the idiot GB is talking about who, as part of his calling the member who purchased the tainted gear a filthy liar, won't believe someone with his expertise could send out such shit so he needs to examine the vial himself.
As has been mentioned, asking your customers to commit a federal offense for any reason let alone for a matter as trivial as a dirty vial tends to tip the sources hand as far as his lacking common sense goes...which begs the question: do I want to start a business relationship with someone who shines so brightly in this first impression?
I don't know the name of the source here but I last saw doctored test results a few months ago over at ASF when PSL was caught changing test results on their tren Hex.
It tested at half label claims but after a little work it was shown to be dosed at 10% OVER label claims. Someone thought the test results looked strange and hit up Lab4Tox(sp?) who had a rep make an appearance to answer questions from members about the results in question and they blew the lid off of things.
Uncle Z owns the lab and is a big spender. The lab had no consequences to deal with and the rep who had posted the fake results was not banned.

Before that I remember IA Superstore was caught on the same board posting forged results. We don't let IA live it down when they post in their thread here at meso.
Fortunately none of my labs are fake and with a $400 credit on the table hopefully we will have results very soon
Throwing money around already? Didn't I just read how you were saving up your pennies so you can put an order together?
Why not just cover the cost of testing instead of throwing $$ around,. You could pay for almost 4 tests through Jano with $400 instead of one test.

I don't know the name of the source here but I last saw doctored test results a few months ago over at ASF when PSL was caught changing test results on their tren Hex.
It tested at half label claims but after a little work it was shown to be dosed at 10% OVER label claims. Someone thought the test results looked strange and hit up Lab4Tox(sp?) who had a rep make an appearance to answer questions from members about the results in question and they blew the lid off of things.
Uncle Z owns the lab and is a big spender. The lab had no consequences to deal with and the rep who had posted the fake results was not banned.

Before that I remember IA Superstore was caught on the same board posting forged results. We don't let IA live it down when they post in their thread here at meso.

Damn that’s some shady ass shit! I didn’t even hear about that on ASF and found the thread over there where someone shared the faked report by PSL. Many of the members instantly attacked the poster and defended PSL just like they did for Sxript recently who sold a bunch of underdosed and gear that wasn’t even the correct compounds as labeled. I also see that PSL thread has been closed so no one can even reply to it. That’s some bullshit and can’t trust them over those actions.

Sorry to ask in this thread - but that were the ones that were supposedly tested in the California lab, correct? I vaguely recall those.

Back