Triple B Solutions

Once I received testing there were calls for blind testing which I am attempting to encourage with the testing credit. I wouldn't exactly call it throwing money around. Just trying to show that my gear can be trusted. I plan to continue to do other testing outside of the credit.

Sorry to ask in this thread - but that were the ones that were supposedly tested in the California lab, correct? I vaguely recall those.
No, Sir. We lost that lab in San Diego years ago when our DEA in its infinite wisdom raided and then revoked its license to test Sheduled drugs.
The facility that was the Community's most accessible way to test and protect themselves from introducing Lord knows what into our bodies. Our gov't would rather its citizens risk our health than give us the ability to protect ourselves.
Volunteers risk their personal freedom every day here in the USA manning needle exchange programs.
The IA Super Pharma incident involved Simec Labs in Switzerland. Another sources rep, Dema(who is also a meso member) caught IA when they mistakenly posted the real results, which showed one of their products was dosed at less than half label claims.
The real results were up briefly before IA realized their error and took down the real results and replaced them with the doctored Simec results. Dema caught it. It took awhile before IA admitted anything at all was going on. They first tried to say a secretary of theirs posted the wrong results and claimed they would never knowingly lie about anything. As if IA Superstore is a legitimate Brick & Mortar facility. What a joke they were and continue to be.

Damn that’s some shady ass shit! I didn’t even hear about that on ASF and found the thread over there where someone shared the faked report by PSL. Many of the members instantly attacked the poster and defended PSL just like they did for Sxript recently who sold a bunch of underdosed and gear that wasn’t even the correct compounds as labeled. I also see that PSL thread has been closed so no one can even reply to it. That’s some bullshit and can’t trust them over those actions.
I'm not giving my support to ASF but at least there are some traces of what went on. Over at promuscle the threads where Mean Green, Horizon, Pacman(there are others as well) stole thousands from members in large scale generic gh scams perpetrated on its members are nowhere to be found.
With so many new people logging on for the first time every day, a guy can spend days doing research and all they will find are fairy tales about satisfied customers who always get what they pay for.

Once I received testing there were calls for blind testing which I am attempting to encourage with the testing credit. I wouldn't exactly call it throwing money around. Just trying to show that my gear can be trusted. I plan to continue to do other testing outside of the credit.
You'd be wise to take in the different ideas or opinions given to you by members who have seen more labs come and go than you'll ever know. You don't have to have an answer for everything.
Work hard to give people the best product you can...not the best sounding answer that you think shows your operation in the best possible light. Jousting with us won't end well for you....no matter how smart you think you are.

Sorry to ask in this thread - but that were the ones that were supposedly tested in the California lab, correct? I vaguely recall those.
I think you are referring to the SST lab that posted the fake testing? If so, yes I believe the lab that "tested" it was in California

I think you are referring to the SST lab that posted the fake testing? If so, yes I believe the lab that "tested" it was in California
That was me who posted it, and called out the source on his testing...the lab was in San Diego and was called HT labs.

I actually talked to the source who posted those labs and he sent me screenshots of the email conversations between him and the labs to prove they were real...I personally think the source got scammed by this lab...he kind of agreed with me and has sent samples to Jano to verify testing.

Sorry about hijacking your thread Trip, I just figured I would jump in on the lab question since I had some info on it.

Jano quoted the part of my post where I spoke about IA Superpharma. They were tested by Simec which is a Swiss lab.
There's a legitimate accredited lab here in the States testing Scheduled drugs?

Jano quoted the part of my post where I spoke about IA Superpharma. They were tested by Simec which is a Swiss lab.
There's a legitimate accredited lab here in the States testing Scheduled drugs?
There's not a lab accredited for testing anabolic steroids anywhere in the world as far as I know.

I vaguely remember IAS had some reports from 'US' lab too a few years ago - so I thought that those were busted.

Getting back to Triple's lab...

I won't be able to provide feedback or bloodwork this week as planned because the shipment has taken between 3 and 5 days longer than it should have depending how you look at it.

This is purely a shipping problem (they suck) not the fault of the shipper/lab.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the package was lost.

Getting back to Triple's lab...

I won't be able to provide feedback or bloodwork this week as planned because the shipment has taken between 3 and 5 days longer than it should have depending how you look at it.

This is purely a shipping problem (they suck) not the fault of the shipper/lab.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the package was lost.
I had the same thing happen. I had two separate orders of 3b stuff. One I got in about 5 days. The other took almost 12. But I did get them.

On a side note, my home test kit, which can't test dosage but does verify the compound showed everything was as advertised.

I won't have any blood work until about April because I'm cruising. But I believe it will prove out as well.

Just received my order, going to send them off to get tested. It might be a bit until I get the results but you can noticed how they are not evenly matched. I didn’t see any particles or anything weird in the vials. I’m currently cruising right now so it will be about 2 months before I try using the anadrol.14BAD0A3-B529-46AB-8758-58E40CAD1EDF.jpeg

Attachments

• 5A9F5EA2-92E5-47A2-9CA1-CF338BD22E4A.jpeg
    5A9F5EA2-92E5-47A2-9CA1-CF338BD22E4A.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 157
Just received my order, going to send them off to get tested. It might be a bit until I get the results but you can noticed how they are not evenly matched. I didn’t see any particles or anything weird in the vials. I’m currently cruising right now so it will be about 2 months before I try using the anadrol.View attachment 140567

Wonder why the oil amounts aren't consistent.
Hopefully the short one is 10ml and the others are over filled.

Just received my order, going to send them off to get tested. It might be a bit until I get the results but you can noticed how they are not evenly matched. I didn’t see any particles or anything weird in the vials. I’m currently cruising right now so it will be about 2 months before I try using the anadrol.View attachment 140567
Wow. Toxic waste symbol, titties, and wildly inconsistent fills.

Fucking UGL’s man. I know good “professional” labels don’t mean much, but a label that tacky sure says something about the source to me.

Literally looks like an SNL skit of what a gear label looks like. Embarrassing.

Wow. Toxic waste symbol, titties, and wildly inconsistent fills.

Fucking UGL’s man. I know good “professional” labels don’t mean much, but a label that tacky sure says something about the source to me.

Literally looks like an SNL skit of what a gear label looks like. Embarrassing.
You should of seen the packaging. The vials were wrapped in papertowels then place in a vacuum seal bag.

You should of seen the packaging. The vials were wrapped in papertowels then place in a vacuum seal bag.

That's actually fine with me. The paper towels and bag.
Labels are fine too because these are for personal use.

Not a fan of the oil being short in one.

No fuck this lab. I don't care if he overfills, the levels should be consistent and shipping gear in paper towels just put the nail in the coffin.

Communication was surprisingly very fast. I appreciated that. T/A was about 10 days from receiving tracking, but I blame usps for the delay. I stored everything away upon arrival without looking at it, but seeing this image, I just opened it all up. I lined up a dozen bottles of test and they are all even and clear. Same with the masteron. I don't mind the titties, but the labels can definitely be improved.

Hell no on the fills. There’s no way that’s 10 ml. Half those vials are half empty.

Back