Triple B Solutions

This isn't the first time a source has used the overfill at the end excuse for uneven fills I just don't remember the other one.
For someone who brags about his ocd those fills should drive you nuts. Hair bear is that you?
I was gonna say the same thing.... who was it that used to always use that excuse?

I could switch to pharmacy style labels, I've thought of doing this.

Vials are consistently overfilled. You will find most have close to 11ml. I calibrate to at least 10.5ml even though the vials are sold as 10ml. The overfill I believe we are talking about is in reference to me topping off certain vials rather have extra unfilled vials at the end of the process.
What do you mean by “at least 10.5” and “close to 11?” Do you not have a set level you fill all of them at? Do you not have an accurate filling apparatus?

What’s up with the inconsistency here?

I outlined what I use to vial multiple times. After sterilization dispensers have to be calibrated. If you look at the pictures posted one vial had more than the others because it was topped off. If I was using such a crude method the smart thing for me to do would be to purchase vials that only hold 11ml of liquid and fill them all to the top creating semi even fill levels which is what he appears to be doing in that picture.

While injecting you lose product to the lumen of your syringe. Overfilling does nothing but benefit the end user. I could ensure that vials are filled to 10ml exactly but who would this benefit? Just me. It would save me hundreds of dollars worth of product over time. Everything about my process is about giving the best product possible for the price. If my customers want exactly 10ml and no overfill or topping off I can certainly make that happen.

I outlined what I use to vial multiple times. After sterilization dispensers have to be calibrated. If you look at the pictures posted one vial had more than the others because it was topped off. If I was using such a crude method the smart thing for me to do would be to purchase vials that only hold 11ml of liquid and fill them all to the top creating semi even fill levels which is what he appears to be doing in that picture.

While injecting you lose product to the lumen of your syringe. Overfilling does nothing but benefit the end user. I could ensure that vials are filled to 10ml exactly but who would this benefit? Just me. It would save me hundreds of dollars worth of product over time. Everything about my process is about giving the best product possible for the price. If my customers want exactly 10ml and no overfill or topping off I can certainly make that happen.

Point being, it’s one thing if you’re dispensing with a CRUDE setup or whether you’re filling within a hood with an automatic dispenser. Which is why a lot of these questions casting doubt would be headed off with some really cool pictures of your high-tech setup.

You could see how guys can easily claim opsec to hide their shitty “lab”.

I like how you're trying to justify your crap fills like you're doing the customer a favor and how much money you'd save if you simply did it professionally. Sounds like a bunch of b.s. like the opsec issues of your imaginary lab.

You had a pillow soft vetting as opposed to the past and you're still fucking it up. Imagine how much you'll save on raws when you don't need to buy any for restock. Your 3 months experience is showing.

Point being, it’s one thing if you’re dispensing with a CRUDE setup or whether you’re filling within a hood with an automatic dispenser. Which is why a lot of these questions casting doubt would be headed off with some really cool pictures of your high-tech setup.

You could see how guys can easily claim opsec to hide their shitty “lab”.

BigBaldGuy not sure if you ever home brewed, but if that dispenser you pictured had a plastic shield around it and it wasn't a 7 inch drop from the dispenser to the vial, what would be wrong with it? Anything?

Home brewers use a syringe with a filter in line and squirt straight into the vial.

I like how you're trying to justify your crap fills like you're doing the customer a favor and how much money you'd save if you simply did it professionally. Sounds like a bunch of b.s. like the opsec issues of your imaginary lab.

You had a pillow soft vetting as opposed to the past and you're still fucking it up. Imagine how much you'll save on raws when you don't need to buy any for restock. Your 3 months experience is showing.
One vial filled with more compound. Basically free gear equates to "crap fills"? As this has been brought to light several customers have emailed me saying they like my practice of topping off and overfilling. Customers from this board that have bought product. My order volume here started high and has consistently grown.

Obviously people are mixed on how important an expensive lab setup is; but I bet there isn't a single UGL brewing in the USA who has a setup that cost north of 10k. Probably not even 5k for most labs.

China? Sure, they have fancy shit. With them you just have to worry about literally everything else besides their lab.

BigBaldGuy not sure if you ever home brewed, but if that dispenser you pictured had a plastic shield around it and it wasn't a 7 inch drop from the dispenser to the vial, what would be wrong with it? Anything?

Home brewers use a syringe with a filter in line and squirt straight into the vial.

That’s why home brewers can make shit for less than $3 a vial. If these sources want to charge what they charge they really should have a better process, right?

Google “laminar flow hood”. See how that would be really fucking cool? Keeps everything in the filling process nice and clean.

Now Google “peristaltic filling machine”. Boom. Level fills each and every time.

If a lab had this equipment, I’d think they would want to show it off. It’s what separates a professional from a hack. $3 from $30

Or you don’t care?

That’s why home brewers can make shit for less than $3 a vial. If these sources want to charge what they charge they really should have a better process, right?

Google “laminar flow hood”. See how that would be really fucking cool? Keeps everything in the filling process nice and clean.

Now Google “peristaltic filling machine”. Boom. Level fills each and every time.

If a lab had this equipment, I’d think they would want to show it off. It’s what separates a professional from a hack. $3 from $30

Or you don’t care?

I care, but I highly doubt he has a peristaltic filling machine.

What he likely has is a clean room tent with filters and negative pressure; like an inflatable paint booth off amazon.
He wipes everything down with bleach, Lysol, and rubbing alcohol in there.

He walks in there and uses this hooked to 1000ml Pyrex bottle to fill his sterile vials and crimps them:

IMG_5227.jpg

Obviously people are mixed on how important an expensive lab setup is; but I bet there isn't a single UGL brewing in the USA who has a setup that cost north of 10k. Probably not even 5k for most labs.

China? Sure, they have fancy shit. With them you just have to worry about literally everything else besides their lab.

If a source has $5k in equipment you would buy from them vs the source doing it with $250 of home brew equipment.

The more expensive equipment will provide a better quality product on a larger scale. There’s a lot of volume on MESO so if you’re trying to source with cheap equipment eventually your going to be so rushed that you start cutting corners. That’s not good.

There’s been sources that reinvest profits into new lab equipment. There’s also sources that invest their profit in their recreational drug habit.

Tell yourself what you'd like hair bear. A couple one hit wonders came over singing your praises and a couple guys tried you out. I'm sure thats steady growth. You saying people are happy doesn't mean a damn thing. Everything you've said has been said by failed labs before. Ocd, its all about the customer blah blah blah. None of them are still here. There's always a couple dick riders who defend and jump on early then they're nowhere to be found when you go to shit. I doubt I'll be here to watch you flame out and burn members so ill give you a preemptive go fuck yourself for when you do.

I care, but I highly doubt he has a peristaltic filling machine.

What he likely has is a clean room tent with filters and negative pressure; like an inflatable paint booth off amazon.
He wipes everything down with bleach, Lysol, and rubbing alcohol in there.

He walks in there and uses this hooked to 1000ml Pyrex bottle to fill his sterile vials and crimps them:

View attachment 140577

If he’s using Lysol then we’re all fucked.

Did he show you pictures? How do you know it’s not his stovetop and his 12 year old isn’t sitting at the kitchen table filling the vials?

A peristaltic filling machine isn’t very expensive by the way. You need to up your expectations.

If a source has $5k in equipment you would buy from them vs the source doing it with $250 of home brew equipment.

The more expensive equipment will provide a better quality product on a larger scale. There’s a lot of volume on MESO so if you’re trying to source with cheap equipment eventually your going to be so rushed that you start cutting corners. That’s not good.

There’s been sources that reinvest profits into new lab equipment. There’s also sources that invest their profit in their recreational drug habit.
"Better quality product, on a larger scale"

Scale being the key word. I've seen homebrew stuff made with a few beakers and a bunsun burner be just as good as anything else when the right person is brewing.

But, he couldn't make very much at a time.

The fancy lab is what kicks up the volume and helps keep the consistent results.

but at the end of the day, it's either good gear or not. Regardless of equipment.

Back