Triple B Solutions

One vial filled with more compound. Basically free gear equates to "crap fills"? As this has been brought to light several customers have emailed me saying they like my practice of topping off and overfilling. Customers from this board that have bought product. My order volume here started high and has consistently grown.
It wasn’t one vial dipshit! None of those fills were even! Stop lying to us.

After reading all the comments, I decided to look at the vials again. I guess I took the first picture at a weird angle. All of them are about the same except the over filled on the end. I put a 10ml vial (that I have been using so maybe 7.5-8.5ml) beside for comparison. The vials he uses are probably the size of symbiotic vials if anyone has worked with him.

Attachments

• C396B28D-C23B-4F15-9464-0BC253568C2E.jpeg
    C396B28D-C23B-4F15-9464-0BC253568C2E.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 192
New member but I have a question if anyone has actually gotten a price list from Tripe B. But why is the Superdrol dosed a 50mg per pill? That's a red flag for me. But hey, if you want to run sd at 50-100 a day, more power to you.

New member but I have a question if anyone has actually gotten a price list from Tripe B. But why is the Superdrol dosed a 50mg per pill? That's a red flag for me. But hey, if you want to run sd at 50-100 a day, more power to you.
I've created a lot of pastebins, someone is very determined to get them taken down. Sorry if that got messed up somewhere but my Superdrol is 10mg per cap.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/amEGW9ZS

Was that @BigBaldBeardGuy watching out for me? I feel honored. I can't stop him if he orders annonymously, but I agree.

I expect we will see some blind testing very soon and it looks like USPS is getting their act back together.

Please start using secure emails to order. I've said this three times now but I'm still getting multiple order requests each day via Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and .EDU emails.

New labels are almost ready. Pharma style and very clean with batch numbers. I have no doubt you will be very pleased with the results. I may look into using smaller 11 or so ML vials due to questions raised in this thread. My intent is to provide MORE for your money not create the illusion of receiving less.

New labels are almost ready. Pharma style and very clean with batch numbers. I have no doubt you will be very pleased with the results. I may look into using smaller 11 or so ML vials due to questions raised in this thread. My intent is to provide MORE for your money not create the illusion of receiving less.

Are the new labels “bar bending bodies” or “bar bender bodies”

New labels are almost ready. Pharma style and very clean with batch numbers. I have no doubt you will be very pleased with the results.
Are nice labels the new characteristic for the gold standard now? Reading through the forum today, I'm beginning to think so.

Good looking labels are great and all, and definitely should be mandatory for any lab...but damn. Any junior high school kid can make great looking labels at home nowadays.

Brewing and dosing properly with as much testing as humanly possible should be the highest of priorities but hell, maybe I'm just old hat and out of touch.

Are nice labels the new characteristic for the gold standard now? Reading through the forum today, I'm beginning to think so.

Good looking labels are great and all, and definitely should be mandatory for any lab...but damn. Any junior high school kid can make great looking labels at home nowadays.

Brewing and dosing properly with as much testing as humanly possible should be the highest of priorities but hell, maybe I'm just old hat and out of touch.
I know what you mean about labels, but look at it from another angle here. Nice labels that are clean and intuitive demonstrate an attention detail that I think we all want from a source. While a good, competent label doesn’t guarantee quality, a poor label that looks like it was thrown together last minute certainly tells us something about a source. Labels and shipping packaging are indicators. They can either be neutral (good all the way around doesn’t score you any points but it also doesn’t hurt you) or negative (bad all the way around is a giant red flag).

I know what you mean about labels, but look at it from another angle here. Nice labels that are clean and intuitive demonstrate an attention detail that I think we all want from a source. While a good, competent label doesn’t guarantee quality, a poor label that looks like it was thrown together last minute certainly tells us something about a source. Labels and shipping packaging are indicators. They can either be neutral (good all the way around doesn’t score you any points but it also doesn’t hurt you) or negative (bad all the way around is a giant red flag).
I don't care at all if it even has labels. As far as I'm concerned, it isn't necessary for ug gear IMHO.

A label saying what it is, and the potency is good enough for me.

The quality of the gear is really all I care about.

It’s about the sources claim to be “Super OCD” about everything and being “professional”. His initial label is that of a 14 year old boy trying to be cool (not professional) and wasn’t even spelled correctly... his own lab name.

It brings up a problem with attention to detail; if he can’t even spell the name of his lab right, what is he overlooking when it comes to brewing, etc.

I don't care at all if it even has labels. As far as I'm concerned, it isn't necessary for ug gear IMHO.
A label saying what it is, and the potency is good enough for me.

The quality of the gear is really all I care about.
That’s ultimately what matters. But it’s useful to profile sources based on what they show us. If I go into a restaurant and the men’s bathroom is filthy guess what I’m doing? Yeah, walking out the door and going elsewhere. If what you’re showing me is a dirty, careless bathroom then I have to assume your kitchen is a lot worse.

It’s about the sources claim to be “Super OCD” about everything and being “professional”. His initial label is that of a 14 year old boy trying to be cool (not professional) and wasn’t even spelled correctly... his own lab name.

It brings up a problem with attention to detail; if he can’t even spell the name of his lab right, what is he overlooking when it comes to brewing, etc.
yeah that's exactly how I felt after seeing that.

I ordered a few vials just to have tested and what not and mine all looked even. Not to say there isn't more effort needed, as mentioned by the big dogs on here. I'm working on figure out what I need to do to send samples in for testing and will report that on here as well.

PXL_20210109_125418734.jpg

Back