Triple B Solutions

Gear arrived finally.

First thing I'll put to bed is the packing; mine shipped 14 days ago and the packing was fantastic. Bubble wrap, two vacuum seal bags, and paper towel around things just to hide them. The paper towel is actually a good idea because it's absorbent.

Saw no hairs, labels don't matter to me, I'll report back later.
Didn't you just get a pack from TSG. Trying all brands out or ?

Sorry saw the photo under your last post . was bumpygooch. Your B avatars got me confused.
I ordered Geno from TSG, he sent me a prop free sample. Seeing as I had scheduled bloods coming up and he had something of a testing credit, I figured I would use it and get some numbers for the sake of the bros. I bought from Trip to send some off to jano for testing, for the sake of the bros. It arrived too late, have to wait until I can drive again(had surgery for my shoulder, I made it look like the hulk’s T-shirt on an MRI).

I will be adjusting my the price of my testosterone products by approximately $5, more in line with the current market. Now would be a good time to stock up before the adjustment.

It’s a hair dammit ! Meso wants it to be a hair so it’s a hair. Meso wants the labels to suck so they suck. Meso says your tren to light so it’s bad tren. Meso says uneven fill levels are no dice.
We are still in hazing phase 1 B. We need 56 member submitted tests of each compound sent to 2 different testers that are reimbursed for but not a dollar more before we can move to hazing phase 2 A. That’s where the real fun begins and we find triple B’s old account he created back in 2002 where he said something ambiguous and we said he said tings he didn’t say.
Get with the program !
Oh shit my bad! I forgot my lines damnit, hook me up with the script next time so I don't fuck this up again! I'm still learning!

Alright a smidge of feedback:

So far I have taken Nolvadex, Aromasin, and Dbol from him.
I'll have bloodwork Monday to show if his AE/AI are doing their job.

I've also taken a single 1ML shot of his test base. Surprisingly, it was painless; I totally expected it to be painful because I could smell it ten feet away (the guiacol solvent). Typically something that heavy in solvent means pain during the shot or the next day when it crashes: it didn't. Zero pain during shot or the day after.

I'll report back on "potency" of dbol after I've taken it a few days and had a few workouts with it. I'm taking 50mg in combination with his AI and AE.

Edit:
Honestly for me so far this source checks all the boxes because I like cheap, domestic, responsive UGLs.

However, one deal breaker for me could be the shipping time. This isn't his fault, but the shipping time was the worst I've ever experienced for a UGL (10 days after payment, not counting postal holidays). I received many domestic shipments, while waiting on his, within 2-4 days shipped priority. If his region or state or hub continues to be that screwed up, I'm better off ordering international. It should have arrived in 1-2 days max. I got one priority shipment from the opposite end of the country from me in 3 days that I ordered after his shipped. So it's definitely isolated to his hub or something.

Last edited:
Alright a smidge of feedback:

So far I have taken Nolvadex, Aromasin, and Dbol from him.
I'll have bloodwork Monday to show if his AE/AI are doing their job.

I've also taken a single 1ML shot of his test base. Surprisingly, it was painless; I totally expected it to be painful because I could smell it ten feet away (the guiacol solvent). Typically something that heavy in solvent means pain during the shot or the next day when it crashes: it didn't. Zero pain during shot or the day after.

I'll report back on "potency" of dbol after I've taken it a few days and had a few workouts with it. I'm taking 50mg in combination with his AI and AE.

Edit:
Honestly for me so far this source checks all the boxes because I like cheap, domestic, responsive UGLs.

However, one deal breaker for me could be the shipping time. This isn't his fault, but the shipping time was the worst I've ever experienced for a UGL (10 days after payment, not counting postal holidays). I received many domestic shipments, while waiting on his, within 2-4 days shipped priority. If his region or state or hub continues to be that screwed up, I'm better off ordering international. It should have arrived in 1-2 days max. I got one priority shipment from the opposite end of the country from me in 3 days that I ordered after his shipped. So it's definitely isolated to his hub or something.
Last month was rather unfortunate as far as USPS shipping goes. It's very rare for packs to not go out within 24 hours of receiving payment. As of the 10th things seem to mostly be back to normal. I know I was not the only source to have this issue. I apologize for the wait Bobby and I appreciate the feedback on the compounds!

Last month was rather unfortunate as far as USPS shipping goes. It's very rare for packs to not go out within 24 hours of receiving payment. As of the 10th things seem to mostly be back to normal. I know I was not the only source to have this issue. I apologize for the wait Bobby and I appreciate the feedback on the compounds!

I believe you weren't the only, but somehow other hubs further away weren't.

Would you say your priority shipments are arriving in 3-4 days now? Priority used to be 2-3, but I know that moved up.

Back