Triple B Solutions

Gear arrived finally.

First thing I'll put to bed is the packing; mine shipped 14 days ago and the packing was fantastic. Bubble wrap, two vacuum seal bags, and paper towel around things just to hide them. The paper towel is actually a good idea because it's absorbent.

Saw no hairs, labels don't matter to me, I'll report back later.

@HeavierPlease can you verify the hair looking substances on the vial please sir?!? Looking to place an order very soon and want to verify it before I place it. Thanks
It's not a hair man. I'm not entirely sure what you're seeing, but I definitely inspected for that first thing. Then went back to check the fill levels after reading about uneven fills on here. But definitely no hair or floaters or anything unwanted in any of the vials.

Alright, so after reading some of the questions about possible floaters/hairs, I zoomed in on the picture to try and understand what you're seeing and I'm pretty sure it's the pattern of the countertop being reflected and warped from the oil. Like all those little dots on the counter? If that makes sense. That's all I could think of, unless it's dirt or something on the outside. But I definitely inspected, especially after sym had em, and found nothing. So there's nothing inside the vials, I can guarantee that.

It's not a hair man. I'm not entirely sure what you're seeing, but I definitely inspected for that first thing. Then went back to check the fill levels after reading about uneven fills on here. But definitely no hair or floaters or anything unwanted in any of the vials.
Good to hear! Thanks for letting me know.

Alright, so after reading some of the questions about possible floaters/hairs, I zoomed in on the picture to try and understand what you're seeing and I'm pretty sure it's the pattern of the countertop being reflected and warped from the oil. Like all those little dots on the counter? If that makes sense. That's all I could think of, unless it's dirt or something on the outside. But I definitely inspected, especially after sym had em, and found nothing. So there's nothing inside the vials, I can guarantee that.
It’s a hair dammit ! Meso wants it to be a hair so it’s a hair. Meso wants the labels to suck so they suck. Meso says your tren to light so it’s bad tren. Meso says uneven fill levels are no dice.
We are still in hazing phase 1 B. We need 56 member submitted tests of each compound sent to 2 different testers that are reimbursed for but not a dollar more before we can move to hazing phase 2 A. That’s where the real fun begins and we find triple B’s old account he created back in 2002 where he said something ambiguous and we said he said tings he didn’t say.
Get with the program !

Back