Triple B Solutions

If a source has $5k in equipment you would buy from them vs the source doing it with $250 of home brew equipment.

The more expensive equipment will provide a better quality product on a larger scale. There’s a lot of volume on MESO so if you’re trying to source with cheap equipment eventually your going to be so rushed that you start cutting corners. That’s not good.

There’s been sources that reinvest profits into new lab equipment. There’s also sources that invest their profit in their recreational drug habit.

That latter part is a good point and I am not aware of the sources that did that. As volume increases, your setup has to adapt.
Reinvest as you said.

My comments have been mainly around where I assume this source is right now with volumes and what setup I'd be comfortable with at that level. If he were pharmacom, he better have a house or building dedicated to his setup. I still think the lab equipment for that would be 5-10k max, thanks to eBay; but the setup would be elaborate, consume a lot of space, and the costs of operation (infrastructure) would be over $1000 a month.

"Better quality product, on a larger scale"

Scale being the key word. I've seen homebrew stuff made with a few beakers and a bunsun burner be just as good as anything else when the right person is brewing.

But, he couldn't make very much at a time.

The fancy lab is what kicks up the volume and helps keep the consistent results.

but at the end of the day, it's either good gear or not. Regardless of equipment.
Exactly - The difference in using good equipment is quality and consistency along with it. That "one batch" where luck wasn't on the brewer's side using rookie equipment just fucked and risked the health of a bunch members.

"Better quality product, on a larger scale"

Scale being the key word. I've seen homebrew stuff made with a few beakers and a bunsun burner be just as good as anything else when the right person is brewing.

But, he couldn't make very much at a time.

The fancy lab is what kicks up the volume and helps keep the consistent results.

but at the end of the day, it's either good gear or not. Regardless of equipment.

Yep. You understand it.

If sales are only 10 vials a week you can take your time and make good products with very basic equipment.

Now when sales shoot up to 500 vials a week and you’re trying to use inferior equipment you’re going to be rushing, cutting corners and shit gets fucked up.[/b]

Yep. You understand it.

If sales are only 10 vials a week you can take your time and make good products with very basic equipment.

Now when sales shoot up to 500 vials a week and you’re trying to use inferior equipment you’re going to be rushing, cutting corners and shit gets fucked up.[/b]

Curious, not looking for another source, but is there a lab that's come through Meso that was a gold standard and met all the asks we put on new sources? Pictures, quality, etc?

As in, is there a source you actually thought/ think highly of?

Direct isn't on this board but if he wasn't China based I'd say he ticks all the boxes Meso has.
He just doesn't bother labeling his gear with fancy labels. Let's resellers do that I guess.

Curious, not looking for another source, but is there a lab that's come through Meso that was a gold standard and met all the asks we put on new sources? Pictures, quality, etc?

As in, is there a source you actually thought/ think highly of?

Direct isn't on this board but if he wasn't China based I'd say he ticks all the boxes Meso has.
He just doesn't bother labeling his gear with fancy labels. Let's resellers do that I guess.
symbiotics did pretty well till he fucked up. even then he probably could have recovered but instead he doubled down on the floaters.

like i said before, we really arent asking for alot. I think customers are entitled to ask questions and make informed decisions.

And in every case, we stay vigilant because the source could have 6 months of positive reviews and next thing you know you have an abcess in your ass.

did you I hear you correctly that you're offering 400 credit for lab testing?
Were you the one that said you don't overdose test C for trt purposes?
What is accepted range when combing the brewing and testing tolerances?

Titanium Gear Industries was good for about a 5 month period. He started to get a big head about it though. He left MESO. Then 3-4 months later got busted.

He did pictures, updated his equipment and he had a ton of testing.
The only problem I had with titter was that his products gave me more pip than any other ugl I've tried so far

TripleBSolutions I pm you and sent an email can you get back with me please.
I don't always respond to PM's but I do try to reply to every email. Is it possible you messaged me from an email that is not Protonmail or Tutunota?

While I'm on this topic please don't send me emails from your university email. Take steps to protect yourself.

Back