Dbol 25mg ---> 30.14mg
Methyltestosterone 10mg ---> 9.87mg
Nolva 20mg ---> 21.91mg
Proviron 25mg ---> 27.81mg
Winny 25mg ---> 24.79mg
Tbol 25mg ---> 28.32mg
Sdrol 10mg ---> 11.84mg

@Logan44551 @Sven_Northman
Good numbers man. I’ll admit it, you got the results back a lot quicker then I thought. Also, just curious, is the customer testing incentive still standing?

Lesson learned. Even though Syn is/was your mentor: Never trust a drug dealer.

Not gonna comb through 225 pages for it, but i wonder how these results match up with Syn's spreadsheet from the future?

Good numbers man. I’ll admit it, you got the results back a lot quicker then I thought. Also, just curious, is the customer testing incentive still standing?
Im new to the forum but would like to vouche for triplebsoultions.the guy is real straight forward doesn't play games and is a legit professional I'm a real person here and not a puppet ..can't GO WRONG with this guy

Predicting the future here. I'll have a new pastebin posted ASAP and I'm working through emails as fast as I can, please give me a little bit of time to respond.
Heard ALOT of good things about triplebsoultions ..took the risk and man I'm glad I did ..hands down best

Yes, for the first few customers to get testing on #103 I'll do $300.
Anavar 5mg Lady Var ---> 6.24mg
Anadrol 50mg ---> 55.75mg
Aromasin 12.5mg ---> 13.5mg
Clomid 50mg ---> 54.99mg
Dbol 25mg ---> 30.14mg
Methyltestosterone 10mg ---> 9.87mg
Nolva 20mg ---> 21.91mg
Proviron 25mg ---> 27.81mg
Winny 25mg ---> 24.79mg
Tbol 25mg ---> 28.32mg
Sdrol 10mg ---> 11.84mg

@Logan44551 @Sven_Northman
Nice results I'm glad it sounds like you see the value in testing raws now. I would recommend keeping the testing incentive to everyone to encourage more testing. As I'm sure you know shipping is rather expensive, and your paying in product, so you actual costs are lower. Now if we could get some plans photos and a commitment to brew only from tested raws in the future is be happy

Predicting the future here. I'll have a new pastebin posted ASAP and I'm working through emails as fast as I can, please give me a little bit of time to respond.
If you can stay consistent and keep testing your products I’m sure you are going to be plenty busy. Maybe this thread will be alright after all

Nice results I'm glad it sounds like you see the value in testing raws now. I would recommend keeping the testing incentive to everyone to encourage more testing. As I'm sure you know shipping is rather expensive, and your paying in product, so you actual costs are lower. Now if we could get some plans photos and a commitment to brew only from tested raws in the future is be happy
I agree with this @TripleBSolutions. You should keep the incentive for everyone, not just the first few. This would encourage more people to send in product, which if you are staying consistent would only help your business. It’s literally a win win

You doing whatever you are doing does not help trip at all. If you mean well, and did order from him, all we ask is have some actual feedback. You trolling like this just hurts your credibility and will make people not take you seriously.
@txz318

Still figuring out how to quote, eh?
Save it. Your posts are worthless and don't help you or the source. Come back when you have feedback that benefits potential buyers.

You doing whatever you are doing does not help trip at all. If you mean well, and did order from him, all we ask is have some actual feedback. You trolling like this just hurts your credibility and will make people not take you seriously.
@txz318
I got y'all that is dumb as fuck and I know better reading the other guys get roasted that's my bad and I will fall back the source had nothing to do with that but I was trying to help and I am a customer.. But yea I get it I'll come back when I have test to validate not just words ..now let me fall back