Triple B Solutions

I pushed for testing from the start of this thread. He tested. The results speak for themself so I don’t have much to say.

I commented this morning on his accutane but that’s about it.

If Trips did this 3 months ago, he’d be knee deep in hookers and stepping up from meth to good coke by now.

Time to do some burnouts up the driveway, go on an all night celebratory bender and fire off a couple of good morning rounds.
Not sure why people give you shit about hounding a source for testing. Like you said this isn’t the fucking 90s and we aren’t ordering it out of a secret magazine hoping some oil shows up a few weeks later... We have the ability to test, so we know what and how much we are putting in our body.

Good testing is free advertising for the source, and puts the customers mind at ease. And if the customer sends stuff out for testing, it literally means free product if you chose to order from that source again. It helps everybody and there’s no reason I can think of that it should not be done consistently.

Glad @TripleBSolutions kept his word, and like I said the results look good.

[mention]Millard[/mention] could you delete that last post of mine - it double posted for some reason as it was loading and loading. Thanks if you can [emoji1303]

Bro get a life ..your like the #1 steroid troll grow up you just lurk on here to make asshole remarks .Oh Brother!
All of your 9 posts have been in this thread.

If you're really committed her go to the new members section and introduce yourself.

Public glory hole cock sucking is frowned upon here.

Not sure why people give you shit about hounding a source for testing.
I never doubted the vetting process. Matter of fact i respect and appreciate a good vetting. I did however make a few comments in this threads laters days saying that things had got "wild". Vetting is vetting and who am i to say how it should go. But i do feel that here on meso it should be a more professional vet due to the fact its for peoples saftey. The wild and out that took place here awhile back was "somewhat" entertaining but at some point i almost felt like i was losing intelligence just from reading the ignorance. Everything worked out for the best it was just a long road....both sides played part imo. LONG LIVE THE VETTERS!!!:)

I never doubted the vetting process. Matter of fact i respect and appreciate a good vetting. I did however make a few comments in this threads laters days saying that things had got "wild". Vetting is vetting and who am i to say how it should go. But i do feel that here on meso it should be a more professional vet due to the fact its for peoples saftey. The wild and out that took place here awhile back was "somewhat" entertaining but at some point i almost felt like i was losing intelligence just from reading the ignorance. Everything worked out for the best it was just a long road....both sides played part imo. LONG LIVE THE VETTERS!!!:)
Unless you are Dr. Spock, its okay to spank your children. They learn from it especially when they are young and growing.

I love when two new guys chat with each other.

It’s like two happy Down syndrome guys realizing that they have a lot in common and will be best friends forever. Until of course when Down syndrome Suzy is new to school in 11th grade and they both fall Downs in love with her. I’ve seen this story unfold so many times on MESO.
No it's more like how can you literally make the same mistake I just did .. literally a couple post later .facts

@TripleBSolutions . Congrats on getting your raws tested. I'm also impressed with your oral results. The lady Var imo is a tad overdosed but that's just my opinion.

It seems to me that you know how to make orals, probably better than 90% of the UGL's floating around.

Get ready now for the spanking. A few of your raws came in way underdosed yet you are still producing without those tests.

Had someone sent a blind test in and it came back underdosed, people would doubt you and call you a scammer. You would lose business.

From now on, even if you have to shut down for a bit, have your raws tested before you brew and offer for sale. Fuck what those guys at SST or some here think, they will still buy from you.

Fuck just go look at Stan's thread if you want proof. There's people their waiting for months yet they are still buying.

I don't care how people may perceive me here. I don't hate you at all. All the grief we have given you is for a good reason.
What I (we) want is a trusted UGL.

Do testing and be transparent and the world is yours.

Last edited:
No it's more like how can you literally make the same mistake I just did .. literally a couple post later .facts
Wonder how many plp have down syndrome kids on here ..just saying ? Comedy comes at a price to someone .just not me..Dude I totally respect y'all's community....but the high school references it's 2021

All of your 9 posts have been in this thread.

If you're really committed her go to the new members section and introduce yourself.

Public glory hole cock sucking is frowned upon here.
And I already cleared that up earlier today but thanks for the advice.admitted my faults and got my spankings and still will . I know I'm a peon in this forum like I said much RESPECT .can't go off hear say when your dealing with something that could kill a person . Totally get it!!!

And I already cleared that up earlier today but thanks for the advice.admitted my faults and got my spankings and still will . I know I'm a peon in this forum like I said much RESPECT .can't go off hear say when your dealing with something that could kill a person . Totally get it!!!
Okay I did see that after I posted because there was two pages after and you were being a prick with your prior posts.

Welcome to MESO.

Wonder how many plp have down syndrome kids on here ..just saying ? Comedy comes at a price to someone .just not me..Dude I totally respect y'all's community....but the high school references it's 2021

Yea you’re right.

But lighten up. Geez. Fucking political correctness on an anonymous steroid forum. Are you going to get offended if we over sexualize women next?

I don’t need any lectures on wrong or right.

I admit I do shit that’s retarded all the time.