Triple B Solutions

I pay something like $50 a year for pharma test through medical coverage. I pay the dispensing fee and that’s it.

Many of those “clinics” are basically just steroid sources that deal in pharma gear. If they start you out at 200mg a week, it’s a dead giveaway.

TRT via your doctor in Canada is a bitch to get prescribed and is typically a long process, but yes the specialty clinics are always way more expensive. Definitely a convenience fee tacked on at those places.

But once it's prescribed the test itself is cheap.

My endo does not want to prescribe me test since im mid 20s, my only route was trt clinics. im gonna try again to get a prescription in couple years and see if he gives it to me. its like 35 bucks a vial of test here in the US

TRT via your doctor in Canada is a bitch to get prescribed and is typically a long process, but yes the specialty clinics are always way more expensive. Definitely a convenience fee tacked on at those places.

But once it's prescribed the test itself is cheap.
Cheap? Last I paid without insurance was $110 for a 5mL bottle of delatestryl. Cheap if your insurance is footing the bill I guess

My endo does not want to prescribe me test since im mid 20s, my only route was trt clinics. im gonna try again to get a prescription in couple years and see if he gives it to me. its like 35 bucks a vial of test here in the US
How low are your test levels?

161ng/dl first time it got tested & 230ng/dl 2nd time. endo put me in clomid 50mg and that shit fucked me up big time. it gave me bad ED, horrible brainfog, etc etc
I’m younger than 30 and in the same boat, my test levels were in the 100’s due to a medical issue and it took the doctors almost a month to tell me and then another month to get it prescribed through my insurance only to be placed on 100mg of cyp every two weeks. I now pay around 180-250 every 3 months for test and hcg plus labs to be on a reasonable protocol of 150mg of cyp per week

Have you ever had butter straight out of the refrigerator?
I'm not talking about grandma's butter from the churn, I'm talking about cold ass hard butter. Do you know how hard that is to get in a syringe?
Let me tell you its almost fucking impossible through a 16 guage 4.5 inch needle.
Now, once I do get it in the syringe, it is anything but smooth to inject.
That fucking shit is still cold and thick as shit, in fact its hard pushing it through that fucking 16 guage 4.5 inch needle right square in the ass.
Fuck butter dude. Its not even that anabolic.
Clearly he's refering to liquid spray butter. You can pin that shit with a 30 g slinpin.

Dude you obviously melt the butter, sprinkle anadrol in it, reheat for 30 seconds in microwave or on stove. Can be used in a slin pin, but if used in 10g, injection takes 1 second. This only works with 100% butter. Can't believe its not butter won't work. The fat from the butter increases the bioavailability of anadrol and increases the half life due to the slow release. Best if used at night
Curious if the 10 g comes with plugs or do u use your finger to keep the liquid from oozing back out the hole?

GoodLyfe batch F so 96.5% purity 11.3iu and .1 dimer off the top of my head.
Why would someone order it from you and not directly from them? Also did you send it in yourself for testing.or are you going off the sources test? If the latter, you should send in yourself. That would benefit the community. Not sure why anyone would order such a subpar product with so many other brands with higher purity and zero Dimer.

Last edited:
Why would someone order it from you and not directly from them? Also did you send it in yourself for testing.or are you going off the sources test? If the latter, you should send in yourself. That would benefit the community. Not sure why anyone would order such a subpar product with so many other brands with higher purity and zero Dimer.
You thought they had higher purity. Jano got some kind of upgrade with his testing making it more accurate.

opti’s tested nearly the same as goodlyfe’s in recent testing.

Back